Chapter 136-140

Chapter 136: No birth this year

 Tan Xiaoshi was gradually moved by Locke's kiss, and her arms wrapped around Locke's neck unconsciously. Locke was in a good mood because of the action of Tan Xiaoshi, and deepened the kiss.

  It wasn't until something hard pressed against Tan Xiaoshi that Tan Xiaoshi came back to her senses. She tilted her head to the side and avoided Locke's kiss. She took a few breaths and said, "No, she will get pregnant! Locke smiled, "If you're pregnant, give birth."

  Tan Xiaoshi shook her head fiercely, "I just gave birth to a baby, and I didn't want to give birth so soon."

  Locke paused for a moment, and the lust in his eyes became lighter, but His body was still tense, enduring the intense desire.

  He lowered his head, kissed Tan Xiaoshi's small earlobe, and said seductively in a low and hoarse voice: "Be good, it doesn't matter if you have more babies. This time I will wait for you to give birth before hibernating, and you may not be pregnant." "

  Tan Xiaoshi was itching in her heart because of his teasing, but she still retained her rationality and pushed Locke, "No, I won't have a baby this year." Moreover, she promised Hill that she would give birth to a lion cubs next time. If this pregnancy is still a snake egg, Hill will definitely be very unhappy.

  Seeing that Tan Xiaoshi was resolute, Locke smiled helplessly, "Okay, no, then you kiss me." Seeing that Locke agreed, Tan Xiaoshi felt very happy, so he hugged Locke's neck and hugged him happily. A kiss on the face.

  "No, you have to kiss here." Locke was not satisfied with this, and then tapped his sexy thin lips with his long, white hands.

  Tan Xiaoshi was shocked by Locke's action. Sure enough, the beautiful man was too dangerous. She thought this in her mind, but still kissed Locke on the lips.

  Locke could endure the pain and couldn't mate, so he could only vent his pain with kisses. So, he held Tan Xiaoshi's head and deepened the kiss.

  I don't know how long the two of them kissed, but it wasn't until Tan Xiaoshi felt a sting on her lips that Locke let go of her, then transformed into a snake shape and left the room.

  Tan Xiaoshi took a breath for a moment, then put on the animal skin clothes again. Because of Locke's trouble, she couldn't sleep anymore and simply left the house. But she happened to see Locke's white shadow rolling in the water.

  She touched her hot cheeks and red and swollen lips, feeling sweet in her heart. Although Locke is still domineering, he did not force her to mate, which shows that Locke has really changed a lot, and he is really good to her.

  She suddenly felt very happy, with Locke and Hill by her side, and she would rather live here for the rest of her life. But that guy Hill will definitely be jealous again when he sees her red and swollen lips.

  Sure enough, when Hill came back, he could see at a glance that Tan Xiaoshi's lips were swollen. He could figure out what happened with his toes, and looked at Locke angrily. But when he smelled it carefully, he found that there was no smell of mating on Tan Xiaoshi, so his mood improved again.

  Xiaoshi won't be able to conceive snake eggs if she doesn't mate, that's great. He must find an opportunity to mate with Xiao Shi so that Xiao Shi can be pregnant with a lion cub.

  Naturally, Hill's thoughts couldn't be hidden from Locke, because Tan Xiaoshi said he didn't want to be born again this year, so Locke had been secretly blocking Hill to prevent his plan from succeeding.

  But Hill couldn't feel it at all. Because Locke didn't give him a chance to be alone with Tan Xiaoshi, let alone mate.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 137: They are all the same

          However, when Tan Xiaoshi was menstruating again, Hill finally couldn't bear it anymore, even though Locke was sleeping next to her.

  His movements were very gentle, first he kissed Tan Xiaoshi gently on the lips, and then started to touch Tan Xiaoshi's body dishonestly with a big hand.

  Tan Xiaoshi was woken up by him and was a little angry, but Hill covered Tan Xiaoshi's mouth and whispered in her ear: "Don't make any sound, I will be very gentle." Tan Xiaoshi Shi felt angry and funny, and Hill's hand had already climbed to her chest.

  She grabbed Hill's hand and lowered her voice: "Sleep honestly, or you will get beaten, believe me."

  But Hill picked up Tan Xiaoshi's hand and kissed it. He just got beaten when he got beaten. Not afraid.

  Tan Xiaoshi's palms were itchy from his warm breath. She wanted to withdraw her hands, but Hill didn't let go. She kissed him a few more times before letting go with satisfaction.

  "Get up quickly, or I will take action if you don't." Tan Xiaoshi said, "Didn't you promise me not to have children today?" "Who said mating will definitely lead to pregnancy? We lions and beasts don't have snakes. The pregnancy rate is so high, believe me, it will be fine." Hill seemed to be seducing an underage girl, and his big hands kept touching Tan Xiaoshi.

  I am speechless when talking about small poems. How come Hill and Locke said almost the same thing.

  "That won't work, get up!" Tan Xiaoshi deliberately kept a straight face. She was not an underage girl, so she was not that easy to deceive.

  "I can't afford it." Hill acted like a rogue and blocked Tan Xiaoshi's mouth. Tan Xiaoshi pushed him, but she didn't dare to make too much noise, so she could only let him kiss her.

  "Um... don't take off my clothes..." Tan Xiaoshi said vaguely as she felt Hill tugging on her clothes. Hill didn't stop talking, nor did he stop using his hands.

  "Bang -"

  "Bang -"

  At this moment, two voices sounded in succession. Tan Xiaoshi felt a lightness on her body. Hill, who was making trouble on her just a moment ago, had been slapped to the ground by Locke.

  Although Locke looked a bit lazy, his eyes looking at Hill were not lazy at all, and there was a bit of warning.

  "Ugh..." Hill got up from the ground and growled at Locke.

  "Okay, Hill, come here and sleep peacefully!" Tan Xiaoshi looked at the snake and the lion and felt a little headache. Hill whispered "Woo" twice more before returning to the bed and lying down honestly.

  Locke curled up with satisfaction and continued to sleep. Hill thought that when Locke hibernates, he must mate with Tan Xiaoshi every day and see how he beats him then!

  Then, he turned over and held Tan Xiaoshi in his arms, falling asleep peacefully.

  Tan Xiaoshi's life was in dire straits, and Nidia's life was not peaceful either.

  Nidia still had several suitors during the estrus period this year, but all of her suitors were beaten away by Abe, so in the end, Abe was the only one left.

  Nidia heard the conversation between Abe and Hope that day in the flower field, but she didn't see Abe for a while after that, so she thought Abe was talking casually. But Nidia didn't expect that Abe would actually start pursuing her!

  Because Abe has already fought against Hope, Hope did not do much to stop Abe. As long as Nidia accepts Abe, he will accept it too.