It has been a couple of hours since the incident. Jeonghan has spotted me multiple times but only glared which was okay with me. I managed to tell the principal about it and he informed me that Jeonghan won't do it again or he could get suspended.

Hyunjin has been very nice to me the whole day, I guess he still felt bad that I got hurt. I told him it was fine and just a small bleed, but he won't take no for an answer. I don't mind the care he's giving me but it is a bit much.

Hyunjin was walking down the hall with me holding me hand. I felt really embarrassed and shy because lots of students were looking our way.

"Hyunjin, don't you think this is a bit much. This is my last period. I don't need help getting to it." I said.

"I cannot take any chances, you haven't seen angry from me yet so just take it okay?" I just nodded.

"Oh Mr, Kim?" My teacher called my name.

"It seems that you have an early dismissal, so you could ether go home or to the principal office."

"Early dismissal? From who?" I swear if it's who I think it is.

"From your dad hunny, now if you can kindly close the door so I can start my lessons thank you." She smiled and I closed the door.

"I guess I was right, you do have early dismissal." Hyunjin smirked playfully.

"Oh that fucker." Hyunjin just showed a confused face but soon followed me as I stormed away.

Out of all people why? Why is he back? He should've been gone, he could be dead for all I care but why does he have to be involved in my life?

I don't have a good history with my dad. He was a alcoholic. He lost his job due to not even showing up, he hasn't been sober since I was 2 from what my mother told me. One day he just snapped and tried to hurt my mom and she called the cops, they sent him to intensive care. I haven't seen him since.

"What the hell are you doing here? Do you realize what your doing right? Get the hell out!" I said as I stormed in the office.

"That's no way to greet your dad." He looked at me grinning.

"Please get away from me I can't deal with this right now." I whimpered almost losing my voice from yelling.

"Thanks so much, we will be going now sir." My dad waved to the principal and grabbed my wrist, his grip was really strong and I couldn't break out of it.

Hyunjin looked at me in concern and I mouthed some words to him.

"Please, get him away from me." I said and just like that he dragged me out of the school and we left.

"Kid, what the fuck were you thinking eh?! You think just because your at this fancy high school that you can just spread my business around?! Huh?!" I stayed quiet.

He hit my nose, it was in so much pain especially from earlier. "Answer Me you little shit!"

"I-I'm sorry, I won't do it again." I felt tears slowly coming down my cheeks.

"Damn right your not, I'm pulling you out. I cannot be exposed."

"Pulling me out? Dad I worked hard to get in your not pulling me out." I was furious.

"Then get the hell out of my car. Your mother told me to watch you until she got back from work. Walk home you little bitch!"

"I will!" He just pushed out and drove off. I crawled over to the curb and sat down crying.

Why is he back for me? My mom promised that this wouldn't ever happen again, he will never come back. There she is sending him to my school? That I'm on a scholarship for? I don't know how to feel all I know is that I'm having another blackout right about now.