Chapter 61-65

Chapter 61: I won't accept Yi

         Yi yelled at Tan Xiaoshi twice and then flew away. Although Tan Xiaoshi couldn't understand it, she could probably guess what he said.

  Hill came back, transformed into a human, with some red scratches on his body, but they didn't look very serious.

  He was a little lackluster. He walked into the house and saw the food placed on the box. He wanted to throw it out, but after thinking about it, he put it on the ground angrily.

  Then, he took out another animal skin skirt from the box and put it on.

  He couldn't beat Yi, and if Tan Xiaoshi liked Yi, he had no right to object.

  Seeing Hill's depressed look, Tan Xiaoshi stepped forward, patted his shoulder and said, "Don't worry, I won't accept Yi."

  Hill's eyes suddenly lit up, and he looked at Tan Xiaoshi , asked cautiously: "Really?"

  Tan Xiaoshi nodded with a very firm attitude.

  Hill opened her mouth, picked up Tan Xiaoshi, and spun her around a few times, "This is what you said, don't go back on it!"

  Hill made Tan Xiaoshi speechless, and she patted her. Hill's arm, "Okay, put me down quickly, I want to take a bath!"

  Hill hurriedly put down the poem, and then went to boil the water happily.

  Hill quickly boiled the water and helped Tan Xiaoshi move the barrel into the house. Then he was kicked out by Tan Xiaoshi.

  While Tan Xiaoshi was taking a bath, Hill prepared dinner.

  The dinner was very sumptuous, including fish and bamboo shoots that Tan Xiaoshi loved to eat, and something Tan Xiaoshi had never seen before, like a root of a plant.

  Hill fried that thing too, like fried bamboo shoots, and it looked pretty good.

  "Well, this thing is delicious!" Tan Xiaoshi tasted a piece. The taste was a bit soft, and with the aroma of chili and garlic, it was also a delicacy.

  Hill was in a good mood after being praised by Tan Xiaoshi. Even the lion's tail behind him came out and swayed from side to side.

  Hill doesn't like eating plants, so every meal he eats still consists of barbecue.

  Tan Xiaoshi was very satisfied with this meal. After eating, she touched her round belly and took a walk in the yard.

  It soon became dark, and the entire tribe fell into silence again.

  More than ten days later, the snow on the ground has melted away, but the weather is getting colder and colder.

  After the estrus period, I heard that there were females in the tribe who were pregnant with cubs. I heard that cubs were born in recent days.

  Tan Xiaoshi did the math and found that some females went into estrus early, about three to four months ago, which meant that their pregnancy period was three to four months. They were really happy.

  However, she also heard that it is very difficult for females to conceive female cubs, and it is very difficult, which takes about a year, and the survival rate of female cubs is low.

  This is why females in this world are so precious.

  When Hill heard about which family had a cub, his eyes would light up, and then he would look at Tan Xiaoshi meaningfully.

  Talking about Xiaoshi will give him a big look.

  But what is sad is that due to the recent cold weather, a female in the tribe became seriously ill. I heard that she had just given birth.

  Another month passed, and the weather gradually warmed up. I heard that the sick female was also recovering, which made the orcs in the tribe feel relieved.

  Because of the news about the female's illness, Hill did not allow Tan Xiaoshi to go anywhere this month. Even Tan Xiaoshi was forced to do exercise in the house.

  Finally, when the weather got warmer, Tan Xiaoshi couldn't sit still for a long time, so she took Hill for a walk by the river.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 62: Play on the ice

        There was a thick layer of ice on the river, but because the orcs used water every day, there was only a thin layer of ice on the river. There is still some snow on the ice, shining brightly in the sunlight.

  Hill was washing clothes by the river, and Tan Xiaoshi was wandering around by the river. But when Hill looked up and looked at Tan Xiaoshi, Tan Xiaoshi was nowhere to be seen.

  Hill stood up suddenly, looked around, and his expression darkened.

  "Hill!"

  Tan Xiaoshi stood on the ice in the river, smiling and waving to Hill.

  When Hill saw Tan Xiaoshi, he felt relieved, but his face remained calm.

  "Ouch!" Hill was a little angry. What if she fell? The river water was so cold at this time, she would get sick!

  Thinking that he had turned into an animal shape, he jumped in front of Tan Xiaoshi in a few steps.

  "Wait!" Tan Xiaoshi looked at Hill who was in front of her and shouted, "Another animal skin skirt has been damaged. You are not allowed to turn into a human form now!" She didn't want to be shaken by something all the time. Eyes!

  Hill listened to Tan Xiaoshi's words and did not turn into a human form, but there was still a bit of blame in his golden eyes.

  Tan Xiaoshi smiled at him, then took out a big piece of wood and a cane from behind, and said with a smile: "Hill, please pull me and run around on the ice."

  Hill blinked, I don't know what kind of weird idea Tan Xiaoshi came up with.

  Tan Xiaoshi put the wood on the ground, then wrapped the cane around Hill's body. She held the other end in her hand, and then sat on the wood.

  "Hill, run slower and let me see the effect." Tan Xiaoshi gently tugged on the cane.

  "Woo~" Hill already understood the intention of Tan Xiaoshi and began to run forward slowly.

  Tan Xiaoshi sat on the log and was led forward by Hill.

  "Okay, Hill, hurry up!" Tan Xiaoshi gently tugged on the cane.

  "Ouch~" Hill yelled and sped up slightly.

  "Ah! It feels so good!" Feeling the cool breath coming from the shop, Tan Xiaoshi was in a good mood.

  "Hill, you are much better than the three sledding fools! Great!" Tan Xiaoshi shouted loudly.

  "Ouch?"

  What are the three sledding idiots?

  But she said he was great, and he suddenly gained strength and started running more happily.

  If he knew what the three sledding fools were, he would probably be furious.

  Hill pulled Tan Xiaoshi and ran around for several times. Tan Xiaoshi had had enough fun and wanted Hill to stop.

  But at this moment, the cane suddenly broke.

  "Ah..." Tan Xiaoshi whispered, and then rushed towards the river due to inertia.

  Tan Xiaoshi reacted quickly, slowing down with her feet while calculating whether she would fall into the river.

  Hill also reacted quickly, but the ice surface was already slippery, so he slowed down and slid forward for a distance.

  Tan Xiaoshi slid to the river and slowed down, but because the ice on the river was relatively thin, the ice cracked with a few "clicks".

  "Fuck!" Tan Xiaoshi couldn't help but cursed, then she grabbed a handful and heard a pop, and then another pop.

  The orcs on the shore were dumbfounded by the scene, and then they calmed down, followed by several more sounds of falling into the water.

  Hill watched helplessly as Tan Xiaoshi fell, his expression gloomy and distorted, and he was the first to jump down after the two pops.