Chapter 211-215

Chapter 211: I don't want to kill you

Both Tan Xiaoshi and Milne's expressions changed. Tan Xiaoshi whispered, "Wait here." Then, before Milne could reply, she jumped down.

  She knew how high the hole was, so she rolled around when she was about to land. When she got up, she happened to see Turs looking at her.

  She moved her eyes away from Turs's face and immediately caught sight of the little raccoon dog wrapped around his tail.

  Turs's strength was not light. Xiaoli looked in pain at this time and couldn't even scream. If Tan Xiaoshi hadn't suddenly appeared, Xiaoli might have died at this time.

  Turs turned into human form, but his tail was still there.

  He looked at Tan Xiaoshi indifferently, with faint traces of anger on his face, "Why are you here again?"

  Tan Xiaoshi looked back at the little raccoon and said, "It's just a cub, can you let go?" Can you pass it?"

  Turs glanced at the little raccoon, then put his eyes as deep as an ancient well on Tan Xiaoshi, and said, "Cub?" There seemed to be a bit of ridicule in his eyes, "Morning A half-orc who has just passed adulthood is considered a cub just because he is small?"

  Tan Xiaoshi was stunned for a moment, has Xiaoli passed adulthood? That means Xiaoli will always be this big? And it can't turn into human form...

  Yes, Locke said at the time that half-orcs have various forms, so it's normal that it can't turn into human form.

  "It thinks it won't bother you again, I promise!" Tan Xiaoshi said.

  There seemed to be a sarcastic smile on Turs's lips, and he said, "Having tasted the benefits of Flame Spirit, naturally you still feel it's not enough?" Then, his eyes changed when he looked at Tan Xiaoshi, "What else?" You said that Flame Spirit was in the tribe before, but you just wanted to lie to me."

  Tan Xiaoshi blinked, and then she understood what Turs said.

  No wonder the little raccoon suddenly became so powerful. It turned out that the little raccoon stole the Flame Spirit that Hill picked up!

  Why didn't she think of that!

  Tan Xiaoshi took a deep breath and had already eaten. Her top priority now was to save Xiaoli.

  "What happened before is over. Tell me, how can I let it go?" Tan Xiaoshi actually had no idea at all. She was calm on the face, but her heart was pounding.

  Turs's stern expression did not change at all, "Why should I let it go? It ate my flame spirit and came to steal my flame spirit. Do you think I would let it go?" "I advise you to leave quickly. I don't want to kill you because you are a female, but it's just that I don't want to kill you." Tours said again.

  Tan Xiaoshi looked at Xiaoli, her eyes moved, and then said: "Okay, I'm leaving."

  She walked to the entrance of the cave, looked at the high entrance, and said: "Please help me, I can't go up. ."

  Turs's eyes flashed with impatience, and then he walked towards Tan Xiaoshi.

  He was now in human form, so he held up Tan Xiaoshi with his hands and wanted to throw Tan Xiaoshi up. But Tan Xiaoshi grabbed his arm with her backhand and turned her body from his head to his back. Then, she grabbed his tail with one hand and took out the hidden animal skin clothes with the other hand. bone knife.

  Tours was stunned for a moment by Tan Xiaoshi's sudden attack, and then he said angrily: "Seeking death!"

  He did not make a move, but flicked his tail. If Tan Xiaoshi had not caught him and let go, , I'm afraid he will be thrown badly this time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 212: Volcano Eruption

 However, Tan Xiaoshi held on tightly. Not only did she hold on tightly, the bone knife in her hand also fell down.

  Turs saw the bone knife in her hand, he frowned, and then retracted his tail when the bone knife fell.

  "Little Li, let's go!" Tan Xiaoshi shouted loudly as the tail was pulled out of Tan Xiaoshi's hand.

  Xiaoli regained his freedom. Even though he was injured, he tried his best and jumped out of the cave in a flash.

  Tan Xiaoshi, however, was thrown to the top of the cave by the sudden loss of strength because of the lack of Tours' tail, and the bone knife in his hand also fell down.

  Tan Xiaoshi thought that the top of the cave was filled with white crystals. She didn't know how hard they were, and they might be punctured if they hit them.

  So, while flying up, she turned around and faced the roof of the cave. When she was close to the crystals on the roof of the cave, she reached out and grabbed two crystals.

  The crystals were not as hard as she thought, and the two crystals she held in her hands broke in response to her movements.

  Tan Xiaoshi fell to the ground. Fortunately, she was good at it and was not thrown.

  All of this happened in the blink of an eye, but everything seemed to be in a slow-motion movie, and every scene was extremely clear.

  When Tours saw Xiaoli running away, he was not in the mood to chase him at this time, but instead focused all his attention on Tan Xiaoshi.

  Tan Xiaoshi stood up and breathed a sigh of relief because Xiaoli had escaped.

  As soon as she stabilized her body, she was almost fell down by another huge force.

  She looked at Turs in shock, and Turs was also looking at her.

  Huge vibrations kept coming, and Tan Xiaoshi immediately came back to her senses, "It's an earthquake!"

  As soon as she finished speaking, she felt the world spinning, and she was shaken to Turs' side.

  Tours' expression also changed slightly. He memorized Tan Xiaoshi and said coldly: "Hurry up!"

  Then, he jumped up and turned into a beast shape, and quickly rushed out of the cave.

  Tan Xiaoshi subconsciously hugged Tours' neck tightly, and the moment she jumped out of the cave, Tan Xiaoshi was completely stunned.

  It seemed that the entire sky was red, like the color of blood, and along with the red came bursts of thick smoke.

  It's not an earthquake, it's a volcanic eruption.

  This was the first time Tan Xiaoshi had seen a volcano erupt. The hot magma spewed out and swallowed up countless lives in an instant. Furthermore, the magma was surging down and seemed to want to swallow all lives.

  Turs ran very fast. Although they were still some distance away from the magma, Tan Xiaoshi could still feel the burning sensation, as well as the thick smoke that kept rushing into his nose.

  She didn't see Milne when she came out of the cave. She didn't know if he had followed Xiaoli. She just hoped that they were okay.

  Tan Xiaoshi buried her face in Turs' body and hugged Turs' neck tightly to prevent herself from falling.

  She had thought that there might be a volcano here when she was soaking in the hot spring, but she didn't expect that not only was there really one, but she also saw an eruption.

  It seems that this volcano is quite big, and I wonder how many orcs around here will be affected by it.

  Turs ran for a while, and Tan Xiaoshi could no longer feel the heat. She turned her head and looked back, but she could still see black smoke swirling behind her, and she could faintly see red magma still spewing out.