③④

After school, Felix and Jisung both decided to stop make a quick stop at Hyunjin house to talk to him.

Of course they didn't want to, but they needed answers, even if that means they had to risk it all, they did it for Seungmin.

Jisung being Jisung, he was eager to get there, that when they reached his house, he raced out of the car and rang the doorbell almost ten times.

"Hey, what's all this noise for- Felix? Jisung? What the hell are you guys doing here? It's 9:00?"

"Listen Hwang, we need to talk, and talk right now." Jisung folded his arms as Hyunjin opened the door to come in.

"We need answers, and we need them now." Felix glared at him.

"Woah, what's the rude approach? Do you not remember who's house your in right now?"

"Hwang, don't make me slit your throat." Hyunjin quickly stopped talking.

"Guys, listen! Hyunjin, we all know what Yeosang told you and Changbin behind the school building the other day." Felix confessed.

"All? What do you mean all?"

"Felix and Seungmin heard you guys." Jisung scoffed.

"S-Seungmin?" Hyunjin's heart dropped after hearing his name.

"Yeah, we were coming to look for you guys, but when we saw you, bin, and Yeosang there, I wanted to listen in on what was happening.." Felix mumbled the last part.

"That explains why he's been ignoring me, well why were you guys snooping anyway? It was none of your business.." Hyunjin crossed his arms.

"Our bestfriend is my business, I had the right to know and we would've found out anyway.. Don't be like that Hyunjin."

"I'm just saying.."

"That's besides the point.. what are we going to do about Seungmin?" Jisung said.

"Tell me what he knows atleast, it'll be easier to explain once we get to that point.."

"Just know, we heard you talking about how Karina practically made up this entire plan to ruin his life, all because of something his father did to her family or something."

"Ah, so you basically know everything, great." Hyunjin sighed and covered his face with his hands.

"I want to know why you aren't saying anything? You'd rather listen to some weird kid that you didn't even know existed, over doing the right thing by telling him? Come on Hwang be smarter."

"Yeah, Yeosang is only looking out for himself by telling you two to be quiet about it. This whole time he's been on Seungmin's good side and I'm sure he doesn't want to lose his trust already."

"I didn't say anything because I didn't want him to get hurt.. it was already so much going on, and the boy looked really happy, telling him that right then and there? Can you imagine how upset he would be?"

"But he wouldn't be upset with you, if anything he would've thanked you. You not telling him, is hurting him more."

Hyunjin stayed quiet after that, of course he felt extremely guilty after Felix and Jisung explained, and he also felt guilty even more for listening to Yeosang rather than telling Seungmin.

"Look Hyunjin, all we're saying is, if you truly love and care about him then you need to do something."

"Oh and, don't tell Seungmin about this ether eh?" Before he knew it both Jisung and Felix left his house, leaving Hyunjin confused on what to do.

More importantly, what was he going to do about the situation? They said to do something about it, and now he's going to do something.
—————————————————————————-

Uahajwiaja omg omg the dramaaaaaaa

this book is almost coming to an end im so sad even if I've been inactive. 🤧😭

stay tuned my fellow readers!!!!!

619 words 🥟