I woke up from a loud Jisung yelling at the top of his lungs.

"OH MY OH MY GOD YESANGHAESSO NA, I WAS REALLY HOPING THAT HE WILL COME THROUGH~" (Newjeans Stans rise rn)

"Ah Han-ah, please stop singing your voice is to loud." I whined.

"Get up, we need to make it to school early today." He said.

"Okay give me a minute to get ready." I said and he nodded.

After another 3 minutes I finally got up. I went into the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I put on a T-Shirt that Jisung let me borrow and gray sweats. I dried and brushed my hair out and grabbed my school bag.

"Are you ready yet? I'm on a schedule here!" He yelled.

"Relax I have the same schedule as you today." I said while walking down the stairs.

I quickly grabbed a waffle out of the toaster and rushed out the door, Jisung followed.

"Jisung? Why is Minho here so early?" I asked. Minho's car was parked outside as he honked his horn at me.

"Oh! I didn't tell you? Minho takes me to school now so I won't have to walk."

"Okay.." I don't mind going with Minho, I was just a little shocked. They have gotten pretty close in only a couple days.

We got in the car and Jisung and Minho started talking, but what I didn't notice is that we had stopped somewhere else. It was a really big house, almost like a mansion.

"Hyunjin-ah let's go!" Minho yelled. The door of the house opened and I saw Hyunjin walk out. He looked so handsome in just a regular boring outfit.

'So this must be hyunjin's house.' I thought.

"Hey Seungmin." He said and smiled at me after he got in.

"Hi." I mumbled. After last night, I will admit. I was really embarrassed. Hyunjin is just this amazing human being that deserves a lot, and I'm just a stupid nobody who is shy. I don't deserve him.

I stayed silent the whole ride. Is it because I didn't know what to say..? Yes. Infact, it was like I couldn't say anything. Maybe I am overthinking it, but it seemed like Hyunjin really enjoyed my company last night. I'm glad he did too.

"Seungmin, are you coming with us?" Jisung spoke up.

"Huh? Where?" Did I space out for to long?

"To the cafe duh." He said as both him and Minho laughed.

"Wait, we're not going to school? You know how I am about my studies Ji."

"Of course not, after school." He rolled his eyes jokingly.

"Haha.." I laughed nervously.

Hyunjin just looked at me. It was almost like he was staring at me the whole time.

"Hyun? Are you okay?" He snapped out of his gaze.

"Y-Yeah, I'm perfectly fine. Are you?" He smiled at me.

"Yeah, I'm great." I lied, I wasn't okay. Just him looking at me gave me butterflies.

!!!

"We're here losers get out." Minho said parking the car.

"Hey! I'm not a loser." Jisung pouted. Minho just chuckled.

"I know. I was talking to them baby." Jisung blushed.

Baby? Since when were they calling each other that? I wasn't jealous, just surprised. I mean they just started talking.