Chapter 121-125

Chapter 121: Little snake can prey

        The little snakes noticed the change in their father. They all raised their heads to look at their father, and then they all lowered their heads to eat, but this time they seemed to be much more careful with their eating habits.

  Because the little snakes were still small, they didn't eat much. Soon they were full, and then crawled to Tan Xiaoshi's feet, trying to climb up her body.

  Locke gave them a cold look calmly, while they stretched their letters to Tan Xiaoshi and did not dare to come forward.

  "Locke, do you want to name the little snake?" Tan Xiaoshi touched the head of a little snake, but the little snake stayed still and allowed her to stroke it.

  Locke looked at Tan Xiaoshi, his eyes softened again, "No, just wait until they reach adulthood."

  Tan Xiaoshi nodded, "Then how long will it take for them to reach adulthood?"

  "About three or four years." Locke road.

  Tan Xiaoshi thought for a while, suddenly remembered something, and said excitedly: "Does this mean that the little snake will turn into an adult orc in three or four years?"

  Locke nodded, looking at Tan Xiaoshi with excitement. Face, smiled faintly.

  Tan Xiaoshi got the affirmative answer and froze completely.

  In other words, in three or four years, she will have five sons who look as old as herself?

  Oh my God! This feeling shouldn't be too good...

  "Then, will they look the same when they turn into human forms?" Tan Xiaoshi looked at five pairs of identical little eyes and asked.

  "There will be some similarities, but they won't be exactly the same." Locke said.

  Tan Xiaoshi breathed a sigh of relief. If they were all the same, she was really afraid that she wouldn't be able to tell them apart.

  The little snakes seemed to know that their mother was discussing them, and some of them rolled on the ground happily, and one of them wrapped itself around Tan Xiaoshi's hand.

  Tan Xiaoshi can't help but think that the females here are so happy, even taking care of their children is so easy.

  However, when she was chatting with Nidia, she heard Nidia say that only the male cubs here are easy to take care of and have strong skin since they were young, but the female cubs are very difficult to give birth to. Some females are not taken care of well when they are very young. And death.

  In the afternoon, Tan Xiaoshi took the little snakes to the river to play. The little snakes were very happy when they saw the water and swam down one after another. They disappeared, except for showing their little heads from time to time to take a look at Tan Xiaoshi.

  The river water is not very warm now, so Tan Xiaoshi did not go into the water, but just soaked his feet by the river. She looked at the white shadow faintly emerging in the water, with a warm smile on her face.

  At this time, a small snake swam to her feet, seemed to be very happy and climbed up her legs, then straightened up and looked at Tan Xiaoshi.

  Tan Xiaoshi took a closer look and saw that the little snake had a small fish biting in its mouth. It turned out that he wanted Tan Xiaoshi to see this.

  She touched the little snake's head and said with a smile: "The little snake is awesome!" The little snake was very happy to be praised, and then it swallowed the little fish and then swam into the water again.

  Later, another little snake showed her their victory, but she couldn't tell whether they were the same little snake. But she was really surprised that the little snakes were able to catch food just after they hatched.

  After playing for a short afternoon, when it was time to have dinner, Tan Xiaoshi called all the little snakes up and took them back home.

  Between the meat they ate for lunch and the fish they ate in the river, the little snakes were not hungry, but the way they kept staring at Tan Xiaoshi while she was eating made Tan Xiaoshi think they were hungry.

  Tan Xiaoshi asked Hill to cut some meat for the little snakes. Although the little snakes were not hungry, they still ate all the meat very well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 122: Your son is so smart