Chapter 81-85

Chapter 81: Big misunderstanding

          Although Hill was in a bad mood, he still opened his mouth and ate the meat that Tan Xiaoshi personally fed him, even though it didn't taste like anything. "You mean, this meat is good?" At this time, Locke said suddenly. Tan Xiaoshi looked at him and blinked her big bright eyes in confusion, "Yeah, what else?"

  A faint smile appeared on the corner of Locke's mouth, and he reached out and touched Tan Xiaoshi's head. Then, he remembered what happened just now, looked at the meat in Tan Xiaoshi's bowl, and then looked at Tan Xiaoshi's eyes. There was some kind of confusion in the purple eyes.

  Tan Xiaoshi was a little confused by his eyes, but she saw Locke glance at the meat in the bowl again. "You want to eat?" Tan Xiaoshi thought for a while and asked. Hill didn't say anything, but his expression was obviously Tan Xiaoshi's guess. Tan Xiaoshi smiled and handed over the bowl and chopsticks.

  Locke didn't answer and still looked at Tan Xiaoshi with his bewildering eyes. Tan Xiaoshi couldn't help but frown, and suddenly understood what Locke meant. Then, she picked up a piece of meat and handed it to Locke's mouth.

  Locke seemed to be finally satisfied this time, and the smile on his lips became a little bigger, and then he slowly opened his mouth and elegantly ate the piece of barbecue.

  "Well, it's really good." Hill next to him felt regretful, if only he had stopped him from talking about the poem. However, at this time, he saw that Locke was not nervous at all, and he was really anxious to death!

  Locke finished a piece of meat and looked at the stone bowl again. Tan Xiaoshi fed him another piece of food. That's it, until the eighth time, Hill became anxious.

  He stood up suddenly and looked at the two people with an aggrieved look on his face. Then, he set his sights on Locke and said, "How long has it been, and you can still eat!" After that, he also He looked at Locke with a resentful look on his face, as if to say: Didn't you follow him? How could something like this happen again?

  Locke glanced at Hill lightly, opened his mouth, and ate the eight pieces of meat. The way he ate was slow and elegant. Tan Xiaoshi was really confused by Hill, "What happened?" Hill looked at Tan Xiaoshi with a slightly aggrieved expression.

  "Don't you have a male you like? Do you want to get married with him?"

  Tan Xiaoshi was startled, and then she went over what she had said to Hill when she came back. She suddenly understood that she and Hill had been together for a long time. It's all a chicken-and-duck talk.

  After thinking about it, Tan Xiaoshi really loved and was angry with Hill. She smiled, but it was a kind of teasing smile, and then she thought about it seriously and said, "Well, of course." After hearing this, Hill's eyes flashed with sadness, and then he He let out an angry growl from his throat and said, "Who is it? I'm going to compete with him!"

  Tan Xiaoshi rolled her eyes, stood up, hit him on the head with a chopstick, and said in a dumbfounded voice, "I'm taller than you! I only like you and only recognize you, that's all!" "Ah?" Hill stiffened, and then joy crept onto his handsome face little by little. However, just when he wanted to reach out and hug Tan Xiaoshi, he was swatted away by a big white tail.

  Tan Xiaoshi was startled, and then turned her head to look at Locke. Then, the snake's tail rolled up flexibly and rolled her into Locke's arms, and she saw Locke's expression up close.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 82: Do you believe I will kill you

          Locke's expression was cold, and his eyes were even colder. The tender feeling she had when she was being fed meat by Tan Xiaoshi disappeared completely. The red firelight shone on his face, which was so white that no blood could be seen, looking a little scary.

  Tan Xiaoshi felt nervous at Locke's expression, and then she suddenly realized what she had just said. Locke had already run back at this time. He turned into a beast shape and showed his sharp fangs at Locke.

  Locke ignored him, but his eyes as deep as the sea were locked tightly as he talked about Xiaoshi. Then, he picked up Tan Xiaoshi and slid towards the direction where he lived. Hill became anxious and rushed towards Locke, but before he could reach Locke, he was swatted away by him again, and this time with more force than the last time.

  "Hill!" Tan Xiaoshi shouted distressedly when she saw Hill fall to the ground hard. Locke's eyes became a little colder, and then he quickly disappeared while hugging Tan Xiaoshi.

  The surrounding orcs were all frightened into silence by the movement, and then looked with some sympathy at the lion that had crawled on the ground three times and still couldn't get up.

  Tan Xiaoshi was frightened by the violent aura on Locke's body. Locke's cold arms were wrapped around her waist, making her feel that Locke's body temperature seemed to be even lower than before.

  In fact, what she just said was mostly angry, but she suddenly remembered the decision she had made before. She seems to have done something wrong. She had already decided to be with Hill, so she shouldn't have built her house next to Locke's cave in the first place...

  However, since Locke woke up, he has been sleeping most of the time, and during that time, she and Hill were busy with the house. Should she tell Locke her decision now so that Locke can find a new female as soon as possible?

  Yes, she should have said it as soon as possible. After thinking about it clearly, Tan Xiaoshi no longer struggled. Then, she opened her mouth and said, "Locke, let me down. I have something to tell you." Tan Xiaoshi's tone was very calm, without the slightest fear. She had Yes, just guilty.

  Locke lowered his head and glanced at her, but he didn't stop. Tan Xiaoshi felt sour at Locke's eyes, but she still gritted her teeth and said: "Locke, I'm sorry, I like Hill. I am different from the females here. I will only have one partner. "

  Locke's body suddenly stopped. His arm seemed to be shaking slightly, and after a moment, he heard him say in a cold and hoarse voice: "Do you believe I will killed him?"

  Tan Xiaoshi's breathing paused, and then she exhaled somewhat heavily. After a few breaths, he said: "You can kill anyone now." Including her.

  Locke's cold pupils shrank, and ice seemed to form on his body. Then, he hugged Tan Xiaoshi and continued to move forward. He did not return to the cave where he lived before, but left the tribe with Tan Xiaoshi.

  It was already dark by this time, and the sounds of wild beasts kept coming from the forest. Tan Xiaoshi habitually pressed her hand on the dagger on her waist. Locke's speed did not slow down, and he lowered his head. There seemed to be a hint of ridicule in his eyes, "Do you want to kill me?"

  Tan Xiaoshi's heart seemed to be hit hard by something, but she still did not take away her hand. If Locke really wants to kill her, although the chance of escape is slim, she should still give it a try...

  Locke seemed to see through her thoughts, and the ridicule on his face deepened, "Do you think I will kill you?"