Chapter 151-155

Chapter 151: Escape (1)

She had already thought about it before, and after she escaped, she still ran south.

  The eagle beast's sense of smell is not as sensitive as other orcs. When the eagle beast saw her escaping, he must have thought that she would run back, so the first direction he looked for should be north. Moreover, she thought, if it was the leader of the ghost beast who abducted her, then he must be heading this way, and if she ran back, she might even fall into a trap.

  So, run south, and then, find a hidden place to hide first. Wait until it is absolutely safe to find a way to go back. Tan Xiaoshi climbed down from the tree and ran south.

  Even if the eagle beast wakes up, he won't be able to fly for two days, so she has at least two days.

  She ran and walked all night without stopping until dawn, when she found a stream, drank some water, and ate some leftover barbecue.

  The eagle beast did this very well. He would leave some barbecued meat at night for her to eat during the day, so this was just enough food for her to escape.

  She didn't dare to stop, so she started walking again after eating. She didn't stop to eat and rest until she couldn't walk anymore.

  Why didn't she meet the orc tribe? If she met the tribe, she could find a way to hide in the tribe. However, instead of meeting the tribe, she met the beast.

  It was an ordinary leopard, much smaller than the leopard orcs. It was winter again at this time, and he looked obviously much thinner. Naturally, his eyes seemed to glow green when he looked at her.

  Tan Xiaoshi's heart trembled, she picked up a stone and held it tightly in her hand, maintaining a defensive posture.

  The wild leopard jumped up suddenly and rushed towards Tan Xiaoshi. Tan Xiaoshi could even see the glistening saliva in its wide open mouth.

  Tan Xiaoshi arched her body slightly, and when the leopard pounced, she nimbly dodged to the side, and then quickly hit the leopard's eyes with the stone in her hand.

  "Ouch!" The leopard was in pain and rolled several times on the ground. The eye injured by Tan Xiaoshi was bleeding out.

  Then, it stood up, its movements becoming more ferocious because of anger and pain. Tan Xiaoshi had already picked up another stone and was preparing to attack its other eye.

  However, because the leopard was angry, its movements became faster and fiercer. Tan Xiaoshi was almost knocked down by it, let alone hit it.

  She was forced by the leopard to roll on the ground several times. Not only was she covered in mud, but her strength was also consumed a lot.

  No, once she is knocked down by the leopard, she has no chance of winning. As soon as Tan Xiaoshi got up, the leopard pounced on her again.

  Tan Xiaoshi did not roll aside this time, but jumped onto the leopard. The leopard shook Tan Xiaoshi frantically, while Tan Xiaoshi just held on to its fur and refused to let go. At the same time, the stone in the other hand hit its head hard again and again.

  "Ouch! Ouch!" The leopard was angry and in pain, and it swung more and more crazily. However, it still did not throw Tan Xiaoshi down, but he fell down suddenly.

  Tan Xiaoshi jumped down from the leopard and looked at the dead leopard. All the strength in her body seemed to be drained out. She sat down on the ground suddenly and took a few big breaths.

  It was getting dark little by little, and the sounds of wild beasts could be heard in the distance.

  Tan Xiaoshi suddenly came back to her senses. She walked forward for a while, away from the leopard she killed, and then found a thick tree and climbed up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 152: Escape (2)

        The next morning, Tan Xiaoshi woke up from the cold. When she opened her eyes, the sky was just white.

  She rubbed her hands, which were red and stiff from the cold, until her fingers could move. Then she slowly climbed down the tree and continued walking south.

  Her luck was pretty good. That evening, she finally saw a tribe. She was very excited, but at the same time she remained awake.

  She blackened her exposed face and hands with dust, making her look ugly. Then he messed up his hair, covering half of his face, and looked a bit embarrassed and pitiful. This is the effect she wants.

  She walked to the door of the tribe. The guarding orc saw a single female and was a little surprised. He asked: "You are not a female of our tribe. Why are you in the forest by yourself?" Tan Xiaoshi deliberately pretended to be a bit submissive and very submissive.

  With a timid look, she said: "My partner and I encountered ghost beasts on the road. I got separated from them. Can you take me to see your leader?"

  The two guards looked at each other, and then one of them led Entering the tribe while talking about poems.

  The leader of this tribe is a middle-aged orc. He is a level four beast. He is tall and has an aura that is calm and powerful.

  He looked at Tan Xiaoshi carefully and said in a calm tone: "Do you want us to help you find your mate?" The guarding orc had already told the leader what Tan Xiaoshi had just said, so he knew that Tan Xiaoshi was now situation.

  Tan Xiaoshi shook his head, "I want to ask you to take me in temporarily. My partner will definitely come to me. He is a fourth-level snake beast and will not lose to a ghost beast." Naturally, the leader had already learned from Tan Xiaoshi.

  He smelled Locke's scent on his body and knew that Tan Xiaoshi was not lying. Of course, he did not think that Tan Xiaoshi had any motive to lie.

  Orcs are always full of pity for females, and Tan Xiaoshi is alone, so they have nothing to worry about.

  "Okay, you can stay in the tribe first." The leader thought for a while and agreed.

  Tan Xiaoshi was very happy, but still said timidly: "Thank you, but I have one more request."

  "Say," the leader said.

  "I'm afraid that ghost beasts will come to me and pretend to be my partner to confuse you, so if there are orcs other than the fourth-level snake beast and the second-level lion beast who come to inquire about me, please tell me that you have never seen me." 

  The leader After thinking about it, he did not agree immediately this time, but asked unexpectedly: "Snake beast, shouldn't you be hibernating at this time?"

  Tan Xiaoshi did not show any guilt and said: "My partner got a special gift ability, no need to hibernate." The leader pondered for a moment and did not answer.

  "You don't have to worry about me cheating on you. We will leave as soon as my partner comes." Tan Xiaoshi added.

  The leader thought for a while and finally nodded in agreement. Tan Xiaoshi secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

  The leader arranged for an orc to settle her down. Before leaving, the leader said: "If you want to stay in the tribe by yourself, you can choose from the powerful single males here." Tan Xiaoshi always lowered her head slightly

  Yes, when she heard the leader's words, she raised her head and said, "Thank you for your kindness, I will not get married again."

  The leader was startled by Tan Xiaoshi's bright eyes, and then he no longer forced it, and let the leader The orc took Tan Xiaoshi away.