New day, New me. Recap on yesterday shall we? Basically, I cried nonstop in the car. I stayed out there until 8pm. Jisung texted me and I didn't answer.

Turns out, it was because he wanted to go to a party? It was at one of his friends houses. I'm not a party person so I declined. He said it was fine but I do owe him so I was going to go out with him the next time.

Currently it is 8am and I'm in my first lesson of class. Hyunjin was also there. After our little moment, we haven't talked. He glanced at me and I glanced back. Maybe I will get a chance to talk to him at lunch.

I heard they forfeited the game. To bad I didn't go.

"Mr. Kim? Could you please answer the 1st question please?" My teacher said.

"W-What? Can you repeat that?" Everybody looked at me like I was stupid. I heard a couple of chuckles in the back and I stayed quiet.

She sighed. "Let's have someone else answer. Hyunjin? Do you have an answer?"

"Well I didn't raise my hand obviously." The class started laughing.

The teacher scoffed and called on someone else. She passed around the papers for homework.

"Class. 3 page essays due tomorrow, I wan-" The bell rung. I sighed in relief and got up just like everyone else.

I gathered my books and went out of the room. Hyunjin caught up with me.

"Seung, could we talk later? You never texted me back yesterday."

"About that, some issues at home were going on. I don't want to get into it next period is about to start."

"No rush, if you wanna tell me you can at anytime. I'll see you after next period." He hugged me.

I felt butterflies in my stomach. He was actually acting like a boyfriend, well should I say my boyfriend. I don't know what has gotten into him though. He's been clingy non stop. I keep reminding him that we're just friends but he doesn't seem to care. His small gestures are nice and I'll gladly take it.

Students were whispering again, I felt so anxious so I pulled away and went straight into the classroom. We had 10 minutes before we had started, I wanted to be early today.

My grades are really good like I first mentioned. The teachers have been complaining about how I space out during class often and im falling off of doing the homework. My mom told me to work harder so I invest in going to college here, but when I get to college im moving to America. I've never been there and im pretty sure there's a lot to explore.

!!!!

Classes were longer, it was now after school which means I had to come home. Jeonghan is suspended for a week and during his suspension, I'm gonna make it the most fun out of it as I can.

Next up is the weekend. 3 day weekend at that, because the teachers are going on vacation.

"Do you guys plan on coming out? Like this weekend? Yeji is having a party." Felix said.

"I dont wanna even think about a party right now. We just got done with school and I need to get home before I get scolded."

"Seungmin, as your bestfriend you need to live a little."

"Don't you think I know that? I'm always busy or dealing with shit at home."

"That's exactly why you have us." Felix just smiled, I give him a smile back.

"Felix, I have a question." I turned to him. He look confused but responded back.

"Yeah? What's your question."