Chapter 6-10

Chapter 6: The lion is very virtuous

  What he pulled out this time was a relatively large piece of animal skin. In addition to the animal skin, there was also a bone needle and a thread made of unknown materials.

  He moved quickly and spread the animal skin on the box. He glanced at Tan Xiaoshi as if to confirm the size of Tan Xiaoshi. Then he stretched out his right hand, and the nails on his right hand quickly became long and sharp.

  Tan Xiaoshi watched him use his sharp nails to cut open the animal skin, and then the nails retracted again.

  Damn, is this okay? !

  Hill sewed very seriously and his hand speed was very fast. In a short time, a tube top was ready.

  Tan Xiaoshi sat down next to him. She felt that Hill looked like a virtuous little wife at this time.

  Because of the female's approach, Hill's heartbeat could not help but speed up a bit, but the movements of his hands did not stop, and soon an animal skin skirt was sewn.

  "Here, let's see if they fit." Hill picked up the leather skirt and tube top and handed them to Tan Xiaoshi, with anticipation in his eyes.

  Tan Xiaoshi stood up and took her clothes, "Do you have water here? I want to take a bath."

  She will stink to death if she doesn't take a bath!

  Hill also stood up and said, "Yes, I'll call you."

  "No, I'll just go over and wash myself." Tan Xiaoshi didn't want to go to that trouble. She thought that it would be okay to take a bath in the river.

  "How can that be done!"

  When Hill heard this, he objected very strongly and his face became serious. "You can't go to the river to bathe by yourself, you will be robbed!"

  Why did Hill let Tan Xiaoshi bathe in the river? What if she was attracted by another male?

  Seeing that Hill was so excited,

  Tan Xiaoshi didn't insist and said, "Okay." After hearing what Tan Xiaoshi said, Hill happily left the room.

  The orcs were very strong, and soon Hill came back carrying a barrel filled with water. He put the barrel into the house and looked at Tan Xiaoshi, meaning it was ready for washing.

  Tan Xiaoshi also looked at him and raised her eyebrows, "Aren't you going out?"

  Hill tilted his head, "You are my female, I won't go out."

  The veins on Tan Xiaoshi's forehead jumped, and then She smiled brightly at him, "Are you sure you really don't want to go out?"

  Hill was made dizzy by Tan Xiaoshi's smile. Although his female was not beautiful, why did he find his female so attractive? Where are people?

  It's not like he hasn't seen other females before, but he doesn't feel this way about the most beautiful female in the tribe.

  Sure enough, it was his female.

  The more Hill thought about it, the more comfortable he felt.

  "Gu..."

  Tan Xiaoshi looked at him looking like he was wandering in a fugue, and was about to take action, but his stomach growled very inappropriately.

  Hill came back to his senses and said with a bit of guilt: "I forgot that you might not have eaten yet. I'm going to hunt now. You stay in the house after taking a shower and don't go anywhere." After that, Hill Then he tore off the beast's skirt, turned into a big lion and ran out.

  Well, this is really subject to change.

  Tan Xiaoshi shook her head, closed the wooden door, then took off her clothes and entered the barrel.

  The barrel was very big. She sat in it, and the water in it was just up to her neck.

  She sighed happily, soaked in the water for a while, and then washed herself from head to toe.

  The tube top and leather skirt made by Hill fit her perfectly. The tube top was of a moderate length, only revealing her toned belly, and the leather skirt was just above her knees. She was moderately fat and thin and very comfortable to wear.

---------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7: His female is so beautiful

When Hill came back, Tan Xiaoshi was looking through her backpack.

  The backpack contained two tear gas grenades, a military dagger, a flashlight, two lighters, some medicine, dry food and water.

  After Hill came back, he didn't enter the house. He lit a fire directly in the open space in front of the stone house and put the packed prey on the fire to roast.

  Soon, Tan Xiaoshi smelled the aroma of meat. She packed her things, left the house, and watched Hill grilling meat.

  "Wow, it smells so good." Tan Xiaoshi was already hungry, but when she smelled the meat, she felt like a glutton was about to come out.

  Hill was originally concentrating on the barbecue, but when he saw Tan Xiaoshi, he was completely stunned.

  Although she is a special soldier, Tan Xiaoshi's skin is still fair and tender, and with her years of exercise, she has a good figure.

  She was already tall, but when she put on the knee-length animal skin skirt, even though the green paint on her face was difficult to wash off, it still made her look very slim and beautiful.

  Tan Xiaoshi didn't look at Hill at first and kept staring at the meat in his hand. But after looking at it for a while, she saw that Hill hadn't moved the meat in his hand for a while, and the meat underneath was a little burnt.

  "The meat is burnt!" Tan Xiaoshi reminded her. When she looked up, she saw Hill's eyes glued to her. Then she added, "Stupid lion!" Hill suddenly came back to reality, and then I buried my head in the barbecue and didn't dare to read Tan Xiaoshi anymore.

  His female was so beautiful that he was afraid that he would not be able to control it and would not be able to wait for the day when the female would go into heat.

  Tan Xiaoshi sat down on the stone opposite him and watched the meat on the fire getting cooked bit by bit.

  "Can I eat it?" After waiting for a while, Tan Xiaoshi finally couldn't help it and asked expectantly.

  Seeing her cute look, Hill smiled, then picked a darker area and tore off a piece of meat, placed it in a stone bowl aside, and handed it to Tan Xiaoshi.

  Tan Xiaoshi took it and couldn't wait to take a bite, but was so hot that she breathed out and used a fan to cool down.

  Hill looked at Tan Xiaoshi's childish look, with a face full of doting, and said, "Eat slowly, the other meat will be ready after a while."

  Tan Xiaoshi held the meat in her mouth and responded vaguely. He shouted at him, and then after the meat was no longer so hot, he ate all the meat in the stone bowl in a few mouthfuls.

  She licked her lips and handed the stone bowl to Hill, "I want more."

  Hill took it with a smile, and then tore off a few more pieces of meat for her.

  After filling her stomach, Tan Xiaoshi felt relaxed.

  At this time, the sky was getting dark, and the roars of wild beasts could be heard from time to time in the distance, but Tan Xiaoshi surprisingly did not feel uneasy.

  She glanced at Hill who was devouring all the remaining barbecue in front of her. Although he always spoke out of tune, he still felt very safe.

  After Hill finished eating the meat and put away the remains and the fire, the sky turned completely dark.

  Hill stretched and said lazily: "It's time for us to go to bed."

  After eating and talking about poems, she felt a little sleepy. In addition, she hadn't slept much in the past two days, so she nodded. , entered the house.

  It was even darker inside the stone house, and Tan Xiaoshi suddenly thought of a question.

  "Where should I sleep?"

  "Of course you sleep with me." In the darkness, Hill looked matter-of-fact, but Tan Xiaoshi couldn't see him.

  Tan Xiaoshi thought about Hill's nest for a moment and thought it was big enough, so she didn't say anything.