Chapter 166-170

Chapter 166: The arrogant smiling tiger

  After the two orcs had packed up the cave, Bertram looked at Tan Xiaoshi and said, "Go in, it's cold outside." When Tan Xiaoshi thought of what happened in the cave before, she felt strange, but She went in anyway.

  Bertram kept a faint smile in his eyes, and then walked in along with Tan Xiaoshi. The cave was quite spacious, but Tan Xiaoshi still smelled the smell of sex from inside, which made her frown.

  She sat down by the fire, and the smell of wood smoke gradually dispersed the smell in the cave, making her feel more comfortable. The heat warmed her body bit by bit, relaxing her tense nerves.

  Bertram sat down on the soft grass, which was also covered with animal skins. Bertram had always been very demanding about the sleeping environment.

  "Would you like to come over and have a rest? It's very comfortable here." Bertram patted the empty space beside him and looked at Tan Xiaoshi with a smile.

  Tan Xiaoshi glanced at him, then lowered her head and continued to warm herself by the fire. Although he had only been in contact with Bertram for a few days, Tan Xiaoshi knew that he was a smiling tiger. He is also a proud and arrogant smiling tiger.

  However, she admired his arrogance. It was precisely because of his arrogance that he never forced her or even touched her. But she didn't know when he would run out of patience.

  Bertram had become accustomed to Tan Xiaoshi not responding to him. He just looked at her with a faint smile, his evil peach blossom eyes rising slightly. After a while, the orcs brought in the baked food, which were two hares.

  There are much less prey that can be caught in winter than in summer. It is good to be able to eat fresh meat every day.

  Bertram gave one rabbit to Tan Xiaoshi, and he picked up the other and ate it gracefully. Tan Xiaoshi tore off the rabbit legs and ate them slowly.

  In order to preserve her strength to face dangers that may occur at any time, Tan Xiaoshi would try to eat as much as possible, so she ate three rabbit legs, and then she couldn't eat any more.

  The cave was not too deep, and Tan Xiaoshi could see the afterglow of the setting sun dissipate bit by bit, and then the whole world fell into boundless darkness again.

  "Where's the female?" When Tan Xiaoshi finished eating, Bertram had already finished eating and was sitting there looking at her leisurely.

  He didn't seem to expect that Tan Xiaoshi would suddenly talk to him. The light in his eyes suddenly brightened, "They should be done now. As for the female, they can stay for a few days if they want to stay. If they don't want to stay, they can just Throw it away."

  He didn't even realize that what he was talking about was the life of an orc, and there was a hint of joy in his calm tone because he was talking about a little poem.

  Although there was always a slight smile in his eyes, his indifference and cruelty were etched in his bones.

  Tan Xiaoshi's mouth tightened, "Can you let her in? I still have food here."

  The smile in Bertram's eyes gradually grew, and then he shouted, "Hood."

  Soon, a tall figure walked in. When he walked in, Tan Xiaoshi realized that he was the eagle beast that had been carrying her.

  "Bring the female here." Bertram ordered calmly.

  "Yes." Hood's attitude was always respectful. He didn't even look at Tan Xiaoshi and then withdrew.

  About ten minutes later, Hood came in again, bringing the shivering and semi-conscious female with him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 167: You are special

         Looking at the female's still naked body, Tan Xiaoshi frowned and said, "I want the animal skin and water." Without any trace of anger or impatience, Bertram let Hood take the animal skin and water. .

  Tan Xiaoshi wrapped the female's body with animal skin and fed her some water. The female woke up slightly. Her voice was so mute from crying for a long time that she could not speak, and it was still burning with pain.

  After she woke up, she held the stone bowl "Gulu Gulu" and drank a bowl of water. Then, she seemed to remember her own experience and looked at Tan Xiaoshi in front of her in confusion.

  Because Tan Xiaoshi was a female, and she was neatly dressed and fed her water, so the moment she saw Tan Xiaoshi, there was obvious ecstasy in Na's eyes. Then, she saw Bertram not far away. Her body shook violently, and the light in her eyes disappeared.

  Bertram didn't actually look at the female, he kept looking at Tan Xiaoshi. Although his expression was not fierce and he was even smiling, his whole person gave off a cold and dangerous feeling.

  Not a venomous snake, but better than a venomous snake. The female grabbed Tan Xiaoshi's hand and said something in her mouth, but because her voice was hoarse, she couldn't hear what she said clearly.

  She held Tan Xiaoshi so hard that her fair wrists turned red, but Tan Xiaoshi still let her hold her and did not stop him.

  The female also knew that she couldn't say anything decent now. She glanced at Bertram and let go of the poem with some dejection. She clutched the animal skin tightly, sat in front of the fire and began to cry silently.

  Tan Xiaoshi handed her the remaining roast rabbit and said, "Eat something."

  The female raised her head and looked at Bertram who was standing aside. Then she took the barbecue from Tan Xiaoshi's hand and started to eat it. She looked like she had been hungry for several days and ate most of the remaining rabbit.

  After eating the meat, the female's mood became more stable. She didn't cry anymore, she huddled up in a ball, then hugged her legs and looked around uneasily.

  Tan Xiaoshi also felt a little tired, so she sat by the fire and closed her eyes. Quietness returned to the cave, and Tan Xiaoshi gradually fell asleep. When Tan Xiaoshi woke up, the female was nowhere to be seen.

  She looked at Bertram, but Bertram was still sleeping. She thought for a while, but still didn't make a sound and sat there quietly. It's daybreak outside, and the day's journey is about to begin again.

  "Morning." After a moment, Bertram's characteristic low voice sounded next to him. She looked at Bertram and said nothing, but she was silently asking him about the female. She didn't want to piss him off, and she didn't think it would help if she spoke.

  But Bertram seemed to see the meaning in her eyes. He sat up and stretched his body lazily. "I don't like smelling the smell of other orcs when I sleep. It will make me unable to sleep." Tan Xiaoshi I didn't expect that he would give such a willful but reasonable explanation.

  "However, you are an exception." Bertram stood up, with an inexplicable glint in his peach blossom eyes. Tan Xiaoshi turned her head and ignored him.

  "Actually, if you have any requests, you can make them directly. You will definitely become my partner in the future. Then you are also their leader. You can just say whatever you want. Remember, you are special." Bertram's eyes Laughing, but speaking in a very serious tone.