③⓪

3rd Person Pov:

"I told you, I got it hyun! Look, I'm doing it." Seungmin said, as he was slowly slipping on ice.

Hyunjin had been trying to teach him and he's now trying by himself for the first time.

"Woah, be careful there Min, don't fall." He chuckled. Seungmin was on the verge of falling but Hyunjin caught him just in time.

"Thanks...." Seungmin looked down at Hyunjin's hand which were placed onto his waist. He could barely control his excitement and quickly let go.

It wasn't like it was anything new, the two had always been so touchy around each other. But this time it felt different.

"Hey, uh, we've only got a couple of minutes left. How about we meet up with the others?"

"Sure.. I guess." Seungmin smiled lightly, and grabbed on to the others hand who was held out for him.

"Do you actually enjoy this type of stuff? Like being out on the ice?"

"Nah, but my good friend Sunghoon? Best ice skater I know." He chuckled.

"Yeah, the guy is pretty good. Sunoo has told me a lot about him. I've met him a couple of times."

"Are Sunoo and Sunghoon like a thing..? How long have they been together." The younger's smile got even brighter. He loved how interested Hyunjin was.

"Yeah, they been a thing for I'll say maybe two years? Almost three. I think there anniversary will be on Valentine's Day."

Hyunjin couldn't forget about Valentine's Day. He's been thinking about it ever since him and Seungmin got more serious.

"Do you have a valentines?" The older asked, he had an annoyed look on his face. He hoped Seungmin didn't. He was really looking forward to asking him.

"Don't be silly, who would actually want to date me? Well besides you of course." Hyunjin's face turned crimson red. He couldn't believe that Kim Seungmin had became this bold.

"Ah, bold now are we? Don't forget I have options now. You just so happen to be one of them."

"Yeah but I know I'm the first on your list anyways." He giggled, making hyunjin smile.

"Dating doesn't have anything to do with Valentine's Day. You can simply ask someone out without dating them."

"Are you planning on doing that for me?"

"Perhaps." The two burst out in laughter, before they finally meet the others. Who stood there confused at what they were laughing about.

"Ether I'm seeing things, or is Kim Seungmin actually laughing for once?" Jisung said with confusion on his face.

"Hey! You make it sound like I'm a robot. I have feelings and emotions, I can laugh."

"Well you don't seem to show them." Seungmin rolled his eyes.

Ever since the incident happened, Seungmin wanted to leave it all behind. He realized how miserable he was just keeping it between his brother and himself. There was only so much Sunoo could do, so he couldn't be any less thankful for how his friends helped him out.

"Are you guys ready to head back up? We have to start packing tonight, bus leaves at 10am." Felix said.

"No, this trip was actually fun.." Jisung pouted, causing the others to laugh.

"You'll be okay Sung." Minho said.

"Well I better get going, I have to say my goodbyes to my roommate." Seungmin said as he pulled Hyunjin's arm off of his shoulder.

"Minnie, who's your roommate again?" Hyunjin asked.

"Yeosang.. the new kid right?" Changbin chuckled, but the others looked confused.

"Yeosang isn't new, that freak's been here for a long time.?"

"Freak? Come on, don't you think that's a little harsh?" Seungmin frowned, he didn't like the way the whole entire group laughed at what Hyunjin said about his friend.

"He's Karina's friend, I have the right to be harsh on him."

"Yeah Minnie, you should stop hanging around him, he could get you into some serious trouble, maybe your family too." Jeongin said.

"Im sure he isn't that bad, he hasn't said or done anything to yet. He hasn't even been in the dorms." Seungmin shrugged, he wasn't sure what was going on or why the others hated Yeosang so much. But he knew that he had to watch his back around the guy, especially after what his friends told him.

"I think I should head back now, I'll see you guys
in a bit." He bid his goodbyes with the group and vanished off, the others were suspicious but said nothing.

Once he reached the hotel room, he pulled out his keys to open the door. There were voices coming from on the other side, which made Seungmin curious.

_________________

Yeosang's POV:

"Karina, I don't know how much longer I can do this for. Seeing seungmin hurt is one thing, but sending his dad here too?"

"Trust me, he deserves it. He didn't even let his parents know, his dad had the right to know."

"Trust you? You practically destroyed my life, and now you're ruining my chances of making new friends."

"I'm not going to keep arguing with you about this Yeosang, this is all part of the process. His family didn't think about how bad my family would be affected, we suffered a lot and a little revenge won't hurt anyone."

Before I could say another word, she walked out the room.

Karina had gone to far, way to far. She knew the kind of things that his dad did to him, all the trauma he has caused seungmin and his brother, and she still told him.

There's no turning back now, not after the last stunt we've pulled. Karina was right anyways, I could never be friends with them and they would never forgive me, not after what's happened.
—————————————————————————-

Ummmm, okay I'm not sure where to start like at all. I have a lot to cover but let me just say one thing...

THANKKKK YOUUUUUU SO MUCHHHH FOR ALL THE READDDDSSSSS ON THIS BOOK. 🎉🎉🎉🎉 

im extremely grateful and if it wasn't for you guys that kept reading, I would've gave up by now.

For the last few weeks, I had no motivation, and soon after I got sick.

School has been driving me insane and I haven't had time to really write any chapters on this book.

In some of the other books, I might have updated but those are chapters from the past that I've been saving.

I can't make any promises on when I will post chapters, but I will try my best to be more consistent. (Yes I will take a lot of breaks depending on my schedule in my personal life)

This chapter was very short and I'm sorry for that, but then again, I will be posting two more chapters later on in the week for you guys. (It takes alot of time and effort)

So thank you again, and thank you for being so patient with me, I'll try my best to not let you guys down again.

Love you guysss <3

1165 words 🥟