Chapter 13

Mon's POV

I wasn't in the mood when I woke up. My eyes are swollen. In somehow not feeling well I cried all night until I fell asleep but still I need to get ready and go to university.I look in my phone which is in do not disturb mode the whole night.

I had many messages some are in the GC of our class. A message on yuki saying be early and a text from miss Sam asking if I'm still awake and another one saying let me explain?

What for?

I just ignored her text message. I need to be strong in front of her nothing has happened.

I won't let her play with my feelings.

I quickly get up washed up and put some make up I make sure the swollen eyes will be hidden.

I go downstairs bidding goodbye to my saying I just grab my breakfast at school.

Our driver drop me off in front of the university. I walk directly to the classroom it's 8:45 am class starts at 9

I go besides Yuki's seat.

"Hey are you okay you look sick?" She asked

"Yup I am fine just not feeling well" I answered

"You should had skip classes then" Yuki said

"No it's fine I can still handle it" I said

Later on miss Sam came in greeting the class and it's look like she's finding someone until her eyes focus on me looking at me hesitantly.

I looked down and ignore her eyes.

She then out of nowhere give a special quiz.

Geez I didn't have any review. I just cried the whole night.

I was writing when my pen fell down and miss Sam who's walking around the room pick it up and give it to me.

I said thank you without looking at her.

We passed the quiz and I hope I got it right. After it she proceed on the discussion like nothing happened.

After class she give instructions that I should see her after class.

That's mean later at 3pm.

But I'm not feeling well. I feel like I'm burning. Yuki is nagging me and saying that I should go home. But I'm stubborn I want to learn.

Later on after class I immediately go to miss Sam's office.

What does she had to say?

I knock three times and she answered go in.

I open the door and she let me sit in front her desk.

She then get up and go to the door locking it.

Geez why she has to locked it?

She then goes directly to me leaning in the table.

I'm still looking down. I can't even stare at her.

"Hey Mon look at me" she said

I then slowly look up and meet her eyes.

"What it is miss Sam?" I said lowly she keep staring not cutting it

"I just want to explain about yesterday." She said

"You don't have to explain miss Sam it's your time with you lover" I said

"No, she's nothing Mon she's just one of our investors." She said

Oh so it was an investor?

But putting food in her plate?

I don't know if I should believe her and one more thing I don't even have the right to ask her explain what happened yesterday.

"It's really okay miss Sam it doesn't matter" I said avoiding her eyes and looking down.

"If you're not mad at me then looked at me" she said

I wasn't following her orders I'm not scared of her?

I was shock when she hold my chin up to meet her eyes and lean at me.

She kiss me.

It's does not last long she cut it when she felt my tears are falling down.

"Hey baby don't cry. Did I make you upset?" She ask while wiping my tears down

She trying to calm me down saying soothing words.

A later on I calm down.

"Please don't be mad at me Mon and also stop ignoring me" she said while caressing my hair and kissing my forehead

Oh miss Sam you making things complicated to me

I just nodded I thinks she's sincere on what she is talking about then I forgive her

But still I'm not feeling well my head hurts and my feeling cold.

Her eyes widened realizing something she put her hand on my forehead.

"Oh my god Mon! Your burning" she said looking panic

"No I'm fine miss Sam I said I shall go home" I was about to stand up when my world spin around but before I fall down in the floor miss Sam
Has got me.

My eyes are blurry but I still can hear miss Sam saying

"Oh god baby! Wake up!" She said panicking

After that I didn't know what happened it's all became black.

Sam's POV

I didn't expect mom's having a high fever I even let her go in the office. I'm so stupid why I didn't notice she's not feeling well a while ago.

I was carrying her now to the university clinic.

Nam was surprised to see me and Mon.

I lay Mon in the bed and nam and the doctor start checking her.

"Her fever is high Sam" nam said

I am really worried right now.

" I will just give her some shots to lower down her fever but still she has to be bring in the hospital" the doctor said

Wait in the hospital was that too serious?

"Was it too serious?" I asked

"Well it's for the better to test her if what triggered this fever" he answered

After she treated Mon i quickly carry her to my car and goes to the hospital.

The hospital assist me and bring Mon to the emergency room to be checked.

I also called Mon's parents.

They had arrived worried. They see me and ask what happened. I explained to them that she has a high fever but still what triggered it is unknown.

We shall wait to the lab results.

Mon's parents thank me for bringing her in the hospital. They even said that I can go home since I looked exhausted. They just give me the assurance to inform me when she wakes up.

Mon's is now in a room.

I bid goodbye to her even if she's sleeping before going home. Her parents still outside waiting for the results.

"Goodbye baby I will be back tomorrow morning to check you. I hope it's not that serious. Have good sleep." I said while holding her hands and then kiss her forehead.

I bid goodbye to her parents and went home. I hope she gets better tomorrow.

************************
Hi guys thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner.