Chapter 101-105

Chapter 101: I want it too

           Hill came back at this time, and he saw Locke and Tan Xiaoshi in the river at a glance. "Ouch!" He yelled at Locke. Although he felt sad, he didn't stop it, and he wouldn't stop it.

  Hill's voice reminded Locke of something, he and Tan Xiaoshi were still in the water. He glanced at Hill and then came out of the water with Tan Xiaoshi in his arms.

  Hill looked at Tan Xiaoshi's naked body and felt jealous. Then he roared again and ran into the shed where he was cooking, guarding the two of them there.

  Locke took Tan Xiaoshi back to the house, and Tan Xiaoshi was already a little groggy at this time. He put Tan Xiaoshi on the bed and helped her dry her body. However, his body never left Tan Xiaoshi from the beginning to the end.

  After he was sure that Tan Xiaoshi would not get sick, he turned into a snake shape and wrapped Tan Xiaoshi around his body.

  When Tan Xiaoshi woke up, she was still haunted by Locke. She was dazed for a moment, and then she remembered what had happened. She wanted to crawl out, but when she moved, she realized that her body had become limp.

  Locke noticed that Tan Xiaoshi was awake, so he turned into a human form and held Tan Xiaoshi in his arms. He kissed Tan Xiaoshi's smooth forehead, and his voice was particularly gentle, "You must be hungry."

  Tan Xiaoshi nodded. Locke curled his lips, then stood up and got out of bed.

  After Locke left, Tan Xiaoshi realized that he was lying on the bed. She sat up, and then a large amount of turbid liquid gushed out from between her legs.

  Her face turned red, and she randomly found a pair of animal skin clothes and put them on, wanting to take a bath.

  Hill has already boiled hot water, put it in a wooden barrel, and placed it in the outer room. Tan Xiaoshi saw the barrel, smiled, then took off her clothes and jumped in.

  Locke came back soon, holding two bowls in his hands, one bowl of roasted meat, and one bowl of soup with meat and vegetables.

  "I'll eat after taking a shower." Tan Xiaoshi said.

  Locke came over, placed the barbecue on the table, then brought the soup bowl to her, scooped up a spoon and handed it to her mouth.

  "You haven't eaten all night. You must be very hungry. Be good and eat now." Locke said.

  It was already the next morning, and Tan Xiaoshi was really hungry, so she listened to Locke and had a meal fed by Locke.

  After eating and taking a shower, Tan Xiaoshi felt much better and her strength had recovered a lot. After Tan Xiaoshi finished cleaning up, Locke went out, probably to eat as well.

  Tan Xiaoshi knew that what she ate in the morning was made by Hill. She went out of the house and saw Hill still doing something in the kitchen.

  Hill must have been very upset when she married Rock yesterday, but the incident happened suddenly yesterday and she didn't have time to tell Hill.

  "Hill." Tan Xiaoshi walked over and called out Hill's name softly. Hill raised his head and looked at Tan Xiaoshi, looking a little aggrieved, and said, "I also want to get married."

  Tan Xiaoshi knew it would be like this.

  "I want it tonight!" Hill said again.

  Tan Xiaoshi: "..."

  "No, I have to slow down!" Tan Xiaoshi said helplessly.

  Hill's eyes lit up and he slowly said yes?

  "Okay, then tomorrow."

  Tan Xiaoshi said: "..."

  Hill added: "I made something new for you, do you want to try it?"

  Tan Xiaoshi looked into the pot and saw only one fish in the pot. Something like an earthworm was lying dead there.

  Tan Xiaoshi: "...take it away quickly!"

  Hill glanced at the crispy meat worms, picked up one and ate it, and said, "It tastes good, don't you like it?" Xiaoshi was speechless. Although she was an omnivore, it didn't mean she could eat everything, okay? Throw it down in anger!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 102: She doesn't want to lay eggs