Chapter 181-185

Chapter 181: The origin of Flame Spirit

          Because she was dazed by the mark on the man's forehead, after a moment, Tan Xiaoshi suddenly came back to her senses. She suddenly remembered that she was still being carried by the man like a kitten!

  Then, her face immediately became angry. She went to break the man's hand, but his hand remained motionless like an iron claw.

  Tan Xiaoshi weighed more than ninety pounds, but he actually carried her so lightly with one hand. While she was annoyed, she also secretly admired the man's strength.

  "Let me go!" She slapped the man's hand hard and glared at him bitterly. The man was unmoved.

  Tan Xiaoshi was furious and raised her foot to kick him, but the man had already noticed it. A red tail stretched out from the water and tightly wrapped around Tan Xiaoshi's legs.

  Tan Xiaoshi found it strange that the man in front of her had black eyes, but she thought he was very powerful, even more powerful than Locke.

  There are only a few fire beasts, could he be the one they met last time? Or, could he be the fire beast that caused heavy casualties to Yi's tribe?

  Tan Xiaoshi's heart skipped a beat. If he was really that powerful, then she would be able to escape from Bertram with the help of him.

  "Xiao shi." At this time, Bertram's faint, hoarse voice sounded from behind the stone. He must have watched her go for so long, fearing that she would escape.

  "I haven't washed enough yet, wait a little longer." She thought for a moment and kept her voice calm. Bertram didn't make a sound, he must have left.

  Tan Xiaoshi retracted her gaze and looked at the man in front of her again. She seemed to have made some determination and said, "I know where Yan Ling is."

  The man raised his eyebrows and said expressionlessly: "Yan Ling?" "You?" Haven't you ever lost the Flame Spirit? Oh, you probably didn't lose it." Tan Xiaoshi made an understanding expression, and then said: "Let me go first!"

  The man still didn't move, but asked "Did you steal the Flame Spirit?" Tan Xiaoshi was startled for a moment. It seemed that the Flame Spirit was really his.

  "We didn't steal it, we picked it up accidentally." She thought for a moment and then said, "I can take you back to get it."

  The man stared at her sharply, Tan Xiaoshi's heart trembled, and she said : "I can guarantee that we picked it up accidentally. We don't even know where you are, so how could we steal the Flame Spirit from you!"

  The man was silent for a moment and said calmly: "I have plenty of Flame Spirits. , those things are of no use to me." Tan Xiaoshi blinked, what do you mean, you don't want it anymore?

  "However, if they dare to steal my things, even if they are things I don't need, I will make them regret it." The man added. Talking about Xiaoshi is speechless, isn't what she said clear enough?

  "So, you need to know that I almost made the tribe of the carved beasts who stole my flame spirit disappear from now on." There was a faint arc in the corner of the man's cold mouth, but with his words, it seemed particularly special. Horrible.

  Tan Xiaoshi was completely stunned. A tribe of carved beasts that stole the Flame Spirit? Almost disappeared? Is it Yi's tribe? Could it be that the fire beast went on a killing spree because of that flame spirit? !

  Then Yi said that the tribe had important matters, and he was running around outside for so long. Could it be that he was just looking for Yanling?

  Tan Xiaoshi felt that her mind was confused. Then she took a deep breath and gradually smoothed out the thread.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 182: Difficult to deal with

      At first, it was probably an eagle beast in Yi's tribe who stole the flame spirit of the fire beast, and the flame spirit was lost by him or stolen again. In short, they could not hand over the flame spirit.

  That's why they accidentally picked up the flame spirit, and that's why the fire beast killed the orcs of the Yi tribe. Tan Xiaoshi felt a little embarrassed. If she just told the story about Flame Spirit, will it bring greater disaster to the tribe?

  At first, she just wanted to give it a try and wanted to use the power of the fire beast to get rid of Bertram. Maybe the fire beast would return to the tribe with her, so she wouldn't have to be afraid along the way.

  However, she did not expect that the incident in the Yi tribe was actually caused by Yanling! Why didn't Yi say it before?

  "Whether you believe it or not, we picked up the Flame Spirit anyway. If we really stole it, I wouldn't tell you." Tan Xiaoshi said seriously and without any guilt.

  The man looked at her, although she looked relaxed, but she was actually facing a formidable enemy. He slightly twitched the corner of his mouth and said with a bit of ridicule: "You told me that you just wanted to use my hand to escape from the ghost beast. You are really a very smart female."

  Tan Xiaoshi choked on his words. This man was too sharp and one of the few difficult people she had ever encountered.

  "Yes, you are right." Now that he has been seen through, Tan Xiaoshi no longer needs to be secretive, "So, whether you can help me or not, if you help me go back, I will return the Flame Spirit to you. ."

  The man looked at Tan Xiaoshi and said nothing for a while. Tan Xiaoshi couldn't tell what he was planning under his sharp eyes. After a moment, he said calmly: "I told you, Yanling is of no use to me."

  Tan Xiaoshi naturally understood what he meant. Well, since he didn't help, she would have to find someone later. Chance saved itself.

  "Since there is nothing more to say, can you let go?" Tan Xiaoshi said calmly. The fire beast looked at her for a moment, then his hands and tail loosened together. an Xiaoshi fell into the water and gained freedom. She glanced at the man and swam ashore.

  After climbing to the shore, she looked back again and glanced at the indifferent man. She thought about it carefully, then gave up and left.

  As she walked out of the rocks, a gust of cold wind blew over her. The animal skin on her body was soaked through, and when the cold wind blew, she felt bone-chilling.

  Bertram saw her coming out and took a few steps toward her. When he saw the soaked animal skin on her body, he couldn't help but frowned. Then, he asked Hood to find a new animal skin and gave it to Tan Xiaoshi.

  Tan Xiaoshi took over the clothes and did not go to the hot spring. Instead, she hid behind the rocks and changed out of the wet animal skins on her body.

  After continuing on the road, Tan Xiaoshi remained silent. Hood was a little puzzled. Tan Xiaoshi didn't talk to him, which made him feel relieved but also made him feel that something was missing.

  Tan Xiaoshi remained silent as she kept thinking about the two strange flowers she had just met. Especially the fire beast.

  He killed so many orcs for the Flame Spirit, which was not important to him, but after she told him the whereabouts of the Flame Spirit, he didn't want it anymore.

  Or did he just not want to be used by her? This isn't exactly taking advantage, it should be said to be mutual benefit.

  Forget it, she didn't expect him to really agree anyway. At this time, she was the only one she could rely on!