Chapter 126-130

Chapter 126: Injured Abe

         Tan Xiaoshi breathed a sigh of relief when she saw the other little snakes. Then, her face turned cold, she looked at them and said in a cold voice: "Who told you to run out on your own?"

  When the little snake saw her mother getting angry, they all crawled to Tan Xiaoshi's feet obediently and said with A pair of innocent black eyes looked at her.

  Tan Xiaoshi's heart softened, but the expression on her face remained stern, "Next time you come out on your own, I won't want you!"

  When the little snakes heard that Tan Xiaoshi said they didn't want themselves, they hurriedly crawled forward again. He wanted to climb up, but he didn't dare to climb onto Tan Xiaoshi, looking very pitiful.

  "Okay, let's forget it this time. There won't be another time, you know?" Tan Xiaoshi nodded their little heads.

  The little snakes nodded obediently one by one. Tan Xiaoshi's expression softened at this moment, but she still felt frightened when she thought of the way the little snake was caught by the eagle just now.

  "Ouch~"

  At this time, Hill shouted, urging Tan Xiaoshi to come up quickly. He was afraid that Tan Xiaoshi would get sick if he got caught in the rain.

  "Let's go home." Locke glanced at the snake cubs on the ground coldly, and then said softly and quietly. Tan Xiaoshi stood up and climbed back on Hill. Then, the family of eight headed towards the tribe together.

  The little snakes gathered around Tan Xiaoshi. Because they were not walking very fast, the little snakes swam in front of Hill for a while, and then fell behind again. They looked very happy, and each of them seemed to have forgotten it a long time ago. The thrill just now.

  "Ouch!"

  At this time, a tiger roar sounded beside them, and it sounded a bit weak. Tan Xiaoshi looked to the side and saw a white figure lying on the ground in the woods nearby.

  "There seems to be an injured orc, Hill, let's go take a look." Tan Xiaoshi patted Hill and asked him to stop. Hill stopped and shook his paw, as if he didn't want to go.

  Locke's eyes were a little wary. He didn't want to go there at first, but Tan Xiaoshi was looking at him softly at this time. His heart softened and he walked over first.

  Hill followed Locke, and the little snakes walked at the back.

  As I got closer, I saw an injured tiger lying on the ground. The blood on his body was washed away by the rain, staining the ground beneath him red.

  Tan Xiaoshi couldn't tell whether he was an orc from the tribe, but she could see from Locke's eyes that this orc should be an orc from the tribe.

  The tiger was seriously injured. He was lying there unconscious, but his stomach was rising and falling.

  "Locke, let's take him back to the tribe, otherwise he may die." Tan Xiaoshi looked at Locke. Locke's eyes flashed with disgust and he stood there without moving.

  "Locke." Tan Xiaoshi called him again, her voice softening unconsciously. Locke had no choice but to roll up the tiger with his tail and said, "Let's go." Tan Xiaoshi smiled and they continued walking back.

  "Locke, who is this tiger beast?" Tan Xiaoshi looked at the unconscious tiger beast and asked Locke. The corner of Locke's mouth collapsed, and he spat out a name coldly, "Abe."

  Tan Xiaoshi's eyebrows suddenly raised, and then he said nothing. The rain was still falling, and Tan Xiaoshi's lower body was also soaked in the rain, making her whole body feel wet.

  Back at the tribe, Locke sent Abe to Huo Qi and they returned home.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 127: Men who cook are most attractive

 Hill heated hot water for Tan Xiaoshi and cooked ginger soup for her. After Tan Xiaoshi took a bath and drank the ginger soup, he felt relieved and then wrapped Tan Xiaoshi with animal skin to prevent her from letting go. She gets out of bed.

  Because the little snake made a mistake, Locke punished them by sending them back to the cave and not being able to come out today.

  The little snakes looked at Tan Xiaoshi aggrievedly, hoping that Tan Xiaoshi would persuade Locke not to let Locke punish them. Tan Xiaoshi naturally saw that they didn't want to go back to the cave when they left, but she didn't say anything. It would be good for them to have a longer memory.

  Because of the ginger soup, Tan Xiaoshi lay on the bed and felt her body warm. Then she felt a little sleepy and fell asleep in a daze.

  When she woke up, the rain outside had stopped, and the long-lost sunshine broke through the clouds and shone down, sweeping away the previous haze.

  Hill was cooking outside, and the aroma wafted in, making her feel hungry. She walked out of the house and stretched, feeling relaxed both physically and mentally.

  "What are you having for dinner? It smells so good!" Tan Xiaoshi walked into the kitchen and saw Hill, with her upper body covered, busy there. The scene was so heartwarming that she couldn't help but step forward and put her arms around his waist. .

  Hill's body stiffened, and it was the first time that Tan Xiaoshi took the initiative to be so intimate with him. His handsome face was slightly red, "There are vegetables and stewed meat." Tan Xiaoshi looked at the red meat in the pot and licked her lips slightly.

  Ever since she told Hill about some modern cooking methods, Hill has learned quickly. He can do things like stir-fries and stews very well, which far exceeded Tan Xiaoshi's expectations.

  "I want to taste it." Hill smiled, picked up a piece of meat from the pot and blew on it until the temperature was right, then handed it to her mouth. Tan Xiaoshi swallowed the meat in one gulp, and then rolled her eyes happily.

  "Hill, your cooking is getting better and better." She praised sincerely. Hill scratched his head, feeling proud because of Tan Xiaoshi's praise.

  "By the way, where's Locke?" Tan Xiaoshi asked while eating meat.

  "He went to feed the little snake." Hill put away the pride on his face and continued to prepare dinner.

  Tan Xiaoshi nodded. Just in time, she was worried that the little snake would be hungry. It was great that Locke thought of it.

  "Do you know how Abe is?" She suddenly thought of the injured Abe.

  "I don't know." Hill said, and then he looked at Tan Xiaoshi with a bit of jealousy in his eyes, "You care so much about Abe, you don't mean you like him!"

  Tan Xiaoshi admired Hill more and more. Then, she became playful and hooked her fingers at Hill, "Come over here, and I'll tell you when you come over." Hill looked at Tan Xiaoshi doubtfully, but still moved his head towards her.

  Tan Xiaoshi came close to Hill's ear and whispered: "I tell you, I like Abe..." Hill's face immediately darkened, and his eyes wanted to bite Abe to death immediately. However, at this time, Tan Xiaoshi Xiaoshi whispered another two words in his ear, "That's weird."

  Hill was stunned, and his head seemed to be a little knotted. Tan Xiaoshi smiled and kissed the corner of his lips, her voice clear and loud.

  Hill was stunned again, because Tan Xiaoshi's kiss felt like there was a small animal scratching in his heart, making his lion's tail and ears appear. The previous hostility towards Abe was instantly wiped away.