Chapter 21-25

Chapter 21: I want to eat carving recently

Tan Xiaoshi was not sleepy, but her feet were inconvenient and she had nothing to say to Locke, so she simply lay down and closed her eyes to rest.

  Maybe the grass was too soft, or maybe she ate too much. She felt sleepy while lying down, and then fell asleep in a daze.

  When she woke up, the outside was filled with the afterglow of the sunset.

  Locke turned into a full snake shape and curled up into a ball to sleep next to her. He heard her wake up and opened his eyes to look at her.

  Tan Xiaoshi was still a little trembling when she saw the huge python. Although she was not as afraid of snakes as other modern girls, she was still a little uncomfortable with that cool thing.

  Hill's upper body turned into a human form, and his unusually handsome face still had a hint of laziness about waking up.

  Even though Tan Xiaoshi had seen many handsome men in modern times, she was still stunned by his outstanding appearance.

  The male orcs here are all handsome, but Locke is definitely the best among them. No wonder the females were stunned when they saw him. It seems that the females here also like handsome men.

  At this time, several birdsong sounded outside, interrupting Tan Xiaoshi's thoughts, and the sound of the birdsong was somewhat familiar.

  Locke slid to the entrance of the cave, and as soon as he stuck his head out, a dead wild boar crashed down.

  Locke glanced at Yi above him, caught the wild boar with a curl of his tail, and then walked out of the cave with his whole body.

  In fact, he had already eaten today, he just wanted to practice barbecue more.

  He went to the river and cleaned up the wild boar, then set up a fire not far from the cave and began to barbecue.

  Yi flew several times in the sky and then came back. When he saw Locke sitting there grilling meat, he was so shocked that he almost fell from the sky.

  Snakes are inherently afraid of heat. Although Locke has a high level and the heat is nothing to him, snakes don't like cooked food at all. This is the first time he has seen Locke barbecue!

  Yi fell down and turned into a human form. He walked forward and said jokingly: "You started eating cooked food. Oh my God, you couldn't have been beaten by me so much that you forgot that you are a snake! Hahaha!" Locke looked at him with anger.

  She glanced at him coldly and continued to cook the meat seriously.

  "Hey, Locke, are you sure the meat you roasted is edible?" After a while, Yi continued to tease.

  Locke didn't even give him a look this time, and said coldly: "I've been craving for carvings lately." As soon as Yi heard what he said, he jumped back a few steps, grinded his teeth and said, "Damn snake, you Wait, I will definitely defeat you next time!"

  A sneer appeared at the corner of Locke's mouth, "I'll be with you anytime."

  Yi took a few breaths angrily, then flapped his wings and turned into a big eagle and flew away.

  Locke was quite satisfied with the meat he roasted this time. He picked out the best parts of the wild boar and served a bowl of meat to Tan Xiaoshi.

  It was getting dark outside at this time, and there was no one in the cave. Tan Xiaoshi sat alone in the darkness in a daze.

  When Locke came up, Tan Xiaoshi did not see him, and his movements were so light that he made almost no sound. She only knew Locke was back when she smelled the aroma of meat.

  Tan Xiaoshi didn't feel hungry, but she became a little greedy when she smelled the smell of pork, and then she finished the bowl of meat.

  Seeing that Tan Xiaoshi didn't show any other expression this time, Locke felt relieved and happy at the same time. Sure enough, if he bakes more, he can bake delicious barbecue, and he will definitely make it better and better in the future.

------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 22: The famous Locke

After Hill caught the prey, he hurried home. The presence of more females at home made him not want to stay outside for a moment.

  When he reached the entrance of the tribe, he smelled blood on the ground. After walking a little way inside, he saw the orcs in the tribe picking up the corpses of ghost beasts.

  Even though the smell of blood was strong in the air, he always felt as if he smelled the scent of his own female.

  He sniffed it, having some bad premonitions in his heart, and then ran towards his residence.

  The wooden door of the stone house was open, but there was no female figure inside.

  "Woo!" He shook off the prey and ran towards the door.

  At this time, an orc who fought against the ghost saw Hill. He was the orc who guarded the door yesterday, so he had seen Tan Xiaoshi.

  "Hill!" He shouted loudly, still injured.

  Hill stopped, breathing hot air from his nose.

  "Your female was captured by a ghost beast, and several males from the tribe chased her." The orc said with some sympathy.

  Hill's heart sank suddenly, he let out a dangerous whine from his throat, and then ran out of the tribe.

  Hill chased the male along the road, but met the male returning on the road.

  The males saw Hill, and one of the orcs took the form of a human, it was Mona who had been seen by the river in the morning.

  "We only saw the body of the wolf beast, not your female." Mona's voice was calm, but there was a bit of regret in her eyes.

  "Ouch..." Hill roared and continued running forward without giving up.

  He ran a long way and saw the body of a wolf. The wolf was thrown to a tree with great force and was killed. His flesh and blood was still on the tree.

  Hill smelled around here, and there was indeed a female scent here, but because the smell was too weak, he couldn't tell where the female had gone.

  He looked around the wolf again, but suddenly he smelled the scent of a snake on the wolf.

  It's Locke!

  His eyes lit up, and he ran towards Locke's tribe.

  He was very happy that the female was rescued, but he also guessed that Locke must want to mate with the female, so he brought the female back to his tribe.

  Locke is very famous in the tribes around here, not only because of his appearance, but also his temperament and abilities.

  Although there are still several third-level beasts in the tribe, their abilities are not as good as Locke. Moreover, Snake's nature is to be indifferent, and he is naturally aloof, so he has not had any contact with females in the past few decades, and has turned a blind eye to the females' advances.

  But Locke not only saved his female today, but also brought her back to the tribe. He probably fell in love with his female!

  Ugh!

  He didn't expect that he would be sharing the female with someone else so soon! He hasn't even had time to mate with the female yet!

  Hill felt uncomfortable, but he couldn't change this fact. Locke rescued the female, and he had the right to mate. Moreover, he has a high level and is very beneficial to females.

  Hill arrived at the gate of Locke's tribe, but because he was a male from another tribe, the orcs responsible for guarding did not let Hill in at all.

  Locke was famous for his eccentric personality here, and the orcs were unwilling to provoke Locke to inform Hill, so Hill could only wait outside the tribe.

  He believed that Locke would definitely come out to hunt, but he had to wait for three days.