②③

The ride was pretty long, but I couldn't sleep. By the time we got there it was dark. Almost midnight.

Jisung was asleep on my arm for the whole time, Felix was FaceTiming Changbin, and Jeongin? Well he had been bugging me the whole entire time, except for when Chan texted him. 

Hyunjin texted me a couple of times, asking how I was feeling and stuff. I guess he even thought I was nervous.

"Hannie, wake up. We're here." I said, as the bus was pulling in to a big parking lot.

I saw a giant hotel, I guess that's where we would be staying, I wonder who I will be paired with? Hopefully it's Jisung or Felix.

After they did one final check to make sure everyone was there, we unloaded our things out of the bus. I saw that the other bus had arrived. And the other students were in the lobby.

"This place is huge." Felix said rubbing his eyes. He was tired aswell.

"Yeah, yeah, enough about that. Where's my room, I'm tired." Jisung complained.

"Damn, we haven't even been in here for ten seconds and your already complaining." Felix argued back.

"Guys, keycards are at the front desk. Go grab yours before they all run out. You could actually get each other." Jeongin said.

As soon as we got our keycards, we all parted our ways with each other. Well atleast me and Jisung did from Felix and jeongin.

Jisung and I had rooms across from each other. Which made it easier for me.

"Now I have to do is wait for my roommate to come, and to be honest, I'm not sure that I want to meet them." I told Felix.

We were FaceTime calling since he wasn't on the same floor as us. It was a bummer because we all hoped to be together.

"Don't be so bitter about it, maybe you'll get someone you know or are close with."

"Who else could I possibly be close with other then you and Felix? It makes no sense."

"Oh I don't know, Hyunjin?" He said in a teasingly tone.

Hyunjin would never be my roommate, and I wouldn't allow it to happen. I would be to embarrassed, even though he should be the one embarrassed of me. But still!

"He probably picked his own room. Maybe he's with Minho or Changbin, or maybe even Chan."

"I wouldn't be so sure about that, maybe he chose you." I scoffed, what makes him think thag Hyunjin would pick me?

I heard a knock on the door, I was sure that it was my roommate. This is gonna be awkward, especially since I've never met them before.

I opened the door, it was someone familiar but I couldn't quite figure out who it was. But he looked.. kinda.. cute? He's seemed like he was my age, he had dark blonde hair that was short, and oh wait, will I seem like a creep for staring at him?

"Uhm, could I come in?" He asked, I snapped out of my faze and nodded.

He put his things down and sat on the other bed, I stayed quiet. I was a little shy to talk to him.

"So." He spoke up.

"So."

"Well for starters, what's your name?"

"Kim Seungmin." I gave him a nervous smile and he smiled back at me.

"Kang Yeosang. Call me Yeo."

"So yeo, tell me about yourself."