Chapter 191-195

Chapter 191: Reaching Consensus

  "Squeak!" Xiaoli's expression suddenly became very angry. Milne's behavior just now really made people think that he understood it, but that guy actually said that he didn't understand it!

  When Milne saw that Xiao Li was anxious, he hurriedly stretched out his hand and said, "Don't be anxious, don't be anxious, let me take another look." After saying that, he started squatting there again to study what Xiao Li had drawn.

  After looking at it for a long time, Milne's head hurt. He finally couldn't help it, pointed at something that looked like a flower, a cloud, and a mountain, and said: "Little one, tell me what this is... ah !"

  Before he could finish his words, the little raccoon bit his outstretched finger. "It hurts, it hurts, let go!" Milne waved his hand twice, and Xiaoli finally let go, but still looked at him with a fierce look on his face.

  "The painting you originally painted didn't look like it, but you didn't let me say it, Xiao..." Before he could say the last two words, he saw Xiaoli's eyes suddenly become more fierce. He paused in his words and thought to himself , was it angry because he called it "little thing"?

  So, he looked at Xiaoli and said quickly: "Little thing." "Squeak!" Xiaoli yelled angrily.  "Ahem!" Milne coughed lightly, and then said: "Little thing." This time the little raccoon bared its fangs and looked fiercely, as if it was about to attack.

  Milne took two steps back and said one word at a time: "Little, east, west!"  Little Li suddenly rushed towards him. Milne was on guard this time. When he blocked it, his arms turned into huge wings, and the little raccoon took a bite of its fur.

  "Okay, okay, I'll take another look, I'll take another look." After blocking Xiaoli's attack, Milne immediately waved his hand, pretending to concentrate on his research. Xiaoli spit out the bird feathers in his mouth, looked at him bitterly, and then stood aside.

  Milne looked at it again and again, looking so painful that he wanted to pull his hair out. Finally, a flash of light flashed through his head, and he slapped his thigh hard and said: "I know!"

  Xiao Li's eyes flashed. Liang looked at him expectantly. He pointed at the round thing in the middle that looked like grass, and said, "You mean there is a warm pool in front of it?" "Squeak~" The little raccoon nodded. On the way, they might pass by a warm pool tomorrow afternoon.

  Seeing that he had guessed correctly, Milne looked proud and pointed at other patterns and said: "You mean the two of us hid there in advance, and then waited for the female to take a bath, then I took her to escape, and you went to Lure them away in another direction?"

  "Zhizhizhizhi!" Xiaoli nodded, that's what it meant. It seems that this stupid peacock is still somewhat useful! Seeing Xiaoli's appearance, Milne became even more proud. Look, he can guess such messy patterns. He is indeed very capable!

  At this time, the sky was getting dark. Milne stood up and said, "Then let's go now and go around them." "Squeak!" the little raccoon responded, and then it jumped to Milne's on the shoulders.

  Milne shook his shoulders and said, "Hey, you can't run by yourself!"  Xiao Li bit his hair and refused to let go.

  Milne thought for a while, forget it, this would also prevent the little fox from leaving a scent that would be detected, and it would be safer for them to fly in the sky, so they let the little fox alone and transformed into a big peacock.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 192: Operation Fox and Peacock (1)

         On the fourth day, Tan Xiaoshi didn't see the green shadow again. She thought that maybe she was overthinking it. That afternoon, sitting on Hood's back, she saw the white mist lingering in the distance again.

  She thought for a while, then patted Hood on the back and said, "Hood, I want to soak in the hot spring." "Chirp~" Hood yelled, but what he was actually saying was: You will get sick.

  Although Tan Xiaoshi couldn't understand what Hood said, she could guess a rough idea, so she added, "Don't worry, I rarely get sick. That time was just an accident." Hood didn't say anything this time

  . .

  "Hood, I might not be able to see hot springs in the future, just let me go down." Tan Xiaoshi became a little anxious when she saw that Hood didn't want to take her down.

  Hood seemed a little helpless and shouted, but still brought Tan Xiaoshi to Bertram. Bertram originally didn't want Tan Xiaoshi to wash it, but when he saw Tan Xiaoshi's firm attitude, he agreed.

  This hot spring pool was much larger than the last time. Tan Xiaoshi thought of what happened to her last time in the hot spring, so she took a closer look at the surrounding environment before taking off her clothes.

  Although Bertram also sent orcs to check, didn't she encounter two weirdos last time? She looked around to make sure there were no other creatures around, then took off her clothes and walked into the pool.

  This pool is deeper than the previous one. It is deeper in the middle and shallower on the sides. She swam around in it, and the water in the middle was three or four meters deep, but she didn't go down any further.

  There were rocks at the bottom of the water. After swimming, she went to the edge of the pool and found a rock to sit on.

  At this time, she remembered the fire beast again. The power of the fire beast is really amazing. Even if he doesn't move, he is still very intimidating. At this moment, she faintly saw a red shadow floating up from the bottom of the water.

  No, I won't meet him again! But when she took a closer look, the shadow was very small and definitely not that ghost beast. When the shadow got closer, Tan Xiaoshi felt surprised and happy, it was Xiaoli!

  She looked behind the stone to make sure no one had seen it, and then called softly, "Little Li." Little Li got out of the water, swam behind Tan Xiaoshi, and then pointed behind her.

  Tan Xiaoshi continued to look at the bottom of the water in confusion, and then, a young man swam out. It's really Milne! But... wait, she's not dressed yet!

  Milne was very happy to see Tan Xiaoshi and was about to swim over to Tan Xiaoshi. Tan Xiaoshi raised his hand and whispered: "Don't come here! Both of you turn your faces away, hurry up!"

  Li blinked at her, and Milne thought that Tan Xiaoshi still hated him. However, the two of them still turned away under Tan Xiaoshi's "ferocious" gaze.

  Tan Xiaoshi quickly climbed onto the shore and put on the animal skin clothes. Because she was sick last time, she was wrapped in several layers of animal skins. Although she came out of the hot spring, she didn't feel cold at all.

  "Come out." She whispered while wiping her hair with the animal skin. In fact, Bertram and the others were some distance away from her, but she knew that Hood had good hearing, so it was better to be careful.

  Xiaoli and Milne came ashore, and both of them shook the water on their bodies until they were almost dry.

  Milne looked at Tan Xiaoshi's cheeks that were even more rosy after taking a bath in the hot spring. Jun's face turned red and he said, "The little thing and I have discussed it. I will take you to the east, and the little thing will go to the west to lure them away."