③①

"Hyung, we've been over this already.. Cats are definitely better than dogs." Felix argued.

"I beg to differ, my little berry is cuter than any cat." Chan stuck his tongue out at Felix.

Since the bus ride was an hour long, everyone on the buses were doing their own thing. Some even got up to sit with their friends.

"Definitely dogs." Jisung said, giggling at Minho's reaction. The younger loved teasing him.

"Seungmin, What about you?" Jeongin asked, the male was clearly not paying attention to what the others were talking about.

Seungmin was too busy reading a book that he had been reading since the night before. It was recommended by Hyunjin, and the older male let him barrow it.

"Don't even bother to ask him anything, he's too focused on the book that his boyfriend bought him." Felix laughed along with the others.

The boy was too interested in the book to respond back.

The book was about love, well two teenagers that fell in love. One of the characters named Charlie, was assigned a seat next to the school's best Rugby player, Nick. When they develop feelings for each other, Nick questions whether or not if Charlie is gay.

Seungmin was obsessed with the book and couldn't stop reading it, he had already finished the book just in almost two days.

"He's not my boyfriend." The male blushed. He hated the way they always messed with him, but he couldn't help it. He liked the title of Hyunjin as his boyfriend, not that he would admit it.

"He's not your boyfriend yet, keyword min, yet." Felix and Jisung giggled, Seungmin's face had turned crimson red.

"Oh yeah..? What about y-you and Minho? Hm? Aren't you guys like talking or something.."

Jisung blushed. Thankfully, Minho didn't notice otherwise the boy would be so embarrassed.
_________________________________

Okay... okay... I'm back I've returned.

This was a filler chapter, but next chapter will hopefully be better.

Spoiler: Chan breaks Jeongin's heart 😭🤧

Hope you guys enjoyed and thank you for so many reads.

343 words 🥟