Chapter 66-70

Chapter 66: Must be very interesting

 This matter seemed to have passed like this, and Lina never came to talk about Xiaoshi again. However, falling into the water still had some bad effects on Tan Xiaoshi.

  A few days later, her aunt came. It's just that this time is different from before. In the past, she rarely had menstrual pain, and even if the pain was not serious, this time she was in severe pain.

  It seemed that I had caught a cold that day.

  She lay limply in the room all day. Hill saw that she was feeling uncomfortable and was worried all day long. At first he insisted on looking for Huo Qi, but Tan Xiaoshi stopped him and only asked him to cook some ginger soup for himself.

  After drinking the ginger soup, she felt much better, but she still had no energy. It seemed that she had become squeamish when she came here.

  The next day, her health improved and she regained her former vitality. In order not to make herself more squeamish, she started practicing archery again from the next day.

  Here, although she insists on exercising, she is still much worse than in the army. So she has to find more things to do and try not to let herself be idle.

  Tan Xiaoshi has liked to study weapons and mechanisms since she was a child. Due to the limitations of raw materials here, she can't make other weapons, but she can study some other ingenious traps and mechanisms.

  In addition to the mechanism, she and Hill also spent a few days making a bed, two small cabinets, and other small items like combs.

  Hill's hands are very dexterous and her understanding ability is also very good. After Tan Xiaoshi briefly talks to him, he can make her ideas come true, and do it very well.

  Just after finishing the bed, Hill regretted it.

  Tan Xiaoshi is used to sleeping on the bed, but Hill is not. Does he and Tan Xiaoshi want to sleep separately?

  No, he doesn't want to sleep separately from Tan Xiaoshi. So Hill endured the first two nights. After two days, Hill gradually adapted to it.

  The bed was also covered with soft grass and animal skins. After getting used to it, Hill didn't feel that there was any difference between sleeping on the bed and sleeping on the ground.

  But Tan Xiaoshi can feel it. Although there are things on the floor, the ground is still more humid than the bed. Especially in winter, it feels much warmer to sleep on the bed and talk about poems.

  On the day of making the comb, Tan Xiaoshi combed Hill's hair first.

  Hill's hair is soft and slightly curly, and he looks like a Western aristocrat. Just talking about poetry, I discovered that although Hill's hair was long, it was very smooth and not messy at all.

  She remembered that the females here all had their hair braided, but even so, it could still be seen that their hair was very rough. Therefore, the genes here are really unfair to females.

  Tan Xiaoshi's hair had grown longer in the past few months. After combing Hill's hair, she wanted to cut it shorter, so she took out a dagger and figured out how to do it.

  Hill saw her move, snatched the dagger from her hand, and asked, "What do you want to do?" Tan Xiaoshi blinked, "It's inconvenient to cut your hair. It's long."

  Hill looked at it Looking at Tan Xiaoshi's black and smooth hair, he said: "All the females here have long hair, you should keep it too." Tan Xiaoshi shook her head, with a look of resistance on her face, "I don't know how to comb braids." 

          "I can, and I will do it for you every day from now on." Hill said, and then, after a moment, he added: "And, you can grow it long." Hair, it must look good."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 67: Flood of suitors

       Tan Xiaoshi looked at Hill's longing eyes. She thought about it, and then unexpectedly agreed. She has never had long hair in her entire life, and even she herself doesn't know why she agreed to Hill's words.

  Hill smiled happily, returned the dagger to Tan Xiaoshi, and then helped Tan Xiaoshi comb her hair. Tan Xiaoshi sat there a little distracted. She has never hated Hill, but has she fallen in love with this silly lion?

  She has never really liked any boy. There were boys who were relatively close to her when she was in school, but she regarded them as buddies. Of course, there were boys who pursued her at the beginning, but she chased them away in the end, so in the end, no one dared to pursue her.

  When she came here, Hill and Locke took good care of her and allowed her to enjoy treatment that she had never enjoyed in modern times. Therefore, she was very grateful to Hill and Locke.

  However, she gradually realized that her feelings for Hill seemed to be changing little by little.

  She has never been a shy person, and since she likes Hill, she won't be afraid to admit it. Moreover, if she is sure of her heart, she will wait for Locke to wake up and explain to Locke that she will only have one person she likes.

  Tan Xiaoshi thought a lot and finally made a decision. However, she still had to confirm whether her feelings for Hill were true...

  Because Tan Xiaoshi had developed some new traps, and these traps They are all artificially activated and are relatively safe for the cubs and females in the tribe. Therefore, Hal asked people to follow Tan Xiaoshi and set some traps inside and outside the tribe.

  However, after setting the trap, Tan Xiaoshi unexpectedly gained a lot of suitors. At this time, Tan Xiaoshi began to miss Locke again.

  Hill's intimidation was far from enough for those suitors, and there were still several people who would send her things every day, although she refused them over and over again.

  Sometimes those people would make Hill angry, and Hill would have a fight with him. Fortunately, there were no third-level beasts pursuing Tan Xiaoshi, otherwise Hill would have wasted herbs every day.

  Because of her suitor, Tan Xiaoshi was too lazy to go out and rarely found peace at home.

  Fortunately, Pearly came to visit Tan Xiaoshi several times. She brought her tiger cub with her, which added a lot of fun to Tan Xiaoshi.

  Tan Xiaoshi sat on the bed holding the tiger cub in her arms, and murmured to Pearly, "Do you all care so much about appearance here?" Pearly smiled softly, "Beautiful females are naturally popular, and you are still such a beautiful female. , it's normal to have many suitors."

  Tan Xiaoshi curled her lips, but they were also a bunch of nymphomaniacs.

  "Of course, you are different from other females and are very attractive to those males." Pearly continued: "The most important thing is that you have not paired up with any males yet, so they will naturally not give up easily." Tan Xiaoshi raised her head and looked at Pearly, "But I have Hill and Locke by my side." She paused, then thought about it, and then said, "Besides, I don't want to get married yet."