②①

"This is complete bullshit." I muttered pushing past him, but what I didn't notice is that Hyunjin and Jisung were standing right there.

"Minnie what happened?" Jisung said running up to me looking concerned.

"That fucking idiot got me wrote up!" I said angrily.

"The others are waiting up at the rooftop for us so we could just talk there okay? Come on."

He grabbed my hand and Hyunjin followed us, I looked back at him as Jisung practically dragged me up the stairs.

I guess the others noticed the slip in my hand and Felix snatched it as soon as we got there.

"What the hell happened Seungmin? How did you get in trouble with Mr. Chu?" He asked me.

"Fuck him." I said taking a seat, everyone was confused at how my mood changed from earlier.

"That asshole got me in trouble for no reason! Now that fucking warning goes on my fucking record!"

"Chill. Explain the whole entire story so we can understand, your freaking out." Minho said.

Hyunjin came and sat down closer to me which oddly calmed me down.

After I explained the story, Felix and Jisung weren't surprised. Nether was Changbin but Hyunjin and Minho were livid. Jeongin was stunned at how Jeonghan acted.

"I'm going to kill that bitch." Hyunjin said and Minho nodded to back him up.

"Hyun, your only going to make it worse. It's not a big deal we all know how that jerk works. Minnie he only got his way because His family has some sort of power over this school. They help fund a lot and donate as much as they can to the student scholarships."

"That's not a excuse I'm so sick of him! He's been doing this for too long, I'm tired of being messed with."

"So your telling me that, this asshole has been messing with you since the start of the school year?" Minho asked.

"Well isn't it obvious? Well not really since I haven't told you guys. But that's not the point right now what happened in the past happened."

"Minnie, I know what he did. That's not some minor." Felix said.

He was talking about that day that Jeonghan and his crew almost killed me.

"Felix stop." I told him, but Hyunjin looked at me confused.

"Lix what happened? Don't listen to him, we need to know."

"Lee Felix no. Shut your mouth." Felix looked back and forth at us.

"It's not my place to say anything, just know what he did was horrible and he deserves to be thrown out of this school for it."

I sighed in relief. Jisung looked sad though, of course I told him he's my bestfriend. But I know things that hurts his friends hurts him.

"Hey! You fucking shithead!" I heard someone say from behind.

It was Mingyu, Jeonghan, and some other guy with him.

"You got him in detention?" Mingyu said as everyone up there turned around to watch the scene unfold.

"Oh fuck off you bitch." He punched me right in the nose. Gasps came from around the area.

"Hey! Don't fucking touch his face like that you dummy." Felix said.

"Are you gonna make him?" Jeonghan said. Changbin looked angry, I guess he finally was trigged by something they said.