"Minnie! Come on, I do not want to be late!" Sunoo said yelling at me.

Let's just say he's on a very thigh schedule and he can't be late. Their Junior trip is today and his boyfriend is going and he wants to be there with him.

On the other hand, I will have another boring day of school. Going from class to class, test from test, this will be as exhausting.

The only thing that could make my day better is by seeing Jisung. And my crush Hwang Hyunjin.

It's a secret so don't tell anyone, but I've had the biggest crush on him since middle school, and now that we're in high school it gives me a better chance. Well that's if I have a chance.

Jisung always tries to make me feel better by saying I'll find someone else, but who else is there? We go to the same school and I often see him, but why can't he seem to notice me?

"I'm coming, I was just packing my bag. Im good to go now."

"It's a normal school day for you. What do you need to pack? I bet your failing." Sunoo said chuckling.

"Not funny! Im a straight A student, and I'm packing because I might stay at Jisung's tonight."

Jisung is my bestfriend, my only friend infact. I was always a quiet person and never liked talking to anyone. I always thought that friends would get in the way of my chances of getting into a good college, but when Jisung came along, it was like he changed my whole mindset.

We've been Bestfriends since middle school, so I guess I can say he's been more like a brother to me more then my own. Don't tell Sunoo I said that ether.

"Tell hannie I said hi, okay?" I nodded and we headed out to the car.

"Are you sure that mom said it was okay to use the car? What if she needs it for work? Or what if she needs to get something?"

"Chill, she said it was fine. She isn't going to work for a couple of days anyway and besides, your driving it home right?" I just looked at him and nodded again.

I'm not that great of a driver. Sunoo usually takes us to school then drops me off at home so he could hang out with his friends. Or I just walk, I was always scared of the road which is why im avoiding that  drivers test we have to take at school.

"Minnie, you have to stop being scared of the road. When I graduate, who's gonna drive you to school and back? I'll be in college."

"Your only a Junior, I have more time with you anyways."

"It was just an example. You need to be ready, I won't be here forever to take care of you."

I just sighed and faced the other way as he continued driving. I knew that I have to take it especially because it's required for everyone in my grade to take it. Sometimes I wish I wasn't a sophomore you know?

"By the way, this might be the year that you can finally stop being a chicken and talk to Mr Hwang Hyunjin." He teased.

"Yah, stop teasing me! He isn't the most important thing I need to worry about this year."

I was obviously lying. Even people on the moon can tell that I had some type of feeling for him.

"Are you sure? You seem to often stare at him a lot, talk about him to Jisung, oh and-"

"We get it! Now are we almost at school? I wanna finish this conversation already."

"Geez, looks like somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. We're here relax."

I waited until he pulled over into one of the parking spaces and got out. It was a lot of people outside walking to the bus and into the door. I spotted Jisung and ran over to him.