Chapter 28

Sam's POV

Christmas day is over.

I'm in the office now finishing important works so that I can leave work early a day before new year day.

I had asked permission from our parents that me and Mon will celebrate New Year's Eve on the beach.

I asked if it could be the two of us only.

They agreed and commented that it's a good idea. They also said that mon and I should have some bonding too alone. Just the two of us.

I thank them for supporting me with my idea.

But still they planned to celebrate New year with both families in the ranch.

Yeah they go home in our province that was dad told me earlier when I met him in the hallway.

I still keep receiving threats. my parents and Mons are aware of it

I don't want Mon to panic that's why I told them not to tell it to her.

I just hired a bodyguard that secretly guarded Mon wherever she goes.

It's for her safety.

She may be angry when she knows it.

But it's for the best.

My friend is still tracking them.

Those who are sending these are clever.

They had erased every possible evidence that can track them when sending these threats.

I'm a little bit worried that something may happen to my baby.

But knowing our parents are looking into it and supporting me.

I know soon they will be revealed.

My thoughts are cut when my phone rings.

It's Mon calling through video call.

I answered her call I saw her wearing a cute sleep wear and pouting in the camera.

"I want some milktea babe~" she said

She looks so cute how can I resist this kind of cuteness.

"Then I order what you want and just wait for it to be delivered" I said

Her eyes twinkled when she heard what I said

"Thanks babe!" She said and then fly a kiss in the phone

I then catch it and put it in my lips.

She giggled seeing what I had done.

Later on she hang up the phone.

I still have loads of work to do.

So beat it!!

Having more inspiration from my baby I finished all my work for today.

I then called the resort where me and Mon will go on Saturday.

I also arranged our tickets for this trip.

Mon will be happy.

I am smiling while holding the necklace she gave to me.

Later on I decided to go in mon's house and visit her so I can remind her about our trip this Saturday.

At mon's house...

Max ask me to stay for dinner which I gladly accept.

After dinner me and mon take a sit in their swing. We sit there and talk about what happened in our life this days.

She keep on talking. She has so many stories to tell.

And I am willing to listen to all of those.

Seeing her happy on what she did this days like shopping with yuki and friend.

After telling me everything I told her that the vacation is planned and all we need is her to ready her things for that day.

I notice that mon's a little bit pale or maybe I just didn't see her this days?

"You look pale baby and you should eat a little more your becoming thin. It doesn't matter if you become fat. I will still love you forever" I said reminding her to eat more.

I don't want her to think that I just want her body.

Hell no I love everything about her and I don't want her to feel any insecurities in her.

Everything even her flaws I love them.

She also said to me that the semester is near to start and that she will be busy in school.

But still she assured me to give me time.

I just did that it's fine she need to focus on her studies and I'm just here to support her.

I still want her to see graduated and fullfil her dreams.

Of course with me and her parents supporting her.

That's how I love her.

No one can measure it.

*******************************

Thanks for reading this chapter ✨

photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner.

Goodnight guys!
Have fun reading it.

Listening to this video while writing this chapter!!!