Chapter 201-205

Chapter 201: Want to die

         Turs didn't move, just looked at them quietly. However, even if he didn't move, the three wolf beasts felt a strong deterrent. At this time, Bertram turned into a human form and said: "We are just looking for the female."

  He knew that they had no chance of winning against him, so they tried to avoid this war if possible. Tours stood up and turned into a human form. He glanced at Tan Xiaoshi, then looked at Bertram and the others, and said one word indifferently, "Get out."

  Bertram secretly breathed a sigh of relief. Looking at Tan Xiaoshi, it seemed that the fire beast did not prevent him from taking Tan Xiaoshi away. He walked towards Tan Xiaoshi, and Tan Xiaoshi took two steps back.

  She knew that the fire beast would not help her, but she fell into Bertram's hands again, and she felt very sorry for Milne and Xiaoli.

  Bertram's always smiling eyes no longer smiled, and his eyes were horrifyingly deep. He ignored Tan Xiaoshi's resistance and picked up Tan Xiaoshi. Although it seemed that he had been watching Tan Xiaoshi, in fact he had been guarding against the fire beast.

  He picked up Tan Xiaoshi, walked to the entrance of the cave, and then jumped on. The other two wolf beasts jumped up after him. When they got outside, they all felt like they had just saved their lives.

  After coming out, the first thing Tan Xiaoshi saw was Milne. His body was covered with scars and his face was pale, but when he saw Tan Xiaoshi, his eyes suddenly lit up. He was held down by two ghost beasts by the arms, and was obviously caught by Bertram.

  Tan Xiaoshi jumped off Bertram's body, walked to Milne, and waved away the arms of the two orcs who were holding Milne down. The expression on his face was terrifyingly cold.

  "It's great that you're really not dead!" Although Milne looked like he had a lot of injuries, they weren't actually serious. Moreover, it had been a night and the wounds were slowly healing.

  When he saw Tan Xiaoshi, he felt that the injuries on his body no longer hurt at all. Tan Xiaoshi smiled at him, then turned around, looked at Bertram coldly, and said: "Let him go."

  Bertram's face had no expression. After hearing Tan Xiaoshi's words, he coldly He curled his lips coldly, then walked to Tan Xiaoshi and said calmly: "Kill him."

  Although he was looking at Tan Xiaoshi when he said this, he was speaking to his men. Tan Xiaoshi was startled and hurriedly stood in front of Milne, saying: "If you dare to touch him, I will die in front of you now!"

  Bertram's eyes narrowed slightly, "Want to die? Don't worry, wait for me. It's not too late to die after giving birth to wolf cubs!" Tan Xiaoshi's heart suddenly tightened, and at this time, an orc had grabbed Milne's arm again.

  Tan Xiaoshi has read that Hood is not here at this time, so Milne can easily escape. Milne immediately became alert after hearing Bertram's words, but the ghostly beast was too close to him, and he grabbed his arm before he could transform into its beast form.

  He wanted to resist, but the orc was too strong and he was no match for him. Tan Xiaoshi looked back at Bertram, and she became fierce. Looking at the orc holding Milne, she raised her foot and kicked him on the head.

  The orc did not expect that Tan Xiaoshi would suddenly attack, and the force would be fast and hard. He was not prepared, and his head was kicked hard. He took a step back and let go of Milne's hand.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 202: Don't dare?

         Milne took this opportunity to transform into a beast and fly. When Tan Xiaoshi saw Milne break free from the restraint, the big stone in her heart finally fell to the ground.

  "Go!" she shouted to Milne, who was lingering in the sky. Milne flew over her head twice more, shouted, and then flew away. This was the first time Bertram saw Tan Xiaoshi move his hands. He was slightly surprised. Then, he looked at Milne who was let go by Tan Xiaoshi, his eyes full of anger.

  If he hadn't thought that the peacock might know the whereabouts of the female, he would have killed him yesterday! How dare you snatch his female right under his nose? Even if he kills him several times, he still won't be relieved!

  Bertram withdrew his gaze from Milne and looked at Tan Xiaoshi, who raised an eyebrow at him with a hint of provocation. Bertram smiled.

  "Do you think that peacock can survive? Hood is nearby, he can't escape." Bertram curled his lips with a hint of bloodthirsty.

  Tan Xiaoshi's brows moved almost imperceptibly. Even if Hood was nearby, he might not be able to see Milne. But even when she thought about it, she still felt a little worried in her heart.

  At this moment, she saw an eagle flying towards her in the sky not far away, holding a green peacock in its talons. Tan Xiaoshi's heart suddenly sank.

  "Ha..." Bertram naturally saw the scene and chuckled. Tan Xiaoshi took a deep breath and waited for the eagle to approach. Fortunately, before Hood killed Milne, she saw that the peacock's wings were still moving. If you are not dead, there is hope.

  Soon, Hood was in front of him, his claws loosened, and he threw Milne to the ground. Milne was injured again and struggled a few times before standing up, lying there listlessly. Hood saw Tan Xiaoshi from far away. He felt happy and felt that he had more strength.

  When he got closer, he didn't dare to look anymore. He turned into a human and stood beside Milne to prevent Milne from escaping. Tan Xiaoshi looked at Bertram's slightly proud eyes, took a deep breath, and said, "I'll make a bet with you, do you dare?"

  Bertram seemed to be aroused by Tan Xiaoshi's words, and said: "Bet?"

  "You send three people to fight me. If I beat them, you will let Milne go. I only have one condition, that is, they can only be in human form." Tan Xiaoshi said.

  Bertram was stunned for a moment and asked the male and female to fight? This was the first time he had heard of it, and it was brought up by the female herself.

  "What, you don't dare?" Tan Xiaoshi said with a bit of ridicule when Bertram didn't say anything. Bertram smiled and said: "This sounds interesting, but why should I do this? I can kill him directly."

  Tan Xiaoshi sneered, "It seems you really don't dare. ." Bertram was not aroused by Tan Xiaoshi. He looked at Hood and said calmly: "Kill him."

  Tan Xiaoshi felt as if the cells in her body had exploded. She looked at it angrily. towards Bertram, but Bertram kept looking in the direction of Hood, with a victor's smile in his eyes. Tan Xiaoshi saw that Hood had turned into an animal shape and flew above Milne.

  Her eyes turned cold, and she was behind Bertram in a quick flash. At the same time, a sharp animal bone pressed against Bertram's neck and penetrated a little deeper.