Chapter 146-150

Chapter 146: The power of Flame Spirit

  Warren had just walked out of the house. He didn't see a red figure come out of a bag. Xiaoli got out of Tan Xiaoshi's backpack, and what it held in its mouth was the fire beast Flame Spirit that Hill accidentally picked up.

  It placed the Flame Spirit on its paws, its eyes gleaming with excitement, and even the fox's mouth was slightly raised.

  It's really the Flame Spirit, I didn't expect it to be here! Xiao Li looked at Yan Ling for a moment, then opened his mouth and swallowed Yan Ling.

  Soon, it felt a heat spreading from its abdomen, and a long-awaited power was slowly spreading throughout its body.

  The body was getting hotter and hotter, burning to the point where its internal organs felt like they were cooked.

  It rolled on the ground a few times, and after a while, the burning sensation gradually disappeared. It slowly opened its eyes, and the originally pure black eyes turned golden.

  Xiaoli jumped up suddenly. He didn't expect that he could also become a level two orc! The Fire Beast Flame Spirit is indeed a rare thing!

  It licked its paws leisurely, and then looked in the direction where Warren just disappeared with Tan Xiaoshi.

  The female was kidnapped and there were no orcs at home. Isn't this the best time for her to escape?

  That stupid female, even if she was at home now, she couldn't stop it. It really wanted her to see the power it had now. It was no longer the little raccoon that could be killed by a python!

  However, the female is not necessarily dead or alive yet, it is important for her to escape first.

  A mocking smile flashed in its golden eyes, and then it ran out of the house very quickly and ran to the other side.

  Although it does not have a powerful body, it is extremely fast and flexible, and its most powerful thing is its pair of claws.

  The nails of its claws can stretch and contract as it wishes, and are extremely sharp. If it encounters that python again now, it can tear it apart with one claw.

  Because of the small raccoon's speed, small size and good hiding ability, it was not discovered all the way to the wall.

  Although the wall was now higher, it couldn't stop it at all. It jumped over with a slight jump, and then left the tribe easily.

  After leaving the tribe, it looked in the direction of the department door, but made no move. That female must have been taken away from there, and she can't go far now.

  It didn't know why it thought of that female. Maybe it was because it had been defeated by that female before, so it felt unwilling to do so.

  It thought for a while and headed towards the tribe's entrance. It remembered the scent of the orc who kidnapped the female, so it followed the scent and chased after it.

  **

  Hill came back with injuries. He was afraid that Xiaoshi would talk about him, so he didn't go into the house at first, and then he made bamboo arrows outside.

  After doing it twice, he saw that there was still no movement at all in the room. He felt a little strange. Xiaoshi didn't sleep for such a long time when she took a nap before. Could it be that she hadn't woken up yet?

  Thinking about it, he put down the bamboo in his hand and entered the house. However, as soon as he entered the room, his expression suddenly froze.

  The room was in a mess, and there were obvious signs of a fight. And, the whole house smells like Warren! He quickly scanned the room and found no trace of Xiao Shi at all. He only found Xiao Shi's dagger beside the bed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 147: Never give up

           Hill looked at everything in front of him with eyes wide open. He thought that it was Warren who told him that Hal had something to do with him before he went out. After that, he met Carol's partner again, and the lion beast provoked him, so They started fighting again.

  It turns out that all this is Warren's trick, and his purpose is Xiaoshi!

  "Ouch!" Hill roared angrily, turned into a lion and ran out quickly.

  He did not go to Warren's residence, but went directly to the door of the tribe. The orcs on guard said that Warren had indeed taken Sheela out of the Horde, and had been for some time.

  He was so angry that he wanted to tear the guarding orcs to pieces. That was obviously Xiao Shi, but what the hell was Sheela!

  Hill's eyes turned blood red with anger. He turned around and walked towards Hal's residence.

  He briefly told Hal a situation and asked Hal to find some orcs to go out and search together. Hal had a very good impression of Tan Xiaoshi, and he would send people to find her even if it was another female.

  Soon, Hal gathered dozens of orcs, including eagle beasts, and the group launched a large-scale search in the forest.

  However, they kept looking for Tianhei and failed to find Warren's whereabouts.

  Hill was running around in the forest almost frantically, and all he could think about was talking about poetry. When he thought about her being kidnapped and what she might suffer, he felt that his heart was about to stop beating painfully.

  "Roar..." He raised his head and roared sadly. The sound made the other orcs feel sour in their hearts.

  Tan Xiaoshi is the most beautiful female they have ever seen. She is not only beautiful, but also very smart. Many of them want to chase her but dare not. But she was abducted by a ghost beast in the tribe, which was really annoying and sad.

  That Warren really wanted to catch him and tear him apart! In this way, these orcs continued until dawn, but still found nothing.

  Although they didn't want to admit it, the most beautiful female could no longer be found.

  Hal found Hill, and he felt very sorry for talking about Xiaoshi, but they searched all night but couldn't find it. They all knew that the possibility of finding the female was extremely low.

  "Hill, go back. You won't be able to stand it for a long time without eating or drinking, and neither will the orcs in the tribe." Looking at Hill's crazy look, Hal didn't dare to persuade Hill to give up.

  Hill's eyes were bloodshot. He glanced at Hal coldly, and then continued to look.

  Hal was a little helpless, but saw Hill take a few steps, and said calmly: "Leave the eagle beast to help me find it, and let the other orcs go back."

  Hal thought for a while, the tribe couldn't just leave it alone, so I agreed. He ordered the eagle beast and returned to the tribe with the other orcs.

  Hill asked the eagle beasts to eat and drink some food first. He also caught a prey, swallowed it in big mouthfuls, and then continued to search.

  The eagle beasts took a short rest and then separated to search in other directions. They were all single orcs with strong physiques and didn't have so many worries, so they didn't have that much burden to help Hill find Tan Xiaoshi.

  So, after searching like this, I didn't sleep a wink for another day and night.

  The orcs, who had not rested for two days and two, also felt exhausted, and they all felt that the possibility of finding a female was extremely slim.

  But Hill never gave up for a moment.

  A few days don't matter, his father has never come back from his search for his mother, and he will keep looking until he finds Tan Xiaoshi!

The Only Favorite in The World of Beast: Beast husbands, let's have dinner!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara