Chapter 46-50

Chapter 46:Seriously injured Hill

Tan Xiaoshi's heart skipped a beat when he saw his cold eyes, and then Locke lowered the snake's head and got close to Tan Xiaoshi's face.

  Tan Xiaoshi subconsciously wanted to retreat, but Locke did not give her a chance to retreat. He stretched out his slender letter and swept it across her face, with a lingering taste.

  She felt the coldness coming from Locke's body, she opened her mouth slightly, and the snake letter lingering on her face took advantage of this and got into her mouth.

  Her eyes suddenly widened, she pushed away the tongue in front of her and glared at him.

  "Woooo..." The cry from behind brought back Tan Xiaoshi's thoughts. She no longer looked at Locke, ignoring the pain in her legs, and ran just like Hill.

  Then, she only saw a white snake shadow, and then the three wolves on Hill were swept away by Locke.

  Tan Xiaoshi just paused and then quickly ran to Hill's side.

  Hill's body was covered with bruises, and there were several bloody holes on his body, as if there was blood gushing from the outside.

  Hill held on for a breath, and when he saw that Tan Xiaoshi was fine, he closed his eyes and fainted.

  Tan Xiaoshi covered Hill's wounds. She knew that orcs had good healing abilities, but once a vital part was injured, it would be a dead end.

  "Hill, Hill, wake up!" Tan Xiaoshi called Hill's name while trying to help him stop the bleeding.

  But Hill didn't react at all.

  Tan Xiaoshi felt a little panicked, no, Hill couldn't die.

  She looked around anxiously, then looked at Locke who had just killed three wolves.

  "Please, help me send Hill home." Tan Xiaoshi didn't know how soft her expression was at this time, but her good psychological quality did not make her look panicked.

  Locke looked at Tan Xiaoshi's pleading eyes, and then his upper body turned into a human form.

  He picked up Tan Xiaoshi, then rolled up the unresponsive Locke with his tail, and returned to Hill's stone house according to Tan Xiaoshi's instructions.

  Tan Xiaoshi thought that she had anti-hemorrhage and anti-inflammatory medicine in her bag. She took out the medicine, then cleaned Hill's wounds first, and then applied the medicine to him bit by bit.

  The target of those ghost beasts seemed to be Tan Xiaoshi, so they all rushed towards Tan Xiaoshi.

  Locke's red eyes narrowed slightly, then he turned into a snake shape and swam out.

  Orcs' attacks have always been simple and crude, especially Locke's.

  Those ghost beasts were no match for him at all. He easily killed several of the approaching ghost beasts, making him look even more cold and terrifying.

  Seeing that there was a powerful third-level beast at the head of the ghost beasts, they obviously lost their advantage, so they roared and fled away with the few remaining ghost beasts.

  After the ghost beasts escaped, only a mess was left in the tribe.

  The tribe also lost several males in this war, but fortunately no females were lost.

  After the chaotic battle, the remaining orcs began to silently clean up the corpses on the ground. At this time, Hodge was also invited to help treat the injured orcs.

  Doctors in a tribe are also very precious, especially old doctors with superb medical skills like Hodge, who are also key targets of protection. Therefore, he does not need to go to the battlefield, because there will be many lives waiting for him to save later.

  When Locke returned to the stone house, Tan Xiaoshi had given Hill the medicine, but Hill still hadn't woken up. If his stomach wasn't still heaving, he might have been considered dead.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 47: What should she do?

Tan Xiaoshi looked at the unconscious Locke and frowned involuntarily.

  At this time, she seemed to hear Hodge's voice. Tan Xiaoshi quickly stood up and ran out.

  None of the orcs outside were injured as badly as Hill, and Huo Qi was showing them the wounds one by one.

  Tan Xiaoshi seemed to have forgotten about the injury on her leg, and ran over and said, "Doctor, Hill is seriously injured. Please come with me to take a look."

  Huo Qi saw that there was a lot of blood on Tan Xiaoshi's body, He stood up suddenly, and then he smelled the blood of the wolf beast, and then he felt relieved.

  He looked at the injured orcs, took out some herbs from his backpack and gave them to them to apply on the wounds, and then followed Tan Xiaoshi to Hill's residence.

  HuoQi was a little shocked when he saw Hill, and then he hurriedly checked Hill's wounds one by one.

  The wound had stopped bleeding, but it still looked horrifying with the flesh and blood flying around.

  A hint of distress flashed in Huo Qi's eyes, and then he slowly shook his head, "Hill was injured too badly. If he can survive tonight..."

  Tan Xiaoshi's heart suddenly sank, that is to say, Hill probably won't make it through tonight?

  "This child Hill has a really hard life." Huo Qi sighed, then stood up and said, "I'm going to make some soup for him. You crush this and apply it on him." As he said, he handed it to him. Give Tan Xiaoshi a handful of herbs.

  Tan Xiaoshi nodded.

  Huo Qi glanced at Hill and left quickly.

  "I'll do it." Locke took the herbs in Tan Xiaoshi's hand and left the room expressionlessly.

  Tan Xiaoshi glanced at Locke's back, then found a Hill's animal skin skirt from the box and gave it to him.

  Tan Xiaoshi sat next to Hill and felt his shallow breathing, but she didn't feel at ease in her heart.

  Hill was injured because of her injuries. If Hill really couldn't wake up, what should she do?

  Locke quickly crushed the medicine and brought it in in a stone bowl.

  Tan Xiaoshi was sitting there at this time, and he saw that her leg was injured.

  His eyes suddenly became colder, and his cold fingers touched Tan Xiaoshi's calf, causing Tan Xiaoshi to snap back to reality.

  "You're injured." Locke looked at Tan Xiaoshi, his handsome face slightly twisted, with a bit of displeasure.

  "It's okay." Tan Xiaoshi felt the pain in her leg after Locke said this.

  The wound on her mouth was not deep and the bleeding had stopped.

  Tan Xiaoshi took the bowl from Locke's hand and started to help Hill apply the medicine.

  In fact, the medicine she gave Hill before was the best medicine for injuries in modern times. Just for peace of mind, she applied a layer of herbal medicine on Hill.

  Locke got up and walked out. When he came back, he held a piece of water-soaked animal skin in his hand, and then helped Tan Xiaoshi wipe the blood on his leg without saying a word.

  Tan Xiaoshi moved her legs and said, "No, I can do it myself."

  Locke glanced at her, gently pressed her leg with one hand, and slowly wiped the blood on her leg with the other hand, so gently that he was afraid of hurting her.

  Tan Xiaoshi was focused on Hill's injury, so she didn't fight with him and let him go.

  After she helped Hill apply the medicine, Locke also finished wiping it for her. After that, he dug some medicine from the bowl and applied it to the wound on Tan Xiaoshi's leg.

  There was a slight pain when the medicine was applied to the wound, but he said nothing about Xiaoshi.

  At this time Huo Qi came over, holding a bowl of thick concoction and handed it to Tan Xiaoshi.