Chapter 71-75

Chapter 71: The ghost beast lurking in the mountain

          Deep in the forest, in a deep cave, a black-haired man was sitting by the fire with his eyes closed and meditating. It was very cold in the cave. Only the fire gave out some light and heat, but it still couldn't dispel the coldness in the cave.

  "Boss, it's really hard to find prey now. Why don't we go to the tribe to snatch it?" A man with the same black hair walked in. He had several deep scars on his bare upper body.

  The man in the fire opened his eyes. He has a pair of evil red eyes, which give him a ruthless appearance. He has a fair face and long black hair that reaches his waist. Even though he doesn't look like a good guy at first glance, he is also a good-looking bad guy.

  "We didn't grab anything from the smallest tribe last time, and now we don't have many people left. Where do you want to grab it?" His voice was a bit hoarse, and his evil eyes were cold. There was no warmth or emotion at all.

  The black-haired man lowered his head. He thought about it, hesitated for a moment, and then said: "Head, let's move to another place." Bertram looked at the man with a colder look, "When? Is it your turn to make the decision?"

  The black-haired man's heart trembled at his cold tone, and then he didn't dare to say anything more. He just said "yes" and then withdrew.

  There were more than a dozen orcs waiting for the black-haired man outside the cave. Although they were all handsome, their eyes were full of hostility.

  They knew from the look of the black-haired man that Bertram had not agreed to the transfer, and each of them was a little disappointed.

  "I'm looking for something to eat, I'm almost starving to death!" A man spat out the weeds in his mouth, then turned into a wolf and ran away. The man who was looking for Bertram had a cold look in his eyes.

  They had been following Bertram, but Bertram insisted on staying here. The rest of them were starving to death! Did he think he didn't know that he stayed here for the female last time?

  When he grabbed the females before, he was not interested in them. It turned out that he thought the females were not pretty enough.

  But although this female is beautiful, there is a very powerful male beside her. I am afraid they will not be able to succeed so easily.

  The black-haired man was somewhat dissatisfied with Bertram, but they had always respected force, so he could only be inferior to Bertram.

  Bertram in the cave closed his eyes again, and then he thought of the female that night again. He thought of the female's beautiful face and her cold expression that night. He also remembered that she shot many arrows at him, and those arrows even scratched him. He saw the fierceness in her eyes that only males could have, but that made her look even more beautiful and charming.

  **

  The originally warm weather ushered in a cold wave again, and it also started to rain with sleet. Tan Xiaoshi hid in the house, guarding the brazier to keep warm. There were two red fruits roasting in the brazier.

  The whole world outside is wet. When Hill came back, he was already soaked.

  He shook off the water drops on his body outside the house, then wiped the mud on his paws before entering the house and transforming into a human form.

  "I saw the traces left by the ghost beasts from the mountain. I suspect that the last batch of ghost beasts have not left yet." Hill stepped forward with a very low tone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 72: Lina's plan

         Tan Xiaoshi didn't pay much attention and just said "hmm". Hill looked solemn. He was afraid that those ghost beasts were targeting Tan Xiaoshi.

  He still remembered that night the ghost beast leader asked his men to go straight towards Tan Xiaoshi, and he didn't let them hurt Tan Xiaoshi. In fact, he has been worried about the return of ghost beasts since that day, especially today when he found some traces of ghost beasts, which made his heart even more unsettled.

  On the other side, Mona had just entered the room, and Lina was sitting in the room in a daze. Mona walked over and said softly: "I caught a hare. I will have fresh meat to eat at night."

  Lina came back to her senses. She smiled at Mona, and then she frowned. , "Do you smell like a strange male?"

  "I met a ghost beast in the woods that attacked the tribe last time, but I killed him." Mona said lightly.

  Lina understood, and then her eyes lit up, "The ghost beasts that attacked the tribe last time, are they still hiding in the woods?"

  "Well, they should be." Mona didn't know why she was so excited suddenly, so she just went with it. His guess said.

  The corners of Lina's mouth slowly raised. She was thinking about how to get Tan Xiaoshi out of the tribe. Maybe those ghost beasts would be happy to help her.

  "Mona, you should know that you are my favorite partner and my most trusted partner." Lina looked at Mona, her tone and expression became extremely gentle. Mona's heart softened, and a surge of joy suddenly surged up. Every male wants to be liked by his partner, and he is no exception.

  "Mona, do something for me. When the estrus period comes, I will help you give birth to a litter of lion cubs." Lina put her hand on Mona's arm. Mona's heart trembled. Originally, they would do whatever the female said. "Okay." His voice was extremely soft.

  Lina smiled, then motioned for Mona to bring her ear closer, and then she whispered a few words into Mona's ear. Mona's originally gentle face showed a bit of solemnity and hesitation, but he quickly nodded in agreement. Seeing that he agreed, Lina happily kissed him. Mona's expression softened again and she said, "I'll go right away." Lina nodded.

  A strong lion was running quickly in the forest. He found the body of a wolf and sniffed around. Although it was raining and snowing at this time, and there was no residual smell, he still wanted to give it a try so that he could find the hiding place of those ghostly beasts as soon as possible.

  He first locked in a direction, and then looked there, but until dark, he still couldn't find those ghost beasts. The lion looked at the endless mountains in front of him, then turned around and returned to the tribe.

  Lina had already rested when Mona returned to the tribe, so he did not disturb Lina and prepared to look for her again tomorrow morning. Mona had been searching for five days before she found the hiding place of those ghost beasts.

  When the ghost beasts saw that someone had discovered them, they all turned into beast forms, and then surrounded Mona, trying to kill Mona.

  "I want to see your boss." Mona turned into a human form, very calm, without the slightest feeling that he was about to be besieged. The ghost beasts looked at each other, and then a wolf beast ran into the cave.

  Soon, the wolf beast came out, and then he turned into a human form, still looking at Mona with some caution, and said: "Go in."