①⑦

"I see you came home late, again." My mom said as I walked into the door.

"So? It's not like I'm gonna die when I'm by myself. I'm responsible enough so please lay off me."

"Oh, I can see your brother right through you. Where did I go wrong? I thought I was doing good with you."

"It's not my fault I have a horrible mother. I would've been better off with my aunt."

"Your aunt? You haven't seen her in months. You barely even interact with her. How would you be better off with your aunt?"

"Because she actually knows how to treat a child. Don't forget that she has 2 children herself and they're doing a whole hell of a lot more then what I'm doing."

"Thanks to her money."

"No, thanks to her kind heart and spirit and being able to believe in someone without wanting them to be perfect. Seriously, what is wrong with you."

"The fact that your able to judge my parenting but not bringing your grades up to be the smartest one in your grade is ridiculous."

"You are ridiculously crazy. Check yourself before checking someone that's already woke."

She sighed. "Anyways, your still going to the dinner with me whether you like it or not."

"I'll go. Only because my friend is going and I will need someone to be there with."

"Who's your friend?"

"That's not your business. Why should I tell you?" She looked at me with a disappointing face.

"Hyunjin. Hwang Hyunjin." I said.

"As in..? The son of the CEO of Hwang Industries? The hotel?"

"Yeah."

"And how did you manage to become friends with him?"

"Look, I don't need to tell you all the detail. All you need to know is that we're friends and he's going to be there. So don't embarrass me, or I won't agree to that scholarship."

"Like hell you won't. Your doing it."

"Stop telling me what the hell I need to do." She just walked off as she got a phone call from one of her colleagues.

I was bored so I decided to call up Jisung. I was pissed he didn't answer the first time but I could never stay to mad at my bestfriend.

"Hello?" He spoke.

"Han Jisung, you haven't called me in a day. What the hell?"

"Sorry, I got my phone tooken for getting a C on my last test. My mom went crazy."

"Probably because you were to busy fucking with Minho."

"Fuck you, I've never done the deed with Minho and you know it."

"Just checking."

"Ugh, I have a headache. I was forced to study all night long. I'm turning into a night owl like you."

"Hey! I believe studying is good for the brain."

"Taking a break and being free is also good for the brain and I don't see you doing it."

"Anyways, a lot happened yesterday."

"Spill all the tea. Immediately, I want details and everything."

"An argument occurred at my mom right, so I called up Hyunjin and he agreed to meet up with me."

"Ooh, where did you guys go?"