⚠️ SENSITIVE TOPIC⚠️

"What's been going on while I've been gone? Have you gotten closer to Mr Hwang?"

"About that.." He gave me a confused look.

"We have gotten pretty close, close enough to actually sleep in the same bed."

"WHAT? YOUR SLE-" I put my hands over his mouth to shush him.

"Shhhh, mom might hear."

"Anyways. Yeah, we have. Recently we've started to talk more." I said while smiling nervously. If I were to tell Sunoo anything else that has happened, he would go insane.

"Your lying, I said tell me everything so that means everything."

"Me and Hyunjin stopped being friends."

"What why? You guys were so cute from what you were telling me."

"I've already explained the full story millions of times, I'm just gonna shorten it for you."

He nodded.

"Apparently he has a Friend named Karina, you may know her. She was flirting with hyunjin in the hallway right infront of me. Some insults were thrown at me but it doesn't matter."

"Yes it does matter, and why didn't that dumb fuck let it happen?"

"Hyunjin was probably processing everything in his mind at the moment. I don't fully blame him but I was upset and now we aren't talking."

"Seungmin stop sticking up for him. He doesn't deserve you, so if he wants to be with Karina let him. He will regret it anyway."

"I know, I will slowly start to get over him by the end of the week."

"Did anything else happen?" He said. He looked really angry. I know my brother and from the looks of it, he's gonna kill hyunjin.

"Drop it Sunoo."

"Don't tell me what to do, you don't even know what I'm thinking about right now."

"Yes the hell I do. If you do end up finding him when you come back tomorrow, try not to murder him for real."

"Anything else?"

"No, this week was boring. I'm sure we won't do anything tomorrow."

He hummed and continued unpacking his stuff. I told him I was gonna downstairs to see what Mom was up to.

"Hey mom, what are you do-" Is this week just full of surprises? what the hell was he doing there?

"Why is he here?" There standing foot in my house was my Dad.

"Hunny, go get Sunoo for me would you?"

"What do you need me for?" Sunoo dropped his phone out of his hands.

"Mom." Sunoo said. His eyes widened and he went silent.

"I can explain."

"Explain what? Why the hell is this monster here? He shouldn't be."

"Just listen, he is just here for support. He wants to be apart of your lives again."

Dad looked at me with a grin. I see he still remembers what happened.

Sunoo stepped in front of me.

"Fuck you, fuck him, and fuck this house. You knew what he did to me and you. Why are you letting him back into our lives? He can't and he won't. Or we're leaving."

"You can't do that. I'm still your mom and I still have custody over you two."

Okay, maybe sunoo was overreacting. I get how upset he is, I would be too. But I wouldn't understand his level of anger.