Chapter 10

Sam's POV

I am now in the car driving to the events venue.my dad prepared everything as planned. I still not wearing the gown I should wear for this event cause it's in the event's. The venue has rooms so I will just change in their.

Arriving in the venue I parked my car and walk inside. They were still preparing I then went to the room to see the gown on the bed with a pair of heels.

It was a fitted sleeveless long dress in black color. It is a simple but elegant type of gown. I quickly wear the gown and the heels. I do some retouching on my makeup and then after I go to the event which is actually starting right now.

Many company owners are here some are friends and some are business partners of our company.

I saw my parents accompanying all the guests when I noticed people are looking for the person who was coming in.

I was surprised when I saw who it was.

Mon?

So Mon is the daughter of Mr. Matthew? No wonder they look the same at some point.

Yeah I'm close to Mr. Matthew somehow. He is my father's best friend and co partner that's why I see him more often. But I didn't know Mon was his daughter.

So Mon was that child?

No wonder she's so stubborn.

Yeah I used to play with Mr. Matthews's child. She was so adorable and stubborn at that time. But then things changed they said that the child is always sick and was unable to go to her father's office.

I saw Mon walk to the drinking side. So she has the guts to drink alone?

I can see her drinking straight the wine on the glass. So stubborn maybe she thought she would not be drunk.

It's a special wine with alcohol so just three glasses of it will make you drunk.

I walk to her and stop her from drinking that wine. She was surprised to see me and asked why I was here.

I answered her questions saying my parents prepared all of this.

Later on my friends arrived and tee who is a jerk just called this kid babe

I am angry on the thought someone is calling this kid babe so I glared at tee who was just joking around.

Mon is beautiful tonight but not like in ordinary days she's always beautiful many man's eyes on her tonight and it's kinda pissing me off

She enjoyed talking to my friends and they talked non stop when the emcee opened the program and called my dad to join in the stage.

My father thanks everyone and then asked for us to join him in the stage. Mon's family in invited in the stage too.

The waiter give us a glass of wine again but I reminded Mon not to drink it all but still this stubborn little girl doesn't listen and drink all of it.

I am literally pissed off on what she had done but then I still guide her walking down the stage.

She was with her parents then and I walk to my friends.

The emcee announced that the floor is open to dance my parents and Mon's parents are dancing right now.

So Mon is left in their table and I saw how her eyes sparkle on how her parents are dancing.

"That kid is beautiful every man's eyes on her I'm jealous" Kade said while pouting her lips

"Yeah I wanna dance her" tee said

I was more irritated on what tee's saying

"Back off man that kid is.." I said

" what Sam? Who was that kid for you?" Tee asked

I was gonna Answer his questions when I saw someone is approaching Mon. And it's a guy.

I'm so pissed off no one can dance Mon so I walked angrily towards Mon's direction.

Before Mon accepted the guy's hand I had made my speech.

" back off I am her partner" I said angrily

The guy just go and Mon's seems to be suprised I then didn't waste time without asking her I grab her waist and lead her in the middle where couples are dancing.

The song just started

"If I had to live my life without you near me"

"The days would all be empty"

I hold her hand and put it on my shoulder while I hold her waist and move her a little closer to me.

I can now see her beautiful eyes that are full of questions.

I ignored it and just let our body go with the songs rhythm.

All just know is that I don't want anyone touching her.

"Hold me now, touch me now"

"I don't want to live without you"

I want her all mine.

I'm still confused.

"Nothing's gonna change my love for you"

Our eyes meet this time her eyes are not questioning it's full of admiration.

"You oughta know by now how much I love you"

"One thing you can be sure of
I'll never ask for more than your love"

Soon mom you should know.. soon

"But nothing's gonna change my love for you"

"Nothing's gonna change my love for you"

We dance until the song ends.

After the dance no one dares to talk the intense atmosphere are break when my parents wants me and Mon to have a picture together it for remembrance they said.

"Oh still remember how possessive is sam with Mon back then" my mom said

"She doesn't even want Mon to play with other kids that time" mon's Mon said

With that the party is over and we all went home.

My phone buzz and it was message from our gc.

"Hey Sam I see it all haha" nam message

"Oh the eyes you give to her I'm jealous!" Kade said

"You suprise me Sam!" Tee said

I just ignored them and change clothes it's been a day I need to get some sleep.

*******************
Thanks for reading this chapter ✨
Credit to the songs owner💓
Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner.