③⑥

"So.. how have you been?" Hyunjin took his chance to say something, he honestly wasn't expecting a reply.

"I-I'm okay.." Seungmin stuttered. He had never been this nervous around Hyunjin before, he had no idea what was about to go down, but he was ready for it.

"That's good.." They sat in awkward silence, not knowing what to say next.

"Do you.. um, maybe wanna.. um.. take a walk?" Hyunjin mumbled.

"S-sure.. I'd like that." Seungmin slightly smiled.

As the two walked around the park, the silence grew to be awkward. No one knew what to say, Hyunjin wanted to explain himself but he felt as that he would come off as guilty. Seungmin wanted to say something, but he felt that he was being to desperate.. which is impossible.

"So.. how have you been?" Hyunjin said.

"I think I already answered your question when we were with the others.."

"Oh right! Yeah, of course.. I just wanted to make sure you were 100% okay." He nervously chuckled.

"Look, um, did you maybe want to talk? Y-You know, about everything..?"

"I don't mind. I need to get some stuff of my chest." The older mumbled quietly.

Seungmin sat down on a park bench, Hyunjin followed him after and sat down next to him. Once again, the silence was awkward.

"I'm assuming you already know what happened?" Seungmin nodded.

"I just genuinely want know why... why you didn't tell me? I-I mean you said you cared about
me.. but you don't tell me something that could possibly ruin me and my family's life?"

"Seungmin I-"

"Hyunjin.. you chose a guy that you claimed that you hated, there's no real excuse for that."

Seungmin took a deep breath before saying another word, sure he understood Hyunjin's true intentions, and sure he wasn't mad, but he took a moment to process everything.

"You think that I wanted to not tell you?"

"What..?"

"I'm guessing after you left, considering I didn't know you were there. Yeosang told us how him and your brother used to be very close, they had a fight and lost contact."

"What happened with the fight?"

"Apparently, your father broke into their house and he wasn't sober. He stole almost everything they had, and that's also why he went away."

"I-"

"Yeosang was so upset, and to make things worse, Karina forced him to join in on the plan. The more his dad worked for her dad and mother, the more she got to boss him around."

Hyunjin couldn't stop fidgeting with his hands, for the first time in his life he had been so nervous. He didn't want to lose Seungmin like he lost a lot of others in his life, Seungmin made his life better.

"But Seungmin, I couldn't tell you all of that, could I? You were so happy, and I needed my space to rethink everything before telling you."

"So maybe.. I'm the one that should be saying sorry, huh?" Seungmin sighed.

Seungmin bit his lip, trying to stop tears from coming out. He didn't know why he felt like crying, he just did.

This wasn't supposed to be something emotional for him, he just came to meet up with his friends, not talk about what he's been avoiding for the longest.

Part of that reason, was because he felt guilty. He knew he was guilty. He was selfish, and instead of talking to Hyunjin about it, he put everything on him and made him believe that he was the problem.

"No, you're not the only one.." Hyunjin took a deep breath before intertwining Seungmin's hand with his.

"I'm sorry, I should've told you and even if I can't take it back I wish I could."

"I'm sorry too, I got so caught up in my feelings and I didn't see your point of view or how you felt. I'm just really sorry hyunjin."

"Okay, Okay, stop saying sorry now." Hyunjin chuckled when seungmin let out a small giggle.

—————————————————————————

This was just a filler chapter :( I couldn't keep seungmin mad at Hyunjin forever their just sooo cute 💘🐥

I'm also debating whether I should publish my stories I've been working on.. ? 🧐

AND...

THANK YOU SM FOR 5K READS I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH 🪐🎉🥳