Chapter 156-160

Chapter 156: He doesn't want to live anymore

 Dodd touched Tan Xiaoshi's cheek, with a bit of obsession in his eyes. The skin of the females here was dark and rough. Although he had never touched it before, he was sure that they were not as attractive as this female.

  Then, his eyes darkened, he lowered his head, and his lips came together. And just when his lips were about to touch Tan Xiaoshi's skin, Tan Xiaoshi suddenly pulled out the bone knife and stabbed it into his shoulder.

  "Uh!" Dodd snorted. After a brief moment of sluggishness, anger suddenly surged up. He wanted to teach Tan Xiaoshi a lesson, but Tan Xiaoshi suddenly bent his knees and hit him hard in the lower abdomen. , then, she quickly stood up, pulled out the bone knife, and firmly held Dodd's arm away.

  "Hmm!" Dodd didn't expect the female's movements to be fast and cruel, and his arm was in severe pain, as if it had been broken.

  Tan Xiaoshi broke off Dodd's arm and rode him under her. The bone knife in her other hand was pressed against the artery in Dodd's neck, and she said coldly: "Believe it or not, I can kill him with just one stroke of my hand." You?"

  Dodd was shocked and angry. His captured arm seemed to have lost consciousness in pain, but he was actually unable to move under the weight of a delicate female!

  If this matter gets spread, he, Dodd, probably won't have to hang out in the tribe! Dodd thought, and then he became fierce. Regardless of the bone knife at his neck, he stood up like crazy and knocked down Tan Xiaoshi who was on top of him.

  Tan Xiaoshi rolled over but did not fall. However, she quickly ran towards the door. Dodd's injured arm couldn't move at all, so it was useless for him to transform into a beast, but he directly chased Tan Xiaoshi.

  And because of that blow just now, the bone knife in Tan Xiaoshi's hand scratched his body. Although the wound was not deep, it was very long. It was bleeding and looked very scary.

  Tan Xiaoshi just ran to the door, but bumped into someone with a "bang" sound. Her body fell backward due to inertia, and the man stretched out his long arm and pulled her into his arms.

  She raised her head suddenly, and then she saw Nai's face. Before she could react, Dodd was approaching from behind.

  When Dodd saw Nai, the anger in his eyes did not diminish at all, "I advise you to ignore this matter! Give her to me!" The shock of seeing Tan Xiaoshi flashed through Nai's eyes, Then, he looked at Dodd and roughly guessed what happened.

  However, when he looked at the injuries on Dodd's body, surprise flashed in his eyes, and then he said seriously: "Dodd, aren't you afraid of being kicked out of the tribe by doing this?" Dodd sneered, "She is not a female from our tribe, will the leader kick me out of the tribe because of a female of unknown origin?"

  Nai Qingxiu frowned, and then said: "You should know what the leader said." Dodd didn't care, "I'm not afraid of her. The aforementioned partner, and she doesn't want to marry me. In that case, what's wrong with me just having fun with her?"

  After hearing Dodd's words, a trace of anger flashed across Nai's face, and Tan Xiaoshi looked at her coldly. Looking at Dodd, he said sarcastically: "Are you having fun? Believe it or not, I can still kill you now!" He dared to insult her like this, he didn't want to live anymore!

  Dodd's eyes were filled with anger when he thought about what had just happened. In his excitement, he forgot that his arm had been removed by Tan Xiaoshi. When he exerted force, he grimaced in pain, which was so funny.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 157: Troublesome 'relatives'

 Nai was shocked by Tan Xiaoshi's aura at this time. It was really unbelievable that a female had such a strong aura!

  Dodd looked at Tan Xiaoshi as if he wanted to tear her into pieces, while Tan Xiaoshi looked at him with a cold and piercing look. It seemed that if he angered her again, she would really show no mercy. It was as if the ground had killed him.

  That's right, if Tan Xiaoshi hadn't been relying on someone else, she would have killed Dodd just now!

  Dodd's heart trembled inexplicably when he saw Tan Xiaoshi's eyes. He thought that if Tan Xiaoshi hadn't hesitated just now and had cut his neck while pressing him down, he would have been dead by now. .

  However, he didn't show any fear and still looked at Tan Xiaoshi with a fierce expression.

  "Go away. Don't show up here again. I will tell the leader that your food is not needed here." Nai looked at Dodd, disgust flashing in his eyes.

  Dodd looked at Nai fiercely. He and Nai were both level two beasts, and since he was injured again, he must not be Nai's opponent. He thought for a while, gave Tan Xiaoshi a hard look, then walked away holding his injured arm.

  After Dodd left, Tan Xiaoshi realized that she was still in Nai's arms, so she hurriedly got out of Nai's arms and said politely: "Thank you for your help."

  Nai glanced at Tan Xiaoshi's face, and then He turned his head, with a hint of blush on his fair and handsome face. He looked at the bone knife in Tan Xiaoshi's hand and said, "Did you inflict the injury on Dodd's body?"

  In fact, he had already guessed that it was Tan Xiaoshi who did it, but at this time, his head was a little confused and he was talking casually. a topic.

  "Yeah." Tan Xiaoshi responded lightly.

  "Dodd has always been thoughtful. You should be more careful in the future." Nai thought that Dodd had suffered a loss in Tan Xiaoshi today and would not let it go, so he was a little worried.

  Tan Xiaoshi also knew that her life in the future would probably not be easy, so she said: "I will." However, if he really has a next time, she will never show mercy.

  "Well, then you rest, I'm leaving." After Nai said that, he turned around hastily.

  Tan Xiaoshi looked at the blood on the bone knife, disgust flashed in her eyes, and then she wiped the blood off the bone knife with soil before returning to the house.

  The animal skins on the soft grass were stained with Dodd's blood, and the room was filled with the smell of blood.

  Tan Xiaoshi blackened her face, then took the animal skin to the river. She knew that Nai would not tell anyone about this matter, let alone Dodd. Although there is a Dode in the tribe, it is always safer than outside.

  She has been living in the tribe for almost ten days, and she is always trying to find a way to find Hill and Locke.

  That night, she slept very uneasily, and she would be awakened by the slightest sound outside. She was so dazed that the next morning, her stomach began to hurt again.

  It's menstruation.

  Perhaps because she had experienced too much during this period, her menstruation was late for a long time, and for some reason, her stomach started to hurt. She rarely had pain in the past.

  Thinking it was because of her menstrual period, she couldn't lie down anymore, so she got up and boiled some hot water to drink. After drinking it, she felt her stomach felt much better.

  But, what should she do if she doesn't have Xuxuguo now?

  Tan Xiaoshi first put on a piece of animal skin, then left the house, hoping to borrow some from other females here.

  Because it was winter, she had not seen other females in the past few days, and she had not been to other orcs' homes. This was the first time she had been to a place other than the river.