①②

"Sir? We're here. That's 30$ in cash please." I handed him the money and he drove off.

The lights were on, and I heard people inside talking.

I tried to be as quiet as possible entering. But my mom heard me.

"Kim Seungmin."

"Yes?"

"Where the hell have you been? It's 2am, your way beyond your time your supposed to be here."

"I was out, with my friends."

"Oh yeah? Well that's the last time you will ever see your friends. I'm home schooling you."

"What? You can do that."

"I can and I will. If your going to stay late out like this, then I will make sure that you won't go to school anymore."

"Whatever, I'm going to school so like it. You can't be mad you saw this coming."

I walked off. Home school seriously? Out of everything, homeschooling? I won't.

I slammed my door shut. No more nice Seungmin. I tried so hard for years to live up to my mom's expectations but nothing has worked. She has always wanted more then what she can't have.

I wasn't going to cry, I was upset. I don't know how much of this I can handle.

I got a text from Hyunjin. He had asked me where I was, I didn't even respond.

Someone knocked on my door and then came in. It was Sunoo, he looked like he was crying. I felt bad.

"Minnie, where were you? Why didn't you tell any of us. I was worried and I thought that you ran away. Mom called Jisung's and Felix's moms. They even said you weren't there."

"I-Im sorry, I went to a party."

"A party? I mean that's fine but you could've atleast told us. Why?"

"Aren't you supposed to be ignoring me or something? Why are you even in here?"

"Mom isn't up here, I don't have to ignore you when she not around. She's about to leave for work anyways."

"Oh."

"But still, don't leave without telling me. You don't even have to tell mom but tell me okay? I will cover for you."

"There's no point. She's homeschooling me."

"No she isn't, she was just trying to scare you. Do realize how many times she has told me that when I snuck out or never came home?"

"That's fair. But what if she does? I can't even talk to my friends anymore, or hyunjin, or complete my studies."

"Seung, chill out. You will be okay. Tomorrow your just going to get up and go to school like a normal day. Avoid drama and start doing good, mom will take that into consideration and will take it easy on you okay?"

"Okay. That doesn't seem to hard."

"Alright kiddo. Go to bed, it's almost 3 in the freaking morning."

He hugged me and left out. Deja Vu huh? I'm just glad he wasn't mad at me. I mean he was once like me before, but I don't want to become like him. A little freedom never hurt anyone.

!!!!

It was the morning indeed. My mom wasn't here so that was a plus. I wouldn't have to face the awkwardness, and maybe I will have a peaceful morning right?

I woke up by myself for once. Which is a surprise because whenever I stay up late, I always wake up late.

Sunoo walked in. "Minnie get ready, we have school."