③③

"Are you ready?" Sunoo asked Seungmin, the younger shook his head and sunk into his seat.

"You're gonna have to go in eventually, we're already 10 minutes late and I'm sure our classes will start soon." Seungmin groaned but sat up in his seat.

The two got out of the car, Seungmin being the first one to get into the school, he was greeted with Felix and Jisung by his locker.

'Let's get this over with..' He said to himself.

"Hey Min." Jisung quietly mumbled.

"Hey guys, what's up?" Seungmin made sure to put on a smile for the two, even if it was fake.

"About yesterday, I know things were crazy, but we just wanted to let you know that were their for you, and if you want to stop talking to Hyunjin, we're willing to stop talking to Minho and Changbin aswell."

"Yeah, we never want to make you feel like we don't care about your feelings, you're our bestfriend." Felix nudged his shoulder.

Seungmin stared at the two for awhile, he laughed, which made Jisung confused, Felix on the the other hand realized what Seungmin was doing, but said nothing.

"Seriously Seung?" He scoffed.

"Guys listen, I'm not hurt by it nor am I upset. Hyunjin wasn't the exact one who hurt me, and you guys don't have to stop talking to Minho and Changbin just for me."

"But he found out, and he hasn't told you yet. What type of person would keep something huge like that away from you?"

Seungmin knew Felix was right, if Hyunjin didn't want him to get hurt, he would've said something.

"I'll see you guys later, and don't worry about me okay?" Seungmin cut the conversation short as the bell rung.

The male made to his class just in time, where he spotted no one other then Hyunjin and Minho who were sitting together.

The two waved at Seungmin, but he gave them a cold expression, and sat at the back alone.

"Is he okay?" Minho whispered, while nudging the younger's shoulder.

"I-I don't know? Should I try to talk to him?" Hyunjin whispered back.

"Maybe after class, you know Mrs. Choi loses her shit when you talk or interrupt her lessons."

As if time couldn't go by any faster, Hyunjin managed to get a seat next to Seungmin, when the class split into partners for a project.

"Min? Are you okay?" Hyunjin put his arm around Seungmin.

"Y-Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" Seungmin shrugged his arm off.

"Well, when we waved to you this morning, you kinda blew us off.. is there something wrong?"

"No, I'm fine." He smiled.

"I wanted to tell you something, but you'll find out later, want to come over after school? I'll have the house to myself."

"You know.. I would, but I have something to do later on, maybe next time?"

"Oh, alright then." That was Hyunjin's last words before the teacher dismissed the class.

"Okay, so maybe I'm not okay.." Seungmin said to Felix and Jisung who were on the FaceTime call.

"I can't stop thinking about him.. I feel like I should be mad because he didn't tell me, but at the same time, how could I blame him?"

"Minnie, you have every right to be upset, don't ever doubt that. What hyunjin did was wrong, and he doesn't deserve forgiveness, not just yet." Felix scoffed.

"Don't listen to him Min, sure you could be upset, but if you really do miss him, then I think he should know that.. maybe then he will explain his reasons." Jisung interrupted the Aussie.

Seungmin was in the middle, and he didn't know what to do or what to say.

He had two options.. Forgive him and move on, or, Ignore him and end the friendship.. obviously he was overthinking but who's going to tell him that?

"You know what, forget it. M-Maybe he didn't tell
me because he wanted me to get hurt, I'll confess how I feel and my feelings, and I'll just leave him alone. M-Maybe he will be happier."

"You cant!" Jisung shouted. Both Seungmin and Felix, looked at him like he was crazy.

"Seungmin, your overthinking, calm down.. I can't say this isn't a big deal, but there's no reason for you to do all of that. Just talk to him okay?" Seungmin nodded slowly before ending the call with the other two.

Now he was really stuck on what to do. He knew the only reason Felix was saying this was because he was upset, the Aussie never liked to see his friends upset and Seungmin knew that.

But if Hyunjin was still lying to him, maybe he should do what's best.
—————————————————————————

okay, this book has been neglected I get it..

I've been working on other books that have yet to be published, but when this book ends maybe another will be added on.

Thank you guys for all the reads and I hope you enjoy the next chapter!

837 words 🥟