Chapter 76-80

Chapter 76: The power of level 4 beast

         Jerry's body was almost covered with wounds. He looked at Tan Xiaoshi suddenly, and then stepped closer to Tan Xiaoshi, with a fierce look as if he wanted to eat Tan Xiaoshi. Tan Xiaoshi held the dagger in her hand and followed Jerry closely with her eyes.

  "Ouch!" Jerry yelled at Tan Xiaoshi, seeming to express his anger. Tan Xiaoshi's heart trembled when she heard the sound of fighting coming from Hill's side. It seems that defeat is a foregone conclusion.

  However, she was more worried about Hill's safety. So, when Jerry rushed up, she quickly threw a tear gas canister, and then, holding her breath, she quickly rushed in the direction of Hill. The white smoke quickly spread in the room. The orcs inhaled the smoke and burst into tears, and their eyes could not see clearly.

  Tan Xiaoshi covered her mouth and nose, pulled Hill over, and rushed outside. Hill knew that this was Tan Xiaoshi's doing, so he was prepared. Then he carried Tan Xiaoshi on his back and rushed out. Tan Xiaoshi saw the killing intent in Jerry's eyes, and it seemed that he would not let her and Hill go.

  Hill rushed out of the house carrying Tan Xiaoshi, but was stopped by the large number of orcs from the Jerry tribe outside. Jerry and several of the wolves in the house also left the house. They were still coughing and seemed very uncomfortable. He vaguely saw Hill and Tan Xiaoshi being surrounded, and roared angrily.

  The orcs heard the leader's order and surrounded the two of them little by little. Hill decided to fight, and Tan Xiaoshi touched the last tear gas. At this moment, Tan Xiaoshi heard a familiar rustling sound. Her eyes lit up, and then she turned her head. Sure enough, it was really Locke!

  Locke's movements were astonishingly fast. He swiped his tail first, and Jerry hit the tree hard with a "bang". He spit out a mouthful of blood and struggled several times without standing up.

  Then, Locke was like a killer from hell, taking out the orcs surrounding them in a few strokes. Locke always strikes quickly and ruthlessly, and almost all of those orcs have their heads disfigured. Locke's appearance also shocked the other orcs. They stopped fighting and looked at Locke in horror.

  Locke straightened up his snake body, vomited scarlet vomit, then his upper body turned into a human form, and said coldly: "If you don't want to die, stop now." The orcs from Jerry's tribe did not dare to move any more, and they all stopped. At that time, the air was eerily silent, and only the thick smell of blood reminded them of what had just happened.

  At this time, several males turned into human forms, looked at Locke in shock, and said intermittently: "Level 4, Level 4 beast, Locke has become a Level 4 beast!" Tan Xiaoshi was also a little surprised, because Locke moved too fast. , plus he had his back turned to her, so she didn't see the color of his eyes, nor did she pay attention.

  The number of level 3 beasts is already very small, and the number of level four beasts is even rarer. No wonder she feels that Locke seems to be more powerful today than before. Then, the orcs showed expressions of obedience, and seemed to have recognized Locke as their leader.

  Locke glanced at them lightly and said indifferently: "From now on, the two tribes will merge into one tribe, and the leader of the tribe will still be Hal." The orcs of the original Jerry tribe knew Hill's temperament, so they did not dare to object. , all expressed their agreement.

  Locke looked at Jerry, who was lying there motionless after being swept away by him, and his eyes became colder.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 77: Hill changes

         Then, Locke slowly turned around and looked at Tan Xiaoshi, who was sitting on Hill. Tan Xiaoshi was stunned for a moment by Hill's beautiful crystal eyes, and then smiled at him. Locke's expression suddenly softened, and then he slid towards Tan Xiaoshi and picked up Tan Xiaoshi from Hill's body.

  Although Tan Xiaoshi was wearing animal skins, she still seemed to feel the coldness on his body. "Are you injured?" His purple eyes looked at Tan Xiaoshi with obvious worry. Tan Xiaoshi shook his head. Then, Locke went home with Tan Xiaoshi in his arms. Tan Xiaoshi felt very uncomfortable being held by Locke, and she could tell that Locke was looking more haggard.

  "Put me down." She held Locke's shoulders, feeling that the skin under her palms was as cold as ice. Locke still didn't stop.

  "It's still cold now, are you okay when you wake up?" Tan Xiaoshi asked again.

  "Yeah." Locke responded this time, but there was still a simple syllable.

  Tan Xiaoshi stopped talking this time. She looked behind her and saw that the orcs were cleaning up the battlefield, and Hal was also being carried for treatment. Hill was also injured, but it was unknown whether he was seriously injured. Tan Xiaoshi didn't see Hill and was a little worried about Hill's injuries.

  "Don't worry, Hill is fine." At this time, Locke suddenly spoke. Tan Xiaoshi was a little surprised. How did Locke know what she was thinking? She raised her head and looked at Locke's delicate and perfect face.

  Locke also lowered his head and looked at her, with a faint smile in his eyes. Locke sent Tan Xiaoshi back, then he glanced at Tan Xiaoshi, then turned into a full snake shape and went out.

  In just half a day, the tribe has undergone earth-shaking changes. However, this change was something that no one expected. I thought that the tribe would be annexed by Jerry, but unexpectedly, in the end, the tribe annexed Jerry's tribe.

  Maybe Jerry didn't expect it to end like this. He was supposed to come here full of confidence, but in the end, he died here.

  **

  Hill came back soon, with herbal medicine applied to his body. Huo Qi should have applied it to him. He seemed to be in good spirits, so the injury shouldn't be serious.

  "Is Hal okay?" Tan Xiaoshi saw that Hal was seriously injured and wondered if it was as serious as Hill's last time.

  "It's no big deal, just take care of it." Hill said.

  "Oh." Tan Xiaoshi replied, it's okay.

  "I'll take you to Locke's tribe tomorrow. If you like it, we'll build a house there." Hill smiled happily.

  Yes, if the two tribes merge, then the people in the tribes should also merge together. The tribe where Locke originally lived was larger, so he naturally moved there.

  "Okay." Tan Xiaoshi said. Then, she suddenly remembered Locke's former residence.

  It was right by the river, and there were no orcs living around it. She was relatively familiar with it, and she liked the environment there, so she said, "I know, let's build a house where Locke lived before." She really liked the cave. She was not used to living there, and the cave was so high that it was difficult for her to move around, so it was necessary to build a house.

  "Okay, I'll start preparations tomorrow." Hill touched Tan Xiaoshi's head. Tan Xiaoshi looked at Hill and felt that Hill seemed to be getting more and more mature.

  He was far different from the big boy who only knew how to fight hard when they first met her. He had become more mature and more and more interesting.