Chapter 171-175

Chapter 171: Xiaoli appeared

     The two eagle beasts were both first-level beasts, so naturally they were no match for Bertram, but he still pestered Bertram, and one of his companions also attacked Bertram.

  Tan Xiaoshi took a look, and among the entangled ghost beasts, a big white tiger stood out. He is also a level three beast, and should be the leader of another group of ghost beasts.

  The tiger seemed to feel that someone was looking at him. He raised his head and looked towards Tan Xiaoshi. Then, when he saw Tan Xiaoshi's face, his eyes flashed with excitement and possession.

  He bit off the neck of a wolf entangled with him and rushed towards Bertram. Bertram also killed another orc that was pestering him, but the eagle beast was still pestering him, looking for an opportunity to take advantage of it.

  When Tan Xiaoshi saw the big tiger rushing over, she felt nervous and picked up a branch from the ground. Although it might not help, it could make her feel more secure.

  Bertram and the tiger were biting each other. They were both level three beasts, and their strength was not much different. After a few blows, neither of them gained any benefit, and even the injuries were about the same.

  Over there, Hood solved the eagle beast that was pestering him, and then attacked the eagle beast that had been pestering Bertram.

  Tan Xiaoshi looked at the orcs who were fighting fiercely. At this time, no one seemed to notice her. Even Bertram was inseparable from the tiger beast. She quietly moved her body and hid behind a big tree, and then moved behind another big tree.

  "Zhizhi~" At this moment, she heard a familiar cry. She raised her head and saw a familiar figure hiding in the big tree next to her.

  It's Xiaoli! Tan Xiaoshi's heart suddenly seemed to come alive. Xiaoli was here, so did Hill find him? She happily glanced around, but didn't see Hill. Her eyes darkened, and her heart seemed empty.

  "Squeak!" Xiaoli yelled again, and then jumped in front of her at a very fast speed. Tan Xiaoshi only saw a red shadow.

  She was a little surprised by Xiaoli's skills, and then suddenly came back to her senses. This was not the time to think about this, she should run away immediately!

  The little raccoon's cry also urged her to escape, and then it ran forward first, but it was already slowing down. Because it snowed yesterday, they ran in the direction they came from. There are orc footprints on the ground in this direction, making them difficult to spot.

  And those orcs just came out of nowhere. Their scent and footprints are all here, so Bertram may not be able to find her.

  She and Xiaoli ran all the way until she almost lost consciousness in her legs, and then she stopped. But Xiaoli seemed to be fine, watching to see if there were any ghosts or beasts catching up behind him.

  Running away like this is not an option, you will be discovered sooner or later. Tan Xiaoshi looked around, trying to find a place to hide.

  "Xiao Li, look if there are any tree holes near here." Tan Xiaoshi was panting because she ran too hard, her face turned red. Xiaoli's figure was so fast that Tan Xiaoshi only saw a streak of red flying between the trees.

  Tan Xiaoshi became more and more curious about Xiaoli. Why did Xiaoli suddenly become so powerful? She remembered that Xiaoli didn't have such skill before.

  Of course, if it hadn't become so powerful, maybe it wouldn't be able to find her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 172: It's not that easy

          When Tan Xiaoshi thought of this, she stopped thinking about it. When she saw Xiaoli, she felt much more at ease.

  "Chirp~" At this moment, through the trees, she saw a huge eagle flying towards her. If it's not Hood, it's another eagle beast.

  "Xiao Li!" Tan Xiaoshi shouted, and then continued to run forward. Then, Tan Xiaoshi saw a red shadow flashing in front of her. She turned her head suddenly, only to hear the eagle beast scream and fall to the ground suddenly.

  He fluttered and tried to get up, but the red shadow jumped on his body a few times, and he was completely unable to move.

  After dealing with the eagle beast, Xiaoli returned to Tan Xiaoshi. It licked the blood on its talons, then shortened its long nails, and the sharp weapon that had been killing people just now turned into a pair of furry little pads.

  Tan Xiaoshi looked at the eagle beast. There were deep blood marks all over his body, especially on his head. It was simply too horrible to look at.

  Tan Xiaoshi was so shocked by this scene that she was speechless. Only then did she notice that Xiaoli's originally black eyes turned golden!

  It turned from a levelless orc to a second-level orc in a short period of time. What happened to it!

  There was a somewhat bloodthirsty and satisfied smile in the little raccoon's golden eyes. Then, it glanced at Tan Xiaoshi and continued to jump forward. Tan Xiaoshi followed him and continued to move forward.

  "Ouch~"

  "Aww~"

  At this time, several wolf howls sounded behind him. Tan Xiaoshi looked back and saw several wolves running towards her and Xiaoli.

  "Little Li, go away!" Tan Xiaoshi knew she couldn't escape this time, and she didn't want Xiaoli to be arrested as well. But Xiaoli jumped in front of her and showed his sharp claws again.

  "Xiao Li, one of them is a level three beast, hurry up and don't let him catch him!" Tan Xiaoshi said anxiously, looking at Bertram who was running at the front.

  Xiaoli was also sizing up the opponent's strength. Indeed, he may not be a match for that third-level beast, not to mention he is not the only orc.

  Thinking of this, Xiaoli glanced at Tan Xiaoshi, and then the red figure jumped up the tree and disappeared after a few clicks.

  Tan Xiaoshi didn't expect Bertram to catch up so quickly. They probably discovered her trace after seeing the eagle beast just now. She stood there, waiting for Bertram to approach.

  "Ouch!" Bertram stopped in front of her and howled. They had just seen Xiaoli and couldn't let him escape, otherwise they might be exposed soon.

  The several orcs following him shouted in response, and then ran in the direction where Xiaoli disappeared.

  Bertram turned into a human form. He had several wounds on his body, and they all looked serious. He looked at Tan Xiaoshi without any anger on his expression, but Tan Xiaoshi saw a trace of ridicule in his eyes.

  "I didn't expect someone to catch up so soon. However, it might not be that easy for just a fox to rescue you." Bertram's face was a little pale, and his lips were not as white as snow, but his face He still had a faint smile on his face.

  Tan Xiaoshi felt that his smile was very dazzling. "Really, but I will escape sooner or later!" Tan Xiaoshi also managed a smile, but it was a sneer.

  "You'd better take care of yourself first. If you die, won't I get a big advantage in vain?"