②⑥

"Minnie, how much longer do I have to wait? This has been on my face for 30 minutes." Jisung asked.

"Then just take it off!" I yelled from the bathroom.

We were both in his dorm since his roommate has been gone and won't be back until night time. He suggested we do fun activities and I picked face mask.

"I look like an alien don't I?" I whined once I came out the bathroom.

"No you don't you look fine, take it off in 15 minutes and you'll finally get the clear skin you wanted."

"Yeah like that's gonna work." I giggled.

I enjoyed times like this with my bestfriend, ever since everyone else came into the picture, I haven't had time to be with ether of them.

"Remind me again why are we doing face masks instead of being outside..?" He laughed a little.

"I'm not sure, I think we should head back out. You know we have to shovel snow for that homeless shelter right?"

"I totally forgot." Typical Jisung.

"Do you know who your partners with?" I looked at him confused face, we had partners?

"Hyunjin assigned all of our partners, I got Minho." He squealed out of excitement.

"I got mad at him earlier, what if he assigns me with someone I hate. Or what if he-"

"Chill, he probably picked you. Don't be so worried about it. Hyunjin is not that type of person, your overreacting."

"I hope your right about this."

"I am, trust me. I'm the smart one of the friend group, not Felix." He elbowed me and I let out a small chuckle. I knew that Jisung was just trying to lighten up the mood.

I don't know why my mind goes to these types of places, I mean I know that I can trust hyunjin so why do I tend to think too much into to this. I didn't think that what Yeosang told me earlier, was going to effect our relationship that much.

I also think I should apologize to Hyunjin, maybe I was to harsh on the poor guy. Seriously, what is wrong with me.?

!!!

After that little hangout Jisung and I had, we eventually had to go back out. The day wasn't even over, it was only 3:00 and we needed to kill some time.

Most groups stayed inside the hotels and hung out, but Hwang Hyunjin being our captain, he made us help out the poor.

I wasn't complaining though, I liked helping people even though I never got much in return. Seeing people happy always made me happy. I just wish he wouldn't have done it today, it was really cold out.

And im pissed because of it, Hyunjin knew I hated being in the cold, and he used that against me. If I don't do it then I'll be forced to join another team. And we all know how anti social I get when I'm around others that I don't know.

"Oh look, Ji and Seungho is here. Minho said from a distance while tapping on Hyunjin and Changbin's shoulders.

"Shut the hell up Minho." I scoffed as he just laughed while ruffling my hair.

"Woah, somebody is angry." Changbin said.

"Are you guys excited? I haven't got my partner yet." Changbin said, glaring at hyunjin.

"Oh yeah, I pulled a few strings and well.." We all turned around to see Felix walking through the door. Almost stumbling.

"Lix!" Jisung and I both ran up to him hugging him tightly.