Chapter 26-30

Chapter 26: Say it again

Tan Xiaoshi came to her senses and pushed Locke, but Locke remained motionless and even restrained her two small hands with only one big hand.

  She was angry and raised her knees to push him, but Locke seemed to know and raised his legs to suppress her legs.

  Locke's kiss this time was much more passionate than the one in the morning, and he even put *****  into Tan Xiaoshi's mouth.

  Tan Xiaoshi was startled for a moment, and then wanted to bite it, but he flexibly withdrew and continued to ravage her lips.

  "Let go, be careful, I'm not polite! Well..." Tan Xiaoshi's words were scattered between her lips and teeth. She struggled so hard that her face turned red, but she couldn't see clearly.

  Locke kissed her for a long time this time and finally let go of her lips. His lips were close to her ear, and he said with full of desire: "When you stop bleeding, we will mate."

         "I can't mate with you!" Tan Xiaoshi gasped and glared at him.

  Locke raised his head, his face changed slightly, his red pupils shrank, and he said calmly: "Say it again."

  Tan Xiaoshi raised her petite chin slightly, "I said, I will not mate with you! "She spoke every word, completely unafraid of Locke's indifferent face.

  Locke was startled for a moment, then raised his other big hand and gently touched her cheek, "Even if you become a ghost, you will never leave me."

  Tan Xiaoshi glared at him and turned her face to one side, away from his touch.

  Locke's heart sank. From the female's eyes, he seemed to see disgust...

  But even if it was disgust, she would definitely be his female.

  At this time, he looked at Tan Xiaoshi's face and seemed to have discovered something, "The color on your face seems to be lighter?"

  Tan Xiaoshi ignored him and thought, of course it will become lighter if you wash it every day. It should be completely washed away by the day.

  "What do you want to eat today?" Locke was not angry at all, and his tone was even lighter.

  Tan Xiaoshi still turned her head and ignored him.

  Locke curled up his lips, let go of Tan Xiaoshi, and left the cave.

  Tan Xiaoshi scratched her shoulder-length hair angrily, then stood up and put on her clothes.

  It will take four or five days for her foot to heal, and her aunt will probably be gone in those days, so she must run away as soon as her foot heals!

  Locke is too strong, and she is no match for him. At this time, she wants the cute and cute Hill even more.

  Although she is not Hill's opponent, she feels that Hill is much easier to deal with than Locke.

  Although she knew that she was no match for Locke, she still felt angry when she thought of Locke's actions. She knew that Locke had saved her and would not harm her, but he couldn't force her to marry him!

  After calming her thoughts, she walked to the entrance of the cave, stuck her head out, and shouted, "I want to go down!"

  Locke heard her voice and came over to take her down.

  She washed her face, briefly cleaned her teeth with water plants by the river, and then began to secretly observe the surrounding terrain.

  This tribe looked much larger than Hill's tribe. Looking around, she only saw mountains and trees.

  There are no other orcs living around Locke's residence, and there are almost no other orcs coming here.

  Escape from the cave is easy, but how will she escape from the tribe? Females are so precious in this world. If she wants to leave the tribe alone, the orcs guarding her will definitely not agree.

  And maybe she was discovered by Locke before she even reached the entrance of the tribe.

  She looked at the direction of the cave, then curled her lips and thought of a good idea.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 27: Escape from the Snake den

Five days later, Tan Xiaoshi's foot was healed, and her aunt was almost gone. She could even feel Locke's more intense gaze.

  This morning, while applying medicine to her feet, Locke said, "Has your feet gotten better these days? Can you go?"

  Tan Xiaoshi felt a sudden thought, and then shook her head, "As long as it touches the ground, it will still hurt." It hurts."

  Locke frowned and his handsome face became a little colder. "I'll go to the doctor again today and get those herbs."

  Tan Xiaoshi nodded.

  Males don't need to eat every day, but females don't, so Locke gave Tan Xiaoshi some medicine and went out to hunt.

  Tan Xiaoshi watched Locke disappear into the distance, then immediately stood up, put the dagger on his waist, picked up his bag, and quickly climbed down the stone wall.

  She ran forward for a distance, threw the animal skin she had covered in the grass, then returned along the original path, then climbed to the top of the cave, found a place where the wild grass was the lushest, and put herself Hide well.

  In order to prevent being discovered, she also covered her body with some weeds. As soon as she was hidden, she saw Locke coming back from a distance.

  She lay down quickly and held her breath.

  Locke picked the fruit. All he thought about was the female, as if he was missing something as soon as he left her.

  He curled his lips helplessly. No wonder those married males were unwilling to leave their females, and even doted on the females to the sky.

  Now he is obsessed with her even before they are married.

  Today, he smelled the bloody smell on the female's body. It was very weak, and he thought he would be able to mate tomorrow.

  He suppressed the throbbing desire in his heart and entered the cave. However, the next second, his red eyes became dangerously blurry.

  How dare someone snatch his female, he is so impatient!

  He spat out the message dangerously, then transformed into a snake shape and chased after the female scent on the ground.

  But in the end, he only found a piece of animal skin.

  He used the letter to detect the smell around him, but there was no female smell.

  He raised his head, could it be a flying orc?

  "Hiss..." He bared his sharp fangs and continued to move forward.

  Tan Xiaoshi saw Locke walking away, waited for a while, then got up and went down the mountain from the other side, and then ran in one direction.

  After running for more than half an hour, she finally saw the tribe's wall.

  She looked around and saw that there were no patrolling orcs at this time, so she quickly climbed up and left the tribe.

  But she didn't know that her actions were seen by an eagle beast not far away.

  The eagle beasts are mainly responsible for patrolling the tribe. They have good eyesight and can fly, so the first thing Locke asked was whether the eagle beasts knew the whereabouts of Tan Xiaoshi.

  Although the eagle beasts did not see Tan Xiaoshi, they were still responsible for the tribe's missing female, so they took the initiative to help Locke find Tan Xiaoshi.

  When the eagle beast saw Tan Xiaoshi climbing out of the wall, it was surprised for a while at first, and then got up to look for Locke.

  Locke's expression was horrifying when he heard what the eagle beast said. Then he asked the eagle beasts to return to the tribe, and he swam quickly to the place where the eagle beast said he found Tan Xiaoshi.

  His eyes were frighteningly red. Fortunately, he was in the shape of a snake now, otherwise his face would definitely freeze people.

  Tan Xiaoshi, who was running at full speed, suddenly felt a chill on the back of her neck for some reason. She looked around, and then continued running forward.