①①

"Jisung don't you think this is a little over the top? I told you I don't even like going to parties."

"It's not I promise."

Jisung is literally crazy. You see, we're going to a party today and I told Jisung to help pick out my outfits.

He gave me so many choices and I hated all of them. From crop tops, to shorts, to even a skirt, I can't wear that.

"How about I just wear a normal t-shirt and some jeans?"

"Ew no, what are you? Some Mom?" I rolled my eyes. It was not that I didn't want to wear it, I was just insecure.

"No, it's not my style. I rather wear something comfortable then wear something over the top."

"That's the thing, branch out of your comfort zone Seung."

"Who's party are we going to again?" Felix said.

"Yeji's. And alot of people will be there so we have to impress everyone."

"No we don't, I'm not impressing a bunch of morons."

"Seungmin just wear it, there's nothing wrong with showing a little stomach."

"Hell no."

"You could always wear a jacket over it. Plus, Hyunjin will be there."

Hyunjin will? Now I really wanted to go. But how would he feel about me wearing crop top? What if he makes fun of me?

"Pleaseeeee. I promise you won't have to wear it again." Jisung begged.

"Come on Seung, there's nothing wrong with it." Felix added.

I sighed. "I'll wear it."

They cheered as Jisung pulled out the cuntiest shirt he can find.

"You did this on purpose you little fucker." I said. He just pushed me into the bathroom.

'Just relax seungmin, you're only wearing this for once. You don't have to do it again.' I kept telling myself.

I was so scared of what Hyunjin would think of me if I just wore something like this. What if he isn't gay? Well obviously he is, but you get how I'm feeling right?

After putting the top on I just looked at myself. 'Damn I have pretty good abs, wait. Why am I checking myself out?'

I left out the bathroom. "Seung, you look hot oh my fucking god. Hyunjin will love it." Jisung said.

"Yeah, yeah, let's just get going? This is only happening once and I want tonight to be fun."

Felix and Jisung just looked at each other and then we all left.

"Oh guys, Minho is coming to get us. I'm not sure whe-" I heard a car beep.

"I guess right now?" I said.

!!!

"Shit, I thought you said party? This looks like a club." I told Felix.

"Ooh Changbin! See ya guys." He waved and walked off.

"Ji, you can go if you want. I'll be fine on my own."

"Are you sure? You've never even been to a party, isn't this overwhelming?"

"Not at all. Have fun." He hugged me and left with Minho.

I was overwhelmed, but for the sake of my friends I stayed calm.

Hyunjin tapped me on the shoulder and I turned around.