①⑥

"Min? Are you going to finally tell me what happened? We've been in this room for 5 minute straight, and do I have to remind you that I snuck you in?" Hyunjin said.

"Just give me a second to gather my thoughts, a lot of anger has been built up inside me for awhile and I'm trying to figure out how to tell you, because you have no idea what's been happening." I responded walking back and forth in front of him.

"Yeah, because you never tell me anything." He mumbled.

"I don't need to. You don't know me like that so why should I?"

"Because."

"Because what?" He just went silent.

"Exactly, so let me gather my thoughts. Thanks Hwang for listening." He rolled his eyes.

"Okay, so basically. My parents weren't in a healthy relationship, my dad left us. Once he returned he started acting weird because we didn't want him around, since he did things to me and my brother."

"What type of things..?"

"Sexual things.." His jaw dropped at hearing it. It was like he didn't know what to say.

"I know right. And then my mom let him back in the house because she was lonely, not caring about me or Sunoo's feelings."

"Damn."

"That night when you guys had the big game, I left for a bit."

"I noticed that." I smiled.

"My dad showed up, out of nowhere to mess with us. He wanted to embarrass us at school so we would be home schooled."

"Yeah that's a no. I have gained separation anxiety ever since I met you." I blushed, why does he have to be so flirty in a serious moment?

"Anyways. That was just thing 1."

"Hey Minnie, what actually happened after you left h the at night at the party."

"I got into a stupid fight with my mom. She wanted to homeschool me. Because I wouldn't listen to her."

"Even though that sounds reasonable, I will forever stick by your side."

"I know it does but you don't understand. It's like my whole life I've been controlled my mom like I'm so robot. All she did was put effort in to make sure I wouldn't end up like my brother."

"Like your brother..?"

"Gay. Which I am, but I refuse to tell her. She will just hate me forever and won't let me go to college."

"Thats kinda dumb. Shouldn't you have a choice to go to college or not?"

"Wish it was that easy." I looked down. As I was telling him, I didn't realize how much I regretted it afterwards.

"Min, are you okay though? You seem chill about everything as if it doesn't effect you but I know for a fact it does. You lost your spark in your eyes and you barley speak anymore."

"I know. I'm sorry."

"Don't be, but are you truly okay though? I want to make sure your alright?"

"Yes I'm okay Hyunjin."

"Seungmin, you aren't. There you go again lying off the pain. Tell the truth."

"Hyunjin, I am. Don't tell me what my feelings are okay? You don't know me well enough."

"I don't have to know a person to tell if they're okay or not."

"What.?"

"Seungmin, your not leaving until you tell me. I want to make sure your okay." He stood by the door.