Chapter 106-110

Chapter 106: What a big white lotus

          In the evening, Tan Xiaoshi steamed a small bowl of rice in a stone bowl, and it was very successful. Smelling the aroma of rice and the vegetables cooked by Hill, she had the most filling meal she had ever had here.

  But Hill looked a little worried when he looked at the bag of rice. Even if she saves that rice, it won't be enough for Tan Xiaoshi to eat it for a long time, and it looks like she really likes to eat rice. How about he save some rice and try planting it next year?

  Hill told Tan Xiaoshi his thoughts, and Tan Xiaoshi was stunned for a moment, then started laughing while holding her full stomach.

  "Sil, you can't grow seedlings from those rice. They are not seeds, they have been processed." Tan Xiaoshi looked at Hill's confused look and explained to him. Hill also understood and was even more disappointed.

  "It doesn't matter. You can eat as much as you want. I can eat whatever I want." Tan Xiaoshi patted Hill on the shoulder. As special forces soldiers, the food they ate during wilderness survival training was far worse than what they eat now, but none of them complained. In fact, she is very satisfied with her current life, and there are always some unexpected surprises.

  When she thinks that there are many new things waiting for her in the world here, talking about Xiaoshi feels full of fun.

  **

  In the evening, Nidia picked some flowers and was walking home. As she walked, she was thinking about the tiger beast Hope who was pursuing her, but as she thought about it, Hope's face turned into Abe's face again.

  Nidia shook her head hard, trying to drive Abe away from her thoughts. In fact, during this period of time, she would always think of Abe from time to time, but what made her feel relieved was that the times she thought of Abe became less and less.

  "Nidia, I heard that you have a new suitor?" Carol and her partner walked towards each other. Nidia raised her head and saw Carol's hypocritical face. She didn't want to talk to Carol, so she wanted to go around her, but Carol refused and blocked her.

  "It seems that you are still in a good mood after being abandoned by Abe. Are you going to marry that male soon?" The pretended gentleness on Carol's face has long since disappeared, replaced by a sarcastic smile.

  Nidia felt angry in her heart, "Does it have anything to do with you who I marry?" After saying that, she walked to the side, looking at Carol's face really made her feel upset.

  Carol sneered and deliberately knocked the flower from Nidia's hand, "Of course it doesn't matter, but you can only hang out with orcs of Abe's level."

  Nidia's suppressed anger suddenly burst out . She really didn't understand why Abe couldn't see Carol's true face!

  "Really, but Hope is a level two beast, and he will soon become a level three beast!" Nidia said firmly.

  Carol laughed mockingly, then deliberately stepped on the flowers before taking her partner away.

  Nidia clenched her fists and comforted herself in her heart for a while before she started to squat down to pick up the flowers.

  She always knew that Carol would not accept Abe. She also tried to persuade Abe, but Abe didn't listen at all. Abe would be sad if he knew he was so looked down upon by the female he liked.

  Nidia knew she shouldn't think about Abe anymore, but she still felt very uncomfortable when she heard Carol looking down on Abe like that.

  Forget it, she just needs to be nice to Hope from now on. Only Hope is the best to her, and she must return the same kindness to him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 107: Don't you want to marry me

 Goss's pursuit of Tan Xiaoshi has not stopped, and he comes to deliver things to Tan Xiaoshi every day, although he may not even see Tan Xiaoshi in person.

  Later, Carter found out about Goss's pursuit of Tan Xiaoshi, so Carter and Goss had a duel, and the loser gave up his pursuit of Tan Xiaoshi.

  Carter is a level two beast, so Carter naturally wins in the end. After losing to Carter, Goss really never came to talk about Xiaoshi again.

  Carter is different from Goss. He knows that Tan Xiaoshi will be embarrassed by his suitors, so he will not come to talk to Tan Xiaoshi too frequently. Instead, he will send Tan Xiaoshi to Tan Xiaoshi when he encounters something rare.

  Therefore, Tan Xiaoshi's life finally returned to peace. But here, Carol was very angry because of Goss's failure.

  She was so angry that she asked her partner to kick Goss out. Then, she thought about it and it seemed that Abe had not come to her for a while.

  If it weren't for Goss's failure, she wouldn't have been able to remember Abe, but this was the first time Abe hadn't come to her for such a long time.

  She asked her partner to find Abe, and then she put on a new pair of animal skin clothes and combed her hair carefully to make herself look more charming.

  His partner came back after a long absence. Abe followed his partner. When he saw Carol, he did not have the same joyful and excited expression as before. Carol didn't pay too much attention. She asked her partners to go out and let Abe enter the house.

  Carol had a slight smile on her face and said softly: "Abbey, why haven't I seen you during this time? I thought something happened to you, which made me worried for several days." Abbey's face His face was very calm, and the emotions in his eyes did not fluctuate at all.

  Carol couldn't believe it. She felt that if she said she was worried about him in person, he should be so happy that he couldn't sleep for several days, instead of looking indifferent now.

  "Do you have a problem with me?" Abe said, his voice was light, which was very different from his previous tone. Carol smoothed her braid and said coyly: "Do you want to marry me?"

  Abe looked at her soft face, and there was a certain emotion flowing slowly in his eyes. After a moment, he said: "Do you really want to marry me?" Carol nodded.

  Abe frowned, but he heard Carol say again: "As long as you do one thing for me, and if it's done, I will marry you." The corners of Abe's mouth tightened, and there seemed to be a smile in his eyes, said: "What's the matter?"

  Carol saw the change in Abe's mood, and felt a little proud in her heart. She knew that Abe must be extremely excited at this time. He was so calm, but he was just suppressing it. .

  So, the shyness on her face disappeared little by little, she looked at Abe, and said with a commanding tone: "As long as you help me destroy the relationship between Locke and Tan Xiaoshi and separate them, I will marry you." 

  Abe's eyes flickered, looking at Carol's proud and sinister face, and said calmly: "Why do you think I would do this for you?" Carol was stunned for a moment. What did he mean? Was he unwilling?

  "Don't you want to marry me?" She looked at Abe with a bit of arrogance in her tone. Abbey suddenly felt disgusted with this face. He turned his head and said coldly: "I don't want to."

  Carol froze completely. Abe didn't want to look at Carol one more time, and then strode away without any regret.

  It wasn't until Abe's figure disappeared from the door that Carol came back to her senses. Then, she was so filled with hatred that she swept down all the furnishings on the table.