Chapter 176-180

Chapter 176: Come on

Perhaps it was because of the cold wind blowing during the day, plus the moon and things, that Tan Xiaoshi felt cold all over in his sleep. She hugged her legs tightly, trying to keep herself as warm as possible, but no matter how hard she tried, she felt as if the cold wind could blow into her bones.

  She fell into a drowsy sleep, and then she felt a slight warmth around her, dispelling the chill in her body.

  Tan Xiaoshi turned over and found that her sleep was so comfortable. Hill's body was so warm. It was a must-have item in the cold season.

  The thought just crossed her mind, and then she opened her eyes suddenly and saw a strange yet familiar face.

  She sat up suddenly and looked angrily at Bertram, who was still sleeping. When did he bring her over, she didn't even notice last night!

  Just as she was about to stand up, a strong arm wrapped around her waist and pulled her back.

  Bertram slowly opened his eyes, with a hint of laziness as if he had just woken up. The corners of his mouth were slightly raised, "Are you awake? Did you sleep particularly comfortably this time?"

  Tan Xiaoshi glared at him, and at the same time, She tried hard to break the arms around her waist, but her strength was of no avail.

  "Let me go!" She didn't pay attention to what Bertram said and looked into his evil eyes with hatred.

  Bertram did not let go, but instead pulled Tan Xiaoshi closer to him. He sniffed the scent of Tan Xiaoshi and said, "The smell on your body is really so tempting." Tan Xiaoshi's face became darker and darker, and her heart suddenly lifted.

  Bertram smiled, slowly buried his head in Tan Xiaoshi's ear, and said seductively: "Give me a litter of wolf cubs." Tan Xiaoshi was not seduced by his voice. Instead, she felt that the hairs on her body stood up.

  "Impossible." She said in a calm but firm tone. Bertram still maintained this posture, and Tan Xiaoshi could even feel his hot breath spraying on her neck, giving her a creepy feeling.

  If Bertram knew what Tan Xiaoshi was feeling at this time, he would definitely feel very frustrated. He buried himself in Tan Xiaoshi's neck, smiled softly, and then said leisurely: "What if I force myself to do it?"

  Tan Xiaoshi's brows wrinkled, and just as she was about to speak, Bertram suddenly Turning over, he pressed her whole body under him.

  He grasped Tan Xiaoshi's two wrists with one hand and fixed them to Tan Xiaoshi's head. Then, he lowered his head and smelled her scent passionately next to her ear.

  Tan Xiaoshi was so angry that she bent her knees suddenly, but Bertram seemed to be on guard, and one of his legs, which was neither light nor heavy, pressed her legs tightly.

  "It's not your style to force yourself." Tan Xiaoshi endured the discomfort in her heart and said firmly. Bertram raised his head, looked into Tan Xiaoshi's bright and beautiful eyes, and then laughed.

  Tan Xiaoshi looked back at him calmly, as if determined that he would not do anything. A hint of helplessness flashed in Bertram's eyes, and then he let go of talking about Xiaoshi and stood up.

  "You are really a female that is difficult to control." He said with a faint smile. Tan Xiaoshi also stood up and calmly distanced herself from him. Bertram naturally saw the action of talking about Xiaoshi. He smiled and then left the cave.

  Looking at Bertram's disappearing figure, Tan Xiaoshi secretly breathed a sigh of relief. If Bertram really wanted to force it, she really had no choice, but it seemed that she had guessed Bertram's pride.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 177: The charming young man

    These few days of menstruation were spent peacefully talking about poems. A few days after menstruation ended, Bertram was as usual, which finally made Tan Xiaoshi feel relieved.

  In the past few days, the weather has gradually warmed up. Perhaps because they have been walking south, there is still a certain temperature difference between the north and the south.

  On this day, Tan Xiaoshi was sitting on Hu De's back, and she saw the mist not far away, and the closer she got, the warmer she felt. Is it a hot spring?

  Tan Xiaoshi had a thought in her mind, patted Hood on the back and said, "Hood, where am I going?" She pointed to the place where the fog was and said to Hood.

  "Chirp~" Hood shouted, and then flew over. Not long after they landed, Bertram and the others followed.

  Tan Xiaoshi ran into the mist as soon as she landed. Sure enough, she saw a large hot spring pool among the layers of rocks. It's been a long time since she had a good bath. This hot spring is so rare, wouldn't it be a waste not to take a dip?

  She thought for a while, walked back, and said to Bertram: "I want to soak in the hot spring for a while. You guys go over there and wait for me." Bertram thought for a while and waved to a wolf. The beast ran into the rocks.

  After a while, the wolf beast ran out, turned into a human form, and whispered a few words in Bertram's ear.

  "Okay, go ahead." After listening to the wolf's whisper, Bertram agreed. The wolf beast must have gone to observe the environment just now to see if there were any orcs hidden inside, and it was useless to deal with them.

  They looked at Tan Xiaoshi and felt relieved. She walked to the edge of the pool. Because she was wearing animal skin clothes, she thought about it, took them off and walked into the pool.

  The fog above the hot spring was thicker, and she couldn't even see how big the pool was. However, the pool was not deep. When she stood in it, the water just reached her collarbone. The water temperature is also very good, making it very comfortable to soak in.

  She swam a few laps in it, then returned to the shore, where she leaned back and enjoyed this rare moment of comfort. However, before she could lean on it for long, she felt something hit her head.

  She touched her head, but there was nothing there, and the force was not heavy. She thought it was water droplets. Just as she closed her eyes, another relatively heavy force hit the top of her head.

  She turned around sharply. There was no one on the shore, only rocks and trees around. Could it be seeds that fell from the tree? She thought, raised her head, and then saw a very beautiful peacock standing on a thick tree trunk. And in the peacock's mouth, there was a seed of an unknown plant.

  When the peacock saw Tan Xiaoshi, he raised his head proudly and looked down at Tan Xiaoshi. Is it an orc? Tan Xiaoshi saw a look that seemed to be pride and disgust in its eyes. If it were an ordinary peacock, it shouldn't have many emotions.

  She thought that an orc had watched her bathing, so she hurriedly squatted down so that the water was up to her neck.

  "You peeked at me taking a shower?" Tan Xiaoshi raised an eyebrow at Peacock.

  The peacock seemed to look at Tan Xiaoshi with disdain, then it shook its wings and turned into a beautiful boy with black hair.

  That is a very beautiful boy. He doesn't have as much masculinity as other orcs, and he even has a bit of beauty. Although the word "beautiful" seems inappropriate to describe a male, it was the word that first came to mind when Tan Xiaoshi came to her.