Chapter 36-40

Chapter 36: A world where face are judged

Seeing Hill's silly look, Tan Xiaoshi walked up to him and said with a smile, "Why, you don't recognize me anymore?"

  Hill rolled his big, dazed eyes, and then a blush quietly appeared on his handsome face.

  It turns out that their female is so beautiful!

  Ouch, I really want to knock her down!

  Hill's heart felt itchy, but he couldn't hold it back and quickly rubbed Tan Xiaoshi's face.

  Tan Xiaoshi was stunned for a moment, and then she was about to hit him. Hill grabbed her slender wrist and kissed her on the lips again.

  Uh...

  Tan Xiaoshi felt speechless. It didn't matter that he was scorned by that snake, but he was also scorned by the stupid lion!

  Hill was in a good mood, very good, "Xiao Shi, you are the most beautiful female I have ever seen!"

  Tan Xiaoshi withdrew her hand and didn't want to hit him again after seeing how stupid he looked. It seems that the same is true here. It's a world where faces are judged.

  But she should have thought of it a long time ago. After all, Locke is so famous because of his face.

  "Okay, let's go hunting. I want to eat red fruits and fruits this morning, and fish in the evening." Tan Xiaoshi said.

  Hill pulled Tan Xiaoshi into the house, closed the door, and said very seriously: "Okay, I'll go find it right now, but you don't have to leave the house, just stay in the stone house, okay?" Tan Xiaoshi blinked her eyes, asked: "Why?"

  "You are so beautiful, what if someone takes her away!" Hill frowned, no, he must not let her be taken away again!

  Tan Xiaoshi twitched her lips, are all the orcs here so crazy?

  Although she complained in her heart, Tan Xiaoshi agreed in order to reassure Hill.

  Hill pays special attention to Locke every time he goes out to hunt. He is afraid of meeting Locke and letting Locke discover the whereabouts of Tan Xiaoshi. However, he has not met Locke in the past few days. It is really great!

  Today, Hill met a male from the Locke tribe. He asked the male about Locke. The male said that Locke seemed not to be in the tribe these days and he didn't know where he went.

  Hill thought, has Locke not given up looking for Tan Xiaoshi?

  Although he knows that he will not be the only male in Tan Xiaoshi, he still wants to have his favorite female alone. This may be the common wish of all males.

  Even if it can't be permanent, let him try to extend this period as much as possible.

  Hill dug some red fruits and picked them again, but suddenly he saw the shadow of a ghost beast in a cave.

  And there are still a lot of ghost beasts...

  Every year when the estrus comes, the ghost beasts will riot. This is also the time when they pose the greatest threat to the tribe.

  It's almost a month away from now, when females go into estrus on a large scale. At this time, these ghost beasts suddenly appear here. Is there any conspiracy?

  Hill didn't dare to stay too long. He quietly took his things away from the ghost beasts and returned to the tribe.

  Two days ago, Hill made two sets of animal skin tube tops and skirts for Tan Xiaoshi, which were enough for Tan Xiaoshi to change into. When Hill came back, Tan Xiaoshi was washing clothes outside.

  "I'll just wash the clothes. Why are you out here?" Hill was a little unhappy when he saw that Tan Xiaoshi didn't listen to him and even took his job.

  "The room is too stuffy, I just move around." Tan Xiaoshi had already washed the clothes and wanted to hang them up to dry.

  Hill stepped forward and took the clothes in her hand, and hung them to dry quickly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 37: Beware of Ghost Beast

"You go in and wait, the red fruits will be roasted soon." Hill hung up the clothes, pulled Tan Xiaoshi into the room, and then put the fruits in front of her, "Eat some fruits first."

  Tan Xiaoshi Shi picked up the fruit, and then Hill left the house and started to light a fire and roast the red fruit.

  While Tan Xiaoshi was nibbling on the fruit, she felt a little envious of the females in this world.

  All women want to be cared for carefully and pampered by their partner. In modern times, there are very few women who can realize their dreams, but here, every female is like this. Not only that, their favor is many times that of modern women.

  She has never thought about finding multiple partners, nor does she envy multiple partners. She just hopes to find someone who treats her wholeheartedly.

  Hill's appetite was several times that of Tan Xiaoshi. In addition to roasting red fruits, he also roasted the remaining wild boar from last night, and then ate a full meal.

  "Well, Xiaoshi, I just saw a lot of ghosts and beasts in the woods, and the estrus period is coming soon, so you must pay attention to safety and don't leave the house unless you can." Hill chewed on the bones in his mouth. Conversation and poetry.

  Tan Xiaoshi thought of the ghost beasts that broke into the tribe that day. Those ghost beasts were very brave and beastly, and they were indeed a great threat to the tribe.

  "Okay, I'll be careful," she said.

  Hill thought for a while and finished the meat quickly. "I'm going to go to the leader. After you finish eating, go back to the stone house." "

  Okay, you go." Tan Xiaoshi smiled at him.

  Hill glanced at her with a hint of tenderness, then turned into a lion and ran away.

  Hill always looked at her like that every time he went out, and now he was used to seeing her talking about Xiaoshi.

  Tan Xiaoshi learned from Hill that the tribe they were in now was the smallest tribe here, so they had always been coveted by the ghost beasts and other tribes.

  If the ghost beasts invade on a large scale, it will cause devastating harm to the tribe.

  If they were allowed to kidnap the females, those females' lives might be ruined.

  She might be able to do something. Although she doesn't have sharp claws and fangs, nor is she that strong in body, she has the brains and a pair of hands that have touched almost all weapons.

  Thinking about it, she slowly raised the corners of her lips, she thought about it.

  Hill came back soon. The tribal leader took the news he brought very seriously and ordered the tribe to strengthen guarding and make every effort to protect the safety of the females.

  After Hill came back, Tan Xiaoshi told Hill what she had thought about, and Hill went out to help her find something again.

  The things Tan Xiaoshi mentioned are not difficult to find, including bamboo, strong rattan, and animal sinews.

  Because those things were not easy to get, Hill had to run back and forth three times to get enough of what Tan Xiaoshi wanted.

  Tan Xiaoshi first asked Hill to pull out the tendons of the animals he caught, then washed them and hung them up to dry.

  While Hill was collecting animals, Tan Xiaoshi was studying and making traps using bamboo and rattan.

  After Hill finished collecting the animals according to Tan Xiaoshi's instructions, Tan Xiaoshi also thought about how to set up the trap. However, to set up the trap, the tribe leader's consent was needed.

  Hill took Tan Xiaoshi to Hal, the leader of the tribe. When Hal saw Tan Xiaoshi, he was startled because of her appearance. When Tan Xiaoshi told Hal her thoughts one by one, , Hal actually felt a little admiration for the female in front of him, and then he agreed to set the trap according to Tan Xiaoshi's method.