Chapter 16-20

Chapter 16: Invasion of Ghost Beast

Tan Xiaoshi's good temper was completely gone as Hill's left one was incompetent and the right one was incompetent. Did he mean that she could only stay in the tribe?

  Seeing Tan Xiaoshi's face change slightly, Hill knew that his tone might have been too strong just now, so he softened his voice and coaxed: "I'll go hunting first, and then I'll grill you some meat when I come back." Tan Xiaoshi's

  heart She was unhappy, but she knew that Hill was thinking about herself, so she didn't insist anymore and waved Hill away.

  After Hill left, she felt even more depressed, so she left the stone house and wandered around the tribe.

  This tribe seemed very large, but she met mostly male orcs and very few female orcs.

  At this time, four cute little tigers ran to her feet and screamed "oooooooooo" around her.

  What a cute little tiger!

  Her troubled mood was swept away by the little tiger.

  She knelt down and picked up a tiger cub. The tiger cub cupped her palm, looking very close to her.

  Could this be a little orc? Talking about Xiaoshi and staring at her, I felt like my heart was about to become cute.

  "Who are you?"

  A gentle voice sounded from behind. Tan Xiaoshi turned her head and saw a female standing behind her. Although she was plain-looking, her gentle temperament made her look very attractive.

  The three little tigers on the ground changed their targets and crawled towards the female.

  "I'm Tan Xiaoshi." Tan Xiaoshi smiled at her.

  The female also smiled softly, "My name is Pearly."

  Then Pearly picked up a little tiger, tapped its little nose, and said dotingly: "Always running around."

  The little tiger "ooohed" He yelled twice, as if in response to her words.

  The little tiger Tan Xiaoshi was holding was a little anxious, so she put it on the ground.

  When she saw the little tiger also picking at Pearly's legs, she suddenly thought that this little tiger must be Pearly's child, right?

  Pearly put down the tiger cub and looked at Tan Xiaoshi, "You haven't gotten married yet? Who brought you back to the tribe?"

  Tan Xiaoshi began to admire these orcs. They could actually tell whether they were coupled up by their smell. , just like being exposed by the female in Hill by the River in the morning.

  "I was brought back by Hill. He went hunting." Tan Xiaoshi said.

  Pearly smiled and said, "It's great to have another female in the tribe."

  Tan Xiaoshi twitched the corners of her lips and said nothing.

  At this moment, there was a roar of wild beasts not far away. Looking around, tigers, wolves, and lions were entangled together, and there was also a wolf running quickly towards them.

  Pearly was so frightened that she took two steps back. "It's a ghost beast, run!"

  After saying that, she called the tiger cub on the ground to run to the other side.

  Tan Xiaoshi glanced at the entangled beasts over there, and followed Polly.

  The wolf was moving very fast. Tan Xiaoshi looked back several times, and every time it was closer to them.

  No, they will be overtaken if they drive too fast.

  As she ran, she observed her surroundings. She saw scattered wood on the ground, and she got an idea.

  Tan Xiaoshi gradually slowed down. She estimated the distance between the wolf and her. When the wolf was about to charge up, she picked up a piece of wood on the ground and hit the wolf on the head.

  Her strength coupled with the impact of the wolf beast, this time was also fast and hard. The wolf beast fell to the ground with a howl, as if it was knocked unconscious.

  Tan Xiaoshi took a few breaths and tightly held the piece of wood in her hand that was thicker than her arm, wanting to give the wolf on the ground another stick.

  But the wolf lying on the ground suddenly jumped up...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 17: Wise fighting Wolf Beast