Chapter 91-95

Chapter 91: Hill's medicine

        Tan Xiaoshi felt more and more weird about Hill. He was the one who brought the flowers back, and he was the one who threw them away. She walked to Hill and sat down, touched his face and said, "Does it still hurt?" Hill stopped what he was doing, looked at Tan Xiaoshi sadly, and then shook his head.

  Tan Xiaoshi smiled, then pulled Hill's head and kissed him quickly on the lips. Hill's eyes widened, and his golden eyes were filled with pleasure. Then, he licked his lips and said, "I want more." Tan Xiaoshi kissed him again.

  Hill's previous bad mood was gone, and he actually felt that having a bruised nose and face every day was not bad. Huh, damn Locke, if he knew that Xiao Shi took the initiative to kiss him, he would definitely regret what happened last night!

  ***

  A few days later, by chance, Tan Xiaoshi met Carol, who was famous in the tribe. Carol was accompanied by four males, and they were all level three beasts.

  Carol's appearance is indeed rare and beautiful here, and her voice is soft when she speaks, and her eyes are very charming. She is indeed the type that males like. No wonder many males like her.

  No wonder Abe is devoted to her.

  Tan Xiaoshi didn't know many females here, and the only ones close to her were Pearly and Nidia, so they moved around more.

  After moving to the new tribe, this was the first time she went to see Pearly, and she learned that Carol lived next to Pearly's house.

  I heard from Pearly that Carol was very kind. When she first came here, Carol came to see her and said she could come to her if she had any difficulties.

  And Carol does give people a kind feeling.

  Tan Xiaoshi doesn't know why, maybe because of Nidia's relationship, maybe because of Jerry's relationship, she seems to pay extra attention to Carol.

  However, it seems that she is worrying too much.

  After coming out of Pearly's place, Tan Xiaoshi met Carter, whom he hadn't seen for a long time.

  Carter was very happy to see Tan Xiaoshi. Because of Locke, none of her suitors dared to come to her, so she almost forgot about Carter.

  "Xiao Shi, I finally see you again." Carter seemed to have just returned from outside the tribe, holding a bunch of red fruits in his hand.

  Among her many suitors, she had the deepest impression of Carter, and of course, Carter was the one who persisted the longest.

  She smiled and said, "Long time no see."

  Carter's handsome face blushed slightly, and then handed the fruit to her and said, "This fruit is delicious, here it is."

  Tan Xiaoshi waved her hand and said "No, thank you."

  Carter took two steps forward, still holding up the fruit, and said, "Take it, there will be very few opportunities for me to give you something in the future."

  Tan Xiaoshi still didn't pick it up. Said: "Carter, thank you, but you should give the fruit to other females."

  Carter's expression darkened, but his eyes lit up again when he smelled Tan Xiaoshi's scent.

  She's not married yet?

  Carter couldn't believe it, and then took a deep breath.

  It's true, she hasn't married a snake or a lion yet!

  Carter felt as if the blood in his body was boiling, and then he stepped forward and stuffed the fruit into Tan Xiaoshi's arms.

  "Xiao Shi, I won't give up."

  Tan Xiaoshi had to catch the fruits, but was made a little helpless by Carter's words. She was just about to persuade Carter to find other females, but Carter smiled at her, then turned into a leopard and ran away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 92: Lina's advice

           A few days later, Nidia came over to hang out with Tan Xiaoshi. Tan Xiaoshi was very happy, so Nidia took her to continue walking around the tribe.

  This time Tan Xiaoshi met Hodge in the tribe, or she saw the herbs grown by Huo Qi.

  Some time ago, she also asked Hill to plant some peppers and garlic in the open space next to the house, but they did not grow as well as those planted by Huo Qi.

  The medicinal materials grown by Huo Qi seemed to have been carefully taken care of, unlike those planted by her and Hill, who just buried the seeds and let them do the rest.

  Well, she should take care of it when she gets back, otherwise it might not be enough for her to eat in the winter.

  At this time, Huo Qi came out, and two orcs came out with him.

  Tan Xiaoshi only thought that with Nidia's luck, she would definitely win the lottery. Last time she and Nidia met Abe when they went out, but this time, they met Carol again.

  Carol was accompanied by a friend, who was holding herbs in his hand and presumably came to see Huo Qi for medical treatment.

  Carol saw Tan Xiaoshi and Nidia. She first said to Nidia: "Nidia, long time no see."

  Nidia twitched the corner of her mouth in response.

  Then, Carol looked at Tan Xiaoshi again and said, "I saw you at Pearly's house that day, but I didn't have time to say hello. I'm Carol." Tan Xiaoshi smiled faintly and said, "I'm Tan Xiaoshi. ."

  Carol said with a gentle smile, "Are you sick?" "No, we were just walking around the tribe and happened to come here." Tan Xiaoshi said.

  Carol nodded, "Then you guys play slowly, I'm going back, see you another day." Tan Xiaoshi also nodded politely to her. Then Carol left with her partner.

  After Carol left, Nidia curled her lips slightly and pulled Tan Xiaoshi to leave, but she was suddenly stopped by someone.

  "Tan Xiaoshi!" The voice was somewhat familiar. When Tan Xiaoshi turned around, it turned out to be Lina.

  Lina was followed by Mona. The females here seemed to follow the males wherever they went. She just didn't like being followed, so she sent Hill away.

  Lina came closer, she still looked proud, raised her chin slightly, and said: "Tan Xiaoshi, I am telling you this because of my father. Be careful of Carol in the future. I gave up Locke., but not necessarily Carol."

  Tan Xiaoshi didn't expect Lina to say this, and she was really a little surprised. Then, Lina snorted and said nonchalantly: "Isn't Locke just better-looking and higher-level? I believe Mona will surpass him one day!" Tan Xiaoshi blinked, the girl's topic It must have changed too quickly.

  "However, you'd better keep Locke. If Locke is snatched away by others, don't say I didn't tell you." Lina concluded, and then left with proud steps.

  Tan Xiaoshi felt dumbfounded at first because of Lina's words, but then she suddenly felt that Lina was cute when she was arrogant sometimes.

  Nidia saw that Tan Xiaoshi didn't seem to care much about Lina's words, so she couldn't help but said: "All the orcs in the tribe know that Carol likes Locke. Also, why haven't you married Locke yet? You can't get married for a day, Carol will never give up for a day."

  Tan Xiaoshi patted Nidia's hand holding her arm and said, "You have to remember that a lover who can be snatched away is not a lover." Moreover, she believed in Locke. , and also believes in herself.