①⓪

(This chapter is just telling what happened when Sunoo and his Mom went out for a talk)

Sunoo's POV:

I don't think my mom understands how much pain I'm holding inside of me. The only reason that I'm still going is because of my friends, boyfriend, and most of all my little brother. I love him with my whole heart and I would do anything for him.

He may seem harsh, but in the inside he is really fragile. All he wanted was to make his parents proud and be successful. Just like me, but expect I didn't turn out that way.

The main problem is my dad. People don't realize how much he put me through, mentally and emotionally. And there my son of a bitch mother letting him back into our lives. Seungmin doesn't know how much I went through and that's why I was protecting him from it for a while.

The first time it all happened was when he was 8 years old, I remember him telling me it. Back then he was a kid so he knew no better and he had no control or power. Our dad was drunk and he didn't know what he was doing.

I never liked my dad, and I've tried my best to protect Seungmin from getting hurt.

My mom knocked on the door and came in.

"If your just going to come in instead of knocking and waiting at the door, don't knock at all." I said.

"Sunoo, let's talk please. You don't need a explanation but you do need to know what's going to happen while he's here."

"What do you mean while he's here? He isn't staying here with me and Seungmin."

"Sunoo, I'm only going to ask you once." She crossed her arms. I just rolled my eyes and followed her out.

We got in the car as soon as we got outside. She just started driving somewhere until she reached a quiet area. There were some people around but it was really nice.

"Me and your father used to come here often. I missed this place."

"Enough with the small talk, why are we here? You never know what could happen."

"Your father is moving in. I need more financial support around and he is your father."

"Financial Support? Bullshit."

"I'm serious. It may not be for financial support in particular, but he still needs to be around."

"He's not staying. Don't forget that I could leave if I want and I'm not afraid to take Min with me."

"Sunoo stop it. I'm only doing what's best for you two."

"Best for us two? Your only doing this for your benefit!"

"Kim Sunoo! Sit down. Your not leaving and Seungmin is staying right where he is. End of discussion."

We both went silent. I can't believe she's doing this, she obviously doesn't give a flying fuck about our feelings.

"Another thing, I want you staying away from your brother. Your a bad influence and he isn't missing his chances trying to get a scholarship."

"Are you fucking serious? You can take away my phone, or my room, or even my door, but your not taking my little brother away from me."

"You ether listen to me or, I'll send you away. To military school. I'll have you break up with your boyfriend and oh! Your father will live with us permanently."

"Like that does anything." I mumbled.

"I'll send him away then. I'll send him away to be sold to some boring ass auction. I'll make him do it because you know he can never say no to me. I'll make him get married to one of the most richest families in this town. I'll do anything in my power just to get him away from you."

I looked at her shocked. I never knew my mom would go this far just to hurt her own child that loves her. This would break Seungmin just by me not talking to him. What if something like the last incident occurred with him and my dad, and he can't tell me? My mom won't give shit so who would he tell?

"Fine. This is only for Seungmin's well being. I just want you to know that your the worlds worst mother and deserve nothing but the worst. I hope you fall in a ditch you bitch."

Those were my last words and I got in the car. She followed but said nothing, my words really hurt her and I didn't care. One thing nobody could ever take away from me was my brother and the fact that she could find a way to, makes me mad.
————————————————————————-

#ihatemyowncharacterscheck oh uh.. hi.?

This was a short chapter today, you guys haven't been seeing much Seungjin but they'll make a comeback soon.

Asap from stayc is still in my head. I love that songgggg.

Ngl I'm starting to hate their mom. Poor Sunoo and Seungmin 😭

Any thoughts?

830 words 🥟