Chapter 186-190

Chapter 186: Meeting an acquaintance

  Tan Xiaoshi told the third-level orc about the situation of Hill and Locke, and then made an agreement with him that he would start searching after she left. The orc just nodded and obeyed Tan Xiaoshi's arrangements in everything.

  In fact, Tan Xiaoshi's illness was almost healed after one day, but her body was still a little weak, and she didn't want to go back so soon, so she stayed in the tribe for another day.

  However, she had a very dirty day. There were always orcs coming here to see a doctor, but why did she feel that they were here to see her? The veterinarian actually discovered it earlier than Tan Xiaoshi.

  Those males are usually very strong. Usually, the ones who come to him for medical treatment are either females or more seriously injured males, but he has never seen them come to him so frequently.

  Today was a good day, one after another came, and some came two or three times, but in fact they didn't feel sick at all. He was worried that this would happen. It seemed that he was still afraid of what would happen.

  "Um, did I bring you a lot of trouble?" Tan Xiaoshi couldn't help but smile after sending away a young male who came to "see a doctor" again. The orc smiled gently and said, "It doesn't matter. Next time they come again, I won't care if they want prey."

  Tan Xiaoshi also smiled, but in her heart she was thinking that she would probably leave tomorrow. Two days was already the maximum time limit for Bertram to wait. She was afraid that Bertram would lose his temper as time went by.

  Not long after the veterinarian finished speaking, someone knocked on the door again. Tan Xiaoshi and the veterinarian looked at each other and smiled, and then the veterinarian went over and opened the door.

  "I heard that you have a very beautiful female here. Let me see how beautiful she is..." The orc outside walked into the house. He was straightforward. He did not use the excuse of seeing a doctor. He just said what he said when he saw Tan Xiaoshi. But suddenly he choked.

  Tan Xiaoshi was also stunned for a moment. Well, he is still an acquaintance, very good, very good. The person who walked in was the beautiful blind boy that Tan Xiaoshi met in the hot spring.

  The beautiful blind boy stared at Tan Xiaoshi in disbelief with his big eyes. Then, he raised his hand, pointed at Tan Xiaoshi, and asked the veterinarian beside him, "Are you sure she is a female?" The veterinarian glanced lightly. He glanced at her and said, "Do you think she is a male?"

  The blind handsome boy opened his mouth wide. Then, he suddenly realized that his expression at this time was very ugly, and he quickly closed his mouth, and his fair and handsome face turned red.

  "We meet again." Tan Xiaoshi looked at the young man with a smile and spoke first. The young man was embarrassed for a moment, but then he tried his best to smile with what he thought was the most beautiful smile and said, "Yes, hello, my name is Milne."

  "Oh... Milne." Tan Xiaoshi deliberately lengthened her tone, although She was smiling at this moment, but it made people feel uncomfortable looking at her.

  "Do you know each other?" The veterinarian on the side saw that something was wrong between the two, so he asked.

  Tan Xiaoshi nodded, "Yes, how could I not recognize such a good-looking male?" The boy's face turned redder, reaching the tips of his ears.

  The veterinarian was a little confused by the two of them. Milne always regarded himself as beautiful and was always very proud when he was praised by others. Why did he blush today? It seems that the influence of beautiful females is different.

  Milne secretly glanced at Tan Xiaoshi and said, "I still have something to do, so I'll leave first." After saying that, he ran away in despair as if he was being chased.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 187: Apology

          Milne ran out with a red face, and ran for a while before stopping. He didn't know how to describe his mood at this time. He was embarrassed, happy, and regretful. In short, all kinds of emotions were intertwined, which made him suddenly not dare to stay there, so he ran out.

  But as soon as he ran out, he regretted it again. His ambition is to find the most beautiful female as a mate, and he feels that he has already met the most beautiful female. However, he had offended her before!

  Milne wanted to poke his eyes out when he thought about what happened that day. He thought for a moment, suddenly had an idea, and ran away happily.

  During dinner in the evening, Tan Xiaoshi still ate the broth. But the veterinarian put some plant seeds in the broth, and it tasted good.

  However, halfway through the meal, Milne came again. He held a bamboo tube and gave it to Tan Xiaoshi like a treasure, saying, "This is the most delicious thing, for you." Tan Xiaoshi glanced at him and continued to drink her soup.

  Milne scratched his hair, blushed slightly, and said, "I didn't see it clearly that day. Don't be angry. This food is delicious. There is nothing female in the tribe doesn't like to eat." Tan Xiaoshi saw His attitude was sincere, and the matter was over anyway.