①⑧

An hour later me and Jisung played games, Felix just sat in the corner on his phone. I felt really bad for him, he overthinks a lot and sometimes it drives him crazy.

"Hey guys? I have a question." Felix said.

"What's your question..?" I could tell he was really sad, just holding back the pain.

"What if Changbin does breakup with me because of this..? I mean, I don't want to put him in this situation and I'm sure he doesn't want to be in it."

"Lix, if he loves you then he will sick by yourself. Otherwise it's his loss." I said.

"Yeah yongbok, don't feel sad. You know that whatever happens isn't your fault and Bin will understand." Jisung added.

"What if he doesn't..?"

"Then you'll be stuck with us for eternity!!" Jisung joked, Lix giggled.

"Guys could we do something else other then playing games?" I asked.

Jisung gave me a smirk and I glared at him, I knew exactly what he was trying to do and I had to stop him.

"Hannie, no."

"Let's invite Hyunjin, Minho, and Changbin over." They both cheered I just crossed my arms.

"No way!"

"Yes way, Felix are you allowed too?" Jisung stated.

"Yeah, my mom and dad are on business trip remember?" He nodded and Felix went to get his phone.

He put all of them into a groupchat, and invited them over.

"Okay. Hyunjin and Minho are going to pickup Changbin and then they'll be here around 9."

"That shouldn't be too bad right?"

"It is bad, it don't even know why you are inviting them. And Felix your a traitor!" I frowned as they both laughed.

A little later then 9, Changbin showed up. I thought he was coming with the other two but I guess he decided to come by himself.

Once Felix opened the door he gave Changbin a big hug. Me and Jisung snickered as we saw how Changbin was grabbing his by his waist.

Felix took Changbin's hand and lead him upstairs we both followed them.

"Shut the hell up." He whispered to us, as he saw how we were teasing him.

"So.. Changbin." He smiled and waved at us.

"I have one question for you... It's great I promise." Ji said.

"Go ahead, I'm listening."

"Did you fuck him yet?" Felix threw a pillow at Jisung's head.

"Hannie! That's it I'm going to kill you." They both went running out of the room. I followed while bin sat there in shock.

As they were running around being lunatics, the door bell rung. Nobody noticed except me so I went and answered it.

"Oh hi.." I said when I saw hyunjin, jeongin, and Minho standing there.

"Lix! Your guest has arrived idiot!" I yelled across the room.

"You guys can just come in.. Changbin is here already, just in Felix's room." I told them and they came inside.

I was a little bit tensed up, hyunjin was looking really handsome even if he was just in causal clothes. I couldn't take my eyes off of him since the second he came. But I guess Minho hyung noticed how the tension built up between us two.